BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
What agenda will he push? Now instead of a group, we have 7 ambassadors of this stuff.
He's both pushing and worshipping, the jack in the box song beside it's disturbing dark ass background, he's actually admiting on being a doll that someone else is pulling its strings.
"I'm just your Jack-in-the-Box
You know whenever love knocks
I'm gonna bounce up and down on my spring
A toy you start when it stops
I'm just your Jack-in-the-Box
Who just keeps my heart around?
Loves to pull the strings?"
Now the agenda that he pushed, well in the songs jdope is finally ready to embrace his dark side. He's encouraging people to embrace theirs too, and fulfill their desires even if they're twisted and sick, (a continuation of love yourself era as a group), do whatever you like however you like, love yourself with all the dirt in it and embrace it, they're making craziness look cool and aesthetic. He said in his songs "for your love i'd do anything" and "i'm thirsty for more..." it's also encouraging people on doing everything to make their "dreams come true" and keep following material shit, even if it means doing bad ass crap.

don't think it means much tbh
it's the first day his album is out so I imagine international armeees streamed a lot
i went to see his US spotify position and the song debuted at 54.....not so great

I would be surprised if a week from now his songs are still charting in US spotify }
Next week will show how popular his release is. Armys usually stream a lot the first week, but not as much later.

He's both pushing and worshipping, the jack in the box song beside it's disturbing dark ass background, he's actually admiting on being a doll that someone else is pulling its strings.
Now the agenda that he pushed, well in the songs jdope is finally ready to embrace his dark side. He's encouraging people to embrace theirs too, and fulfill their desires even if they're twisted and sick, (a continuation of love yourself era as a group), do whatever you like however you like, love yourself with all the dirt in it and embrace it, they're making craziness look cool and aesthetic. He said in his songs "for your love i'd do anything" and "i'm thirsty for more..." it's also encouraging people on doing everything to make their "dreams come true" and keep following material shit, even if it means doing bad ass crap.
Sounds like love yourself era again. Do what makes you feel good even if it hurts others. That's narcissistic and leads fans down a dark path. He was always dark but hid it with smiles. Rm said he was the most depressed person he's met.

Beautiful

Star
The power they hold is terrifying sometimes. I mean they brought a girl to near sucide is dangerous. I saw a lot of vedios where people say i want to go Korea marry someone there. If you observe these are minors and their minds will develop now. Kpop is a illusion to me. Like a candy look colourfull bright outside but filled with dirt inside

PrincessPunch

Veteran
posted this in the other thread: testimony of a korean girl who was an artist was taken to see hell with Jesus and painted all the things she saw. she depicts the types of punishments people recieved for whatever sin(s) they commited. warning pictures are graphic so be aware.

Full version:

Last edited:

Beautiful

Star
They were the top group, but btees swept the Mamas in a year everyone knew Ex0 would win. Exols lost it. The members were crying during their acceptance speech for one award, and told their fans it was ok. They haven't gone back since then.

Sometimes i think it would be nice if exo were in place of bts where they are now. Keeping their characters aside they have all what a perfect group needs. Actually they paved way for BTS by not attending award shows and not giving correct comeback. There might be a understanding or contract between companies like when Bp went hitaus alot of girl group debuted taking chance itzy. Not fan of exo but chenyol yours is nice idk if it have dark meaning. I wonder why elites choose bts instead of exo. They are giving comeback with chen in August i think lets see what happens as BTS is disbanded now

arhur12

Star
Its Carl Jung and his theory of individuation. What he did was help patients to face their repressed traumas this was supposed to be a form of therapy now they are turning it into a demonic message that people should accept their dark side and do whatever they want even if it brings pain to others.

arhur12

Star
Sounds like love yourself era again. Do what makes you feel good even if it hurts others. That's narcissistic and leads fans down a dark path. He was always dark but hid it with smiles. Rm said he was the most depressed person he's met.
Reminds me of Aleister Crowley and Thelema. Their signature quote is "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law,"

Onnanoko

Rookie
Living a terrible life doesnt equal getting wasted in bars, snorring coke, and taking sheap ass pills, he's not the only one with a bad ass life trust me some of us here had way worse, if the fans have brains then so does he.
Now about the fans i agree that some of them are spoiled brats that sees him as an object and so he does, he only sees them as Cash, but lets not forget that alot of them are still young asf, still kids that knows nothing, i put the blame on their parent, but their is actual cases that dont have them.
"Can you be a good example when you're hurt" let's not give people meaningless excuses, on their shitty behaviors, being hurt isnt a valid excuse on being a shitty person, living in hell isnt a valid reason on bringing down everyone with you, especially when the majority of ur fanbase are fucking kids, they're promoting p***philia for god's sake, i feel sorry for all of them truly, not the b*s members only but all the kids that had to live such fucked life, but there was a turning point before they drown themselves in dirt even more, trust me some of them had/have a way out but all the money is way too tempting.
I guess you're missing some parts but ok! Everybody can judge based on their own information. I don't think can ever get out.

I think people must stop blaming who gives bad example. Why would someone be in charge of giving example? Because he's famous? I think it's ridiculous...
The big problem really are the parents as you said. But I believe the character of each person determines if they'll copy Jungk0ok lifestyle or not...

And I'm not saying that's ok to behave bad just because you're hurt, but I usually ask to myself "why is this person being mean to me? What happened to him/her?". Because when you do, you can actually melt the hostility with kindness.
Maybe you're stronger and capable of behaving super good when you're suffering, that is great. But unfortunately some people go through a very hard time for super small things like a love relationship's end. We should be kind non the less.

Onnanoko

Rookie
Not obvious at all. You can see where I jumped to that conclusion with your username and responses on here. If not a child, then my guess is you're very young. Teen-to maybe early 20s, a gen z. Millennials and gen x typically don't come on forums solely to disagree, play manipulative games, and side with celebs by making the posters look evil for having opinions. I've been around this rodeo before lol.

I said he looked more "youthful" not younger...meaning T@e and co are living very hard lives and it's showing on their face. Pre-mature aging of course doesn't look the same as regular aging. I used an actor as an example because he's in the same world as they're in, with access to the best food and skincare money can buy. Why would I compare millionaires b*s to us everyday joe schmoes on the street. I mean you already did that, right? According to you 99% of the world population looks like hot garbage if we say jkay does.

Bahahaha this part got me! Who you trying to fool? The term black don't crack and Asian don't raisin didn't come out of thin air. Black and Asian people have more melanin and thicker skin so they don't age as fast as white people. We lose elasticity as we get older and guess which race has the thinnest skin and can't take the sun?? Also, different bone structure and genes have an effect on aging of course.

View attachment 77170

Comb through this thread and find out. Anyway, as entertaining and ridiculous as your responses were, this is going to have to be the last time I speak to you. I'm sensing troll vibes. So blocked and have a nice day.
Disgusting coward loooool. Can't even take a reply.
But likes to insult making guess about my age, always wrong of course. Should really learn some good manners as I haven't insulted anyone posting here before you did.

Oh sorry but not sorry to disagree with you. I thought forums were done to have a conversation? But apparently disagreeing is a bad thing lol.
Manipulative games? Gosh....

Laugh if you want, it's good for your health. I think asians have different ways of aging but it shows on their face just as caucasians, say whatever you want if you feel superior.

And of course, if you wanna talk about ps, should learn something about the subject first.

Onnanoko

Rookie
if you don't mind me asking, what are you doing in a kpop conspiracy thread?
I love music and I like reading about things I may haven't noticed in the mvs and stuff.
I'm not afraid of knowing the truth about stars, why should I?
Not delusional, so I can listen to the music and watch performances but also read the forum.

I'm not Christian and I don't need to be rescued from anything.
But your messages really sound sweet, so thank you for your kind thoughts!

Onnanoko

Rookie
JM has been accused of buying followers in Instagram and Spotify

[enter-talk] BTS JIMIN BUYING FOLLOWERS ALLEGATIONS

he was the lowest during the month of June. But ever since July 1st, he doubled and tripled other male and female idols follower increase and now became #1.

His June average increase is between 20K~30K. And after July, he was earning 100~130K at once.
He's not posting on IG
He's not in individual promotion

people in the comments are saying Veee fans do the same thing (buy followers)

4. [+104, -77]
V's fans are the ones manipulating his followers. Their group chat has been exposed

they don't even get buying like this it's just bad for the algorithm lol
But celebrities do buy followers. Especially in the beginning they have to make you think "oh, this person is famous"... they buy grammys, they buy listeners... almost nothing is real about them

Beautiful

Star
Not bts related but this is wrong. Here people assumed Lisa is a male. This vedio creeped me out like where she is touching jeeni. Jenni look high in this vedio
Sometimes Jenni gave strong reaction when Lisa touched her in choreo. There are many clips of her touching Jenni b**bs. Their is a choreo with jisoo where she touches Jenni slightly. Is she victim in group. Lisa is clearly intimidating/ grooming her. Here is seperate clip of it
And in this some parts are looking like sexual assault to me far from fan service.
In This whole vedio Lisa is behaving like pervert

Last edited: