BTS discussion thread

Beautiful

Established
I can’t comment on how they really feel, but it looks the same as my brothers injury after punching a door. Well.. So Who knows what JK really feels inside. He sure is quiet recently. He wouldn’t tell fans that he feels sad or upset so is doing gaming as a distraction now so A smile can really be hidden as a mask
That is the day when he went viral for being hot with towel in back lol

Last edited:

Celestree

Rookie
IMO Tae's a little full of himself and probably itching to break out of the control the company had (still has?) on him. (In that respect I don't blame him) because there's lots of manipulation and abuse going on in the industry and he did say something about how he wishes he could convey how free he feels now. I think he has a streak of petty rebellion (for instance when fans spotted a Juul on his lap in a photo and another one on the floor in another photo) and a fan meltdown happened, he posted another photo with Jimin where he's purposely holding the Juul up as if to say, you can't tell me what to do or control my life to the fans. Now he's hopping on the stripper pole and doesn't gaf how he's perceived anymore since people will always criticize something or the other. So he's just like imma do me, forget the image lol.

Last edited:

Celestree

Rookie
Now Hoseok seems to be the most fucked up, he's got a twisted dark side behind the fake personality given to him. He seems to have this obsession with brainwashing techniques, mental torture, mental institutions, dingey places full of despair etc. It's gross and disturbing. I'd hate to think of what his search history looks like and the sort of things he's into.

Now Hoseok seems to be the most fucked up, he's got a twisted dark side behind the fake personality given to him. He seems to have this obsession with brainwashing techniques, mental torture, mental institutions, dingey places full of despair etc. It's gross and disturbing. I'd hate to think of what his search history looks like and the sort of things he's into.
He doesn't surprise me. Have you seen his angry face? The new styling fits better and his face looks good. Why does everything have to be dark at hive? They even had a brighter concept for t×t with witchcraft.

IMO Tae's a little full of himself and probably itching to break out of the control the company had (still has?) on him. (In that respect I don't blame him) because there's lots of manipulation and abuse going on in the industry and he did say something about how he wishes he could convey how free he feels now. I think he has a streak of petty rebellion (for instance when fans spotted a Juul on his lap in a photo and another one on the floor in another photo) and a fan meltdown happened, he posted another photo with Jimin where he's purposely holding the Juul up as if to say, you can't tell me what to do or control my life to the fans. Now he's hopping on the stripper pole and doesn't gaf how he's perceived anymore since people will always criticize something or the other. So he's just like imma do me, forget the image lol.
Tae is enjoying his freedom and the security that keeps Armys away.
savetweetvid_E-z7_EUWUAEOf9T (2).gif

Berrywon88

Star
He's always been creepy to me. That chester grin ain't fooling nobody. He's was downright cruel and scary with the members during dance practices and that was with the cameras on..that was a glimpse of his real self I think. unnamed-1.jpg

arhur12

Star
He was always like this remember boy meets evil that song was just as demonic as his new release.

Laura755y

Star
He's always been creepy to me. That chester grin ain't fooling nobody. He's was downright cruel and scary with the members during dance practices and that was with the cameras on..that was a glimpse of his real self I think. View attachment 76524
He always gave me the psycho clown vibe, his face is fucked up with all the PSs and fillers, foesnt help at all.

Shadow

Rookie
He's always been creepy to me. That chester grin ain't fooling nobody. He's was downright cruel and scary with the members during dance practices and that was with the cameras on..that was a glimpse of his real self I think. View attachment 76524
Yeah I agree as well I met Jhope’s sister 4 years ago and she was terrifying and was walking past me alone when I was on the street in the same area. She didn’t really have any concern though I used to be a fan. That day I was sad almost crying then and I thought wait, that she might say something to me.

I did get even bad vibes from her. Well her expression was like t@e’s . ‘I don’t care vibes. She was wearing all black clothes sunglasses, then I came home and realized it was her on my Twitter app.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Yeah I agree as well I met Jhope’s sister 4 years ago and she was terrifying and was walking past me alone when I was on the street in the same area. She didn’t really have any concern though I used to be a fan. That day I was sad almost crying then and I thought wait, that she might say something to me.

I did get even bad vibes from her. Well her expression was like t@e’s . ‘I don’t care vibes. She was wearing all black clothes sunglasses, then I came home and realized it was her on my Twitter app.
where did you meet her?