BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
do you remember the Hope party full of druggie idols?
guess what? Hy-be made a bangtan bomb about it and......no surprise it seems BT5 member attended because it was in their contract

at the beggining of the video you can see BH staff doing their make up before the party starts
this really doesnt look like a regular party you attend to support your friends but more like a work obligation

Hybe also edited the video and didnt show any of Hoper's druggie friends, they made it seem like only BT5 members were there

you can watch the video:

this all seem so forced, like trying to show they are best friends but....i dont think so

JN was even saying he doesnt want to talk to the people in the party and Hope is telling him to say he "enjoyed the music"

minnie82

Superstar
guess what? Hy-be made a bangtan bomb about it and......no surprise it seems BT5 member attended because it was in their contract

at the beggining of the video you can see BH staff doing their make up before the party starts
this really doesnt look like a regular party you attend to support your friends but more like a work obligation

Hybe also edited the video and didnt show any of Hoper's druggie friends, they made it seem like only BT5 members were there

you can watch the video:

this all seem so forced, like trying to show they are best friends but....i dont think so

JN was even saying he doesnt want to talk to the people in the party and Hope is telling him to say he "enjoyed the music"

i'm sure they beat each others ass off camera many times and the staff probably have to divided them..they def can't stand each others anymore..

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
i'm sure they beat each others ass off camera many times and the staff probably have to divided them many times ..they def can't stand each others anymore..
yeah the whole thing is fanservice, they attend the party as a work thing, not because of their friend
they even had to explain why Sugar didnt show up (to the camera)

and during the party JN was sitting there like waiting to leave lol what kid of friendship is that?

minnie82

Superstar
yeah the whole thing is fanservice, they attend the party as a work thing, not because of their friend
they even had to explain why Sugar didnt show up (to the camera)

and during the party JN was sitting there like waiting to leave lol what kid of friendship is that?
i think Suga didn't attend because he's done with them and didn't want faking a friendship that didn't exist anymore and he prefer performing with Psy

MochiThot

Established

you can watch the video:

The only way they would show up and support each other is by force or getting paid to? Shocking. Not. As I said, that party looked lame asf and that's saying something if the most boring guy in the group Jn, didn't want to stay and Splenda didn't even bother to show up. How are they not embarrassed by this? I've seen people have a better time in an Ari@nna and JB music video, which is what they were obviously going for.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (15).gif
justin-bieber-replaced-drake-in-dj-khaleds-new-single-popstar-music-video.jpg

Riko

Veteran
There is a video of vee and jm "play fighting" and jm grabs vee by the neck and has him on the ground in seconds

Jm and jk are both trained in martial arts with jm being trained in several so I'm sure he has kicked vee's ass numerous times
My toxic trait is finding that hot af LOL.

Vee is acting his life out in his friendcation show, from the glimpses I've seen on twitter. He and his little group all come across as hella into each other lol. You got 30 year old men acting like little kids. Literal vomit.

My toxic trait is finding that hot af LOL.

Vee is acting his life out in his friendcation show, from the glimpses I've seen on twitter. He and his little group all come across as hella into each other lol. You got 30 year old men acting like little kids. Literal vomit.
Into each other how?

Laura755y

Star
Sis, no one can convince me that they haven't gotten down with each other lol. They're all so fruity. Tae being the most fruity. And he is so fake it's hilarious. It's 1000% an act.
Ikr! They all had their share of fun with eachothers, cuz their fruity a$$... it's just that V likes the attention he gets from it, and thinks he has a golden a$$, too good to be true, man lives in his own imagination no wonder. All of them are fake asf.

Laura755y

Star
did you guys know that Hybe creative director is being accused of p***philia?

used to work for SM and now works with Hybe with their new girl goup NewJeans

slowly all the things discussed here get confirmed
Yeap! This topic was being discussed by few people for the last 3 years, she's always being sus, even before joining hyve, SM is no better too, many pedophiles are working under it.
Slowly all the pedofuckers, rap*sts... etc will show their real skin, well cuz they think they're some sort of gods and noone can reach em. They're doing the max to push all them fucked up agendas. Shows how desperate they're.