BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
I watched some clips from his show and I was shocked by the lack of dancing.
i always seee people here saying he is so talented and I just....don't see it lol

for me he is a good dancer, anfd thats pretty much it

his singing and rapping are average at best

now I didnt watch his recent show so idk how good he was there, but if he was not dancing, then I cant imagine this being so great

minnie82

Superstar
i always seee people here saying he is so talented and I just....don't see it lol

now I didnt watch his recent show so idk how good he was there, but if he was not dancing, then I cant imagine this being so great
compared to others in the group he have talent to me

Kimiko2

Established
i personally think he didn't need surgery, i see some picture before the debut and he doesn't looks bad
None of them really needed ps they looked like average korean men

I personally think jm was better looking debut era with his chubby cheeks and he wasn't rail thin

Jin looks pretty much the same he has minor well done work on his face

Jh looks so plastic and fake now ,he wasn't ugly to begin with but now he looks like a nightmare

It's crazy how fatman bang calls them ugly and pigs and look at him

minnie82

Superstar
None of them really needed ps they looked like average korean men

I personally think jm was better looking debut era with his chubby cheeks and he wasn't rail thin

Jin looks pretty much the same he has minor well done work on his face

Jh looks so plastic and fake now ,he wasn't ugly to begin with but now he looks like a nightmare

It's crazy how fatman bang calls them ugly and pigs and look at him
he really calls them like that omg ..that's remind me when YG Calls 2ne1 ugly

Kimiko2

Established
Yes fatty bang called jn a pig and I'm pretty sure he was emotionally abusive to all of them and jk I think got it the worst as the youngest

Then they turned around and were emotionally abusive to each other

Them constantly calling jh a horse even after he told them he didn't like it

Jin called jm a pig and that was after jm admitted that he suffered from an eating disorder
Jm looked very hurt but laughed it off

I blame their parents for subjecting their kids to this ,it's one reason why they are effed up and depend on hitbig for everything

And not hit big is sexualizing little girls with their new gir group new jeans,their youngest member is 14! Singing about her cookie

None of them could last a day out in the real world without someone telling them what to do,what to say and where to go

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star

Same all over here, he's a good dancer, but not the best, i always though he was a bit stiff, now his rapping and singing, nah, i'd pass, average at best like you said.

I watched some clips from his show and I was shocked by the lack of dancing.
I think he was exhausted. After the first few songs he sat down, and took a lot of breaks between songs. I'm used to the energetic shows that btees puts on so it was surprising. He did a great job, but he needs a break. I doubt he's sleeping or eating a lot.

i agree that he's a good dancer but not the best, there are better dancers than him in the industry, Jimin, Kai , Taemin, but his dancing is not stiff in my opinion
He's the best dancer in btees especially street or hip-hop dancing.
i personally think he didn't need surgery, i see some picture before the debut and he doesn't looks bad
His original face was cute. JH was a cute kid and teen. Someone got in his head and made him feel inadequate. That person probably looks worse than him.

Chaebols regularly worm their way out of military duty. Money exchanges hands under the table. Sometimes they make it appear like they're in the military but they're really not.
That's not fair and should be what the public screams about. They waste energy screaming about dating and marijuana scandals when the chaebols are screwing them out of a future. The regular Korean has to emigrate to marry and have a life. That's unsustainable unfair to their society. It's a problem that's happening here too, but is worse in China, Japan, India and Korea. The Philippines has the same issues.

He did a great job, and the audience vibed with him. The audience was about half Armys and half lollapalooza crowd. I wonder why Bang and Jm were there. His music didn't appeal to me but his rap delivery and stage presence kept me watching and enjoying the show. I'm not an army anymore. I won't be streaming or buying, but I have to give credit for doing the show. Rumors are that his show made history for selling the most tickets. I think his partner was at the show. Not trying to argue and hate that I have to say that because of trolls and Ratmies coming into the thread.
I heard that the son of Samsung's CEO did serve in the military so they have no excuse. Other idols have served with broken bones, chronic conditions and severe mental health issues. Now BT5 fans are saying S*ga and Nj shouldn't serve because they have depression for Jk and J1m1n they are using the excuse of them having a sexualized image so they could become victims of harassment in the military but what I don't understand is why they are making all these horrible scenarios in their minds about their favs being harassed, injured and having mental breakdowns in the military its not something fans should be thinking about they should be praying that their favs will do well and come back safely because I tell you if God forbid they run into REAL problems in the military these armchairs would not be able to bear it.
They will be the most watched over and coddled soldiers in history. Who wants the wrath of international ratmys or Korean sasaengs because they hurt k00kie or b@by mo.chi?Rm can go on w3verse to complain about mistreatment, not the James Corden hurt our feelings mistreatment, and one of their crazy fans will hurt someone. Elite and rich people avoided serving in war using injuries or enlisted in safer branches of the military. During the Civil War, middle class and rich men paid Irish immigrants to enlist in their place. Sometimes they would get off the boat, sign their name and go back on another boat to the frontline. Poor and desperate people have to make hard choices.

cadiz

Star
compared to others in the group he have talent to me
Same all over here, he's a good dancer, but not the best, i always though he was a bit stiff, now his rapping and singing, nah, i'd pass, average at best like you said.

yeah I mean compared to Vee and JN he does have talent
but JN is probably the least talented kpop idol I've ever seen

if we talk about dancing I personally preffer JM's dancing

and compared to the rappers in BT5, I know this is an unpopular opinion here but I find RM's voice the most pleasant (for rap)
Hope's voice was always annoying to me

it's just about preference I guess

and compared to the rappers in BT5, I know this is an unpopular opinion here but I find RM's voice the most pleasant (for rap)

Rm is what made me an army. He had a great voice. I had to get used to Jh and Sg. My favorite dancer is Jm because of his classical training. He moves like water and his dancing flows together in a way that's beautiful.

cadiz

Star
Rm is what made me an army. He had a great voice. I had to get used to Jh and Sg. My favorite dancer is Jm because of his classical training. He moves like water and his dancing flows together in a way that's beautiful.
yeah I think in some songs Hope and Sugar sound too similar, like for example in "mic drop" their voices are almost the same
i used to confuse them in BT5 songs back then

RM on the other hand has a very distinctive voice. Even if I really dislike him, I think his voice is nice

Agree about JM I think he is a talented dancer and Im sure if he never became an idol and did the ballet career he could have been big

minnie82

Superstar

yes off course everyone have their thoughts and preference

minnie82

Superstar
I think he was exhausted. After the first few songs he sat down, and took a lot of breaks between songs. I'm used to the energetic shows that btees puts on so it was surprising. He did a great job, but he needs a break. I doubt he's sleeping or eating a lot.

He's the best dancer in btees especially street or hip-hop dancing.

His original face was cute. JH was a cute kid and teen. Someone got in his head and made him feel inadequate. That person probably looks worse than him.
even in the debut he looks good especially when he have that haircut that show his forehead

even in the debut he looks good especially when he have that haircut that show his forehead
All of them had their self esteem impacted by btees. None of them were ugly but I wonder if there was a competition between them to be in the CEO's favor. Watching Iland, the kids were ruthless. Even afterwards, the group bullies the producer's pick. That's probably what btees was like behind closed doors. Jk used to tease him about his face. I also learned their contracts include surgery. They have no choice whether to get it.

minnie82

Superstar
All of them had their self esteem impacted by btees. None of them were ugly but I wonder if there was a competition between them to be in the CEO's favor. Watching Iland, the kids were ruthless. Even afterwards, the group bullies the producer's pick. That's probably what btees was like behind closed doors. Jk used to tease him about his face. I also learned their contracts include surgery. They have no choice whether to get it.
i think they kinda always bullying and teasing each others , but happen in other groups too not just Bts ..

yeah I think in some songs Hope and Sugar sound too similar, like for example in "mic drop" their voices are almost the same
i used to confuse them in BT5 songs back then

RM on the other hand has a very distinctive voice. Even if I really dislike him, I think his voice is nice

Agree about JM I think he is a talented dancer and Im sure if he never became an idol and did the ballet career he could have been big
Rm has a very distinctive voice and his stage presence is very good. You're right about Sg and Jh. They sound very similar. I think that's why Jh rapped part of Daechwita in their online concert. They have a similar flow and sound. With his dancing abilities, Jm could have been a top ballet dancer, or a dancer for idols. He's one of the best dancers in the industry.

Why did he become an idol? The stories don't make sense. I understand why Rm and Sg joined but the rest don't make sense. Why would a 12 year old boy join a small company because of a teen underground rapper? Armys believe it in the context of btees now, but back then they weren't members.