BTS discussion thread

Onnanoko

Rookie
Not bts related but this is wrong. Here people assumed Lisa is a male. This vedio creeped me out like where she is touching jeeni. Jenni look high in this vedio
Sometimes Jenni gave strong reaction when Lisa touched her in choreo. There are many clips of her touching Jenni b**bs. Their is a choreo with jisoo where she touches Jenni slightly. Is she victim in group. Lisa is clearly intimateding/ grooming her.
I don't know if you're into videos investigating celebrities gender but... some of them seem to have a point. Lisa's definitely one of the most sus.

Laura755y

Star
Its Carl Jung and his theory of individuation. What he did was help patients to face their repressed traumas this was supposed to be a form of therapy now they are turning it into a demonic message that people should accept their dark side and do whatever they want even if it brings pain to others.
Exactly! carl jung too, had some demonoc connections, so its not suprising at all.

Laura755y

Star
I guess you're missing some parts but ok! Everybody can judge based on their own information. I don't think can ever get out.

I think people must stop blaming who gives bad example. Why would someone be in charge of giving example? Because he's famous? I think it's ridiculous...
The big problem really are the parents as you said. But I believe the character of each person determines if they'll copy Jungk0ok lifestyle or not...

And I'm not saying that's ok to behave bad just because you're hurt, but I usually ask to myself "why is this person being mean to me? What happened to him/her?". Because when you do, you can actually melt the hostility with kindness.
Maybe you're stronger and capable of behaving super good when you're suffering, that is great. But unfortunately some people go through a very hard time for super small things like a love relationship's end. We should be kind non the less.
We all are responsible of our behaviors, wether we're famous and hurt, or unknown and hurt, if we keep givin excuses, we'll give excuses for pedophiles that were assaulted as kids, psychopath that saw murder as kids, and the list goes on, being hurt isnt a valid excuses on acting shitty, and everyone doing so is being ridiculous, i cant do whatever the fuck i want only becuz i was abused, or hate all humans cuz some sick person fucked me up, im not living in this world alone for me to act how i desire, his behaviors influence millions of people and he's aware of it, some of his fans are kids who did nothing, his fans arent the one who fucked him up, the one he's siding with, the one he's helpin in pushing their agendas are the one who did all that. Every human is responsible on siting a good example same goes for him ald every other celebrity wether you like ot or not.

Laura755y

Star
J-hope is too old to be the new toy boy, they want younger meat
Not toooo old, he still has some tricks to pull, they played on reversing his image, the sunshine happy persona, into a junkie psychopath, that is finally ready to embrace his datk side, even if his songs flopped hard, we cant deny that some fans were deeply influenced by the whole new "dark era" where there is some who understand their "struggle".

minnie82

Superstar
Not toooo old, he still has some tricks to pull, they played on reversing his image, the sunshine happy persona, into a junkie psychopath, that is finally ready to embrace his datk side, even if his songs flopped hard, we cant deny that some fans were deeply influenced by the whole new "dark era" where there is some who understand their "struggle".
he could be a pimp, i mean that he's too old to give service , but i'm not surprised if he do , since Jin is old too (he's almost 30) and do service to older men ..

Laura755y

Star
he could be a pimp, i mean that he's too old to give service , but i'm not surprised if he do , since Jin is old too (he's almost 30) and do service to older men ..
Even old bag of bones give services, those people dont have a particular age. If he's for example a wh*re when young, he can be a pimp like you said when old an abuser of any sort.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
I love music and I like reading about things I may haven't noticed in the mvs and stuff.
I'm not afraid of knowing the truth about stars, why should I?
Not delusional, so I can listen to the music and watch performances but also read the forum.

I'm not Christian and I don't need to be rescued from anything.
i respect that, my message is mostly intended for christians on this thread but i appreciate you still reading the posts. given all the info here exposing the satanic influence in their music, i think it's best for you to just make an honest judgement for yourself and if you think continuing to listen to their music and watching their performances it's not affecting you in any way or making you "delusional" as you said, then that's good

Sometimes i think it would be nice if exo were in place of bts where they are now. Keeping their characters aside they have all what a perfect group needs. Actually they paved way for BTS by not attending award shows and not giving correct comeback. There might be a understanding or contract between companies like when Bp went hitaus alot of girl group debuted taking chance itzy. Not fan of exo but chenyol yours is nice idk if it have dark meaning. I wonder why elites choose bts instead of exo. They are giving comeback with chen in August i think lets see what happens as BTS is disbanded now
I would've like SHINee to be the top group, exo or got7. Those are better groups and more talented. With exo, they had a lot of scandals and some of the members were allegedly involved with saloons, sex crimes and worse.

they don't even get buying like this it's just bad for the algorithm lol
But celebrities do buy followers. Especially in the beginning they have to make you think "oh, this person is famous"... they buy grammys, they buy listeners... almost nothing is real about them
They're deflecting from the other members and Yj. All of them buy followers and the first year of a new group, hive buys streams and likes. They could get in trouble for messing with the music charts, but not Instagram. The company has a pattern of exposing Jm when they need to hide something. He must not want to sign again.

Not bts related but this is wrong. Here people assumed Lisa is a male. This vedio creeped me out like where she is touching jeeni. Jenni look high in this vedio
Sometimes Jenni gave strong reaction when Lisa touched her in choreo. There are many clips of her touching Jenni b**bs. Their is a choreo with jisoo where she touches Jenni slightly. Is she victim in group. Lisa is clearly intimidating/ grooming her. Here is seperate clip of it
And in this some parts are looking like sexual assault to me far from fan service.
In This whole vedio Lisa is behaving like pervert
The video is set to happy music but she's not comfortable having her privates touched. That's not fanservice if the other person doesn't want it. Are they friends outside of the group?

JM has been accused of buying followers in Instagram and Spotify

[enter-talk] BTS JIMIN BUYING FOLLOWERS ALLEGATIONS

he was the lowest during the month of June. But ever since July 1st, he doubled and tripled other male and female idols follower increase and now became #1.

His June average increase is between 20K~30K. And after July, he was earning 100~130K at once.
He's not posting on IG
He's not in individual promotion

people in the comments are saying Veee fans do the same thing (buy followers)

4. [+104, -77]
V's fans are the ones manipulating his followers. Their group chat has been exposed

Tae akgaes are deflecting. When their idol is close to being exposed, they drag the other two maknaes.

Beautiful

Star
The video is set to happy music but she's not comfortable having her privates touched. That's not fanservice if the other person doesn't want it. Are they friends outside of the group?
No i don't think they are friends. Because there are many vedios of Jenni being mean to Lisa. Due to that many called her rude character. But after seeing Vedio i think it is right for her to be mean to Lisa. Lisa masculinity really comes out when she performs solo. There many vedios of Lisa touching Jenni inappropriately. Someone here said gd could be grooming Jenni. So i think she may be victim .

arhur12

Star
No i don't think they are friends. Because there are many vedios of Jenni being mean to Lisa. Due to that many called her rude character. But after seeing Vedio i think it is right for her to be mean to Lisa. Lisa masculinity really comes out when she performs solo. There many vedios of Lisa touching Jenni inappropriately. Someone here said gd could be grooming Jenni. So i think she may be victim .
Jenn1e suffers from depression and anxiety. She got hate for being lazy during 2018-19 but there were rumors that she was pregnant at that time. There was a blind about 2 members of famous gg group who were impregnated by the CEO of their company. Many people think its about BP. L1sa has attitude problem. Have you seen her with her cats?? The cats do not enjoy her company one of them wanted to get away. I think she is not a nice person.