BTS discussion thread

Beautiful

Star
wait.. i thought they were on hiatus, so it's mean they didn't disbanding..omg
We should know it is a lie. Like when will rm agree to disband. Man don't have single stan for himself. It is looking like they will be like suju. Making mvs till u become old. New song means again promotion should be done. Poor tae his parties are going to be cut off

cadiz

Star
They're never leaving. TT

The fans were fine with btees disbanding or the indefinite hiatus, but they've grown used to the attention. Most idols are narcissistic and have to be fed supply regularly. Only Tae was getting any attention, like everyone predicted, and it made them mad. No one cared about the rest of them. The new song is to make Armys run after the members again.
yes, the fans and the media didnt care much about the disbandment in general
the kpop world moved on and their "goodbye" song flopped

but it really looks like they will never disband tbh, some members are nothing without the group and they are addicted to that attention

this comeback is so fast after they announced the hiatus that it just makes the whole thing funny

Berrywon88

Star
If Armys don't boycott this song and make a fit about Snoop's parts, they're hypocrites. He's pimped women, is a misogynist, drug user and was in a gang.
I'll never forgot this piece of trash had women on a leash at the 2003 VMAs.
snoop-2003-mtv.jpg
I can't stand him! The fact that b*s worked with snoop speaks volumes on how they truly feel about women. They have worked with the sketchiest people in Hollyweird and armies act like "their boys" are innocent and didn't know any better or that they had no choice in the matter. Any other time they're saying how b*s are grown men and make their own decisions. So which is it?? Lmao

Attachments

We should know it is a lie. Like when will rm agree to disband. Man don't have single stan for himself. It is looking like they will be like suju. Making mvs till u become old. New song means again promotion should be done. Poor tae his parties are going to be cut off
#FreeTae he wants to party and be free. Missed his childhood and early 20s, let him free and enjoy his life.

View attachment 77567
I can't stand him! The fact that b*s worked with snoop speaks volumes on how they truly feel about women. They have worked with the sketchiest people in Hollyweird and armies act like "their boys" are innocent and didn't know any better or that they had no choice in the matter. Any other time they're saying how b*s are grown men and make their own decisions. So which is it?? Lmao
I was forgetting something. Koreans know about foreign artists and their scandals. Gdragon got into rap because of W4 tang Clan. Fans act like SK is hermetically sealed.

yes, the fans and the media didnt care much about the disbandment in general
the kpop world moved on and their "goodbye" song flopped

but it really looks like they will never disband tbh, some members are nothing without the group and they are addicted to that attention

this comeback is so fast after they announced the hiatus that it just makes the whole thing funny
Hilarious even. They took my advice to heart lol. If your most talented rapper with the best stage presence had problems, do they really think fans will support Rm, Jn or Sg? Maknae solos will support their faves not the rest. Even then, they will move on after a few years.

eyes@wide@open

Established
Girlie sucks. I find her void of talent. And speaking of Jenn!e she will be in this sorry excuse of a show coming out on HBO. Just another hedonistic sleazefest that exploits women and promotes drug use, starring Johnny depp's daughter and the weeknd. You can see her if you pause at the 0:34 second mark..
Now we know why Jenn!e was schmoozing it up with the weeknd. She really is the female t@e, an opportunist of the highest order.

Laura755y

Star
[/QUOTE]
View attachment 77567
This is the case were their boys are innocent, the compagny is the only big a$$ monster, they're nothing but victims and slaves that are, brainwashed/forced to work with one of the most shittiest humans. Man this people sometimes be talking shit.

Laura755y

Star
No one sees anything weird with tae sharing the same bed as his older friends for his in the shop bestie edition lol.

The dude is an absolute baby, wants to be babied no matter what. No wonder he hates jk lmaoo.
Damn that man is a lost case, im sure he have some fucked up mental health problems, cuz he'd be talking normal, then start acting and talking like a god damn 5yo anime girl. They fucked em up in the head, doing some shit like that when he's nearing 30s, and his so called "friends" too.

Damn that man is a lost case, im sure he have some fucked up mental health problems, cuz he'd be talking normal, then start acting and talking like a god damn 5yo anime girl. They fucked em up in the head, doing some shit like that when he's nearing 30s, and his so called "friends" too.
He got messed up from being passed around in btees, to famous and powerful people, and I think his friends passed him around. A lot of them have gay rumors.

jem123

Established
I would've run away at the airport. Claim asylum and get out of there. What can they do? Fans wouldn't let them be dragged back into the basement.
It must be so claustrophobic to come back again and work with the same people for 8 years, without personal space. Sucks to be them honestly! Once you are in the elite circle, no way they would let you be free. Otherwise face unfortunate consequences!