BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
Just thought I'd share that while editing a post of mine, I saw that the attachment had 209 views.:oops: This was in less than a day. There are a lot of lurkers on this thread!
yeah for sure
armeees lurk here, they like to control the "haters"

the link to this place maybe posted in one of those other forums, like Reddit or LSA. and then they come here to troll

theartbook35

Veteran
I give credit where credit is due so I will say that only jm is a real dancer in btss
His moves are graceful and he ,unlike the others, aren't only dancing cuz it's in his contract as an idol but he actually is a dancer

However his singing is shit
I fully agree that JM can't sing worth a damn and that he's the only real dancer in that group. When I was a fan I could not get enough of watching him dance. Hell, I could watch a video right now of him dancing and I'd forget that I don't like him.

JM was also afforded a very expensive education from a very young age. @rmy act like Jin was the only wealthy member but in actuality, JM and NJ also came from wealth. JM is able to dance so impressively partly due to his education. It is good for an artist to have such an opportunity in their youth, and he's lucky to have gotten it. But I should also note that Korean parents push their sons into athletics and performing arts because they are trying get them into a high enough ranking to win the right awards or medals to be eligible for exemption from military duty. JM is very lucky that he was passionate about dance and martial arts to begin with, because it might not have been enjoyable for him otherwise.

yes, this is the main problem with kpop
that is so robotic, and has no soul
the dancer and singers, they are too worried about looking goood and not about enjoying or feeling what they are doing

its rare to see a kpop idol singing the song and actually feeling the lyrics

the concepts are also too forced, you have girl groups singing "im a savage, bad ass" ...and then they do an interview and talk like 5 year olds. SNSD recently had a comeback, these women are already in their 30s.....and still acting like kids.....its pretty sad
The country has an obsession with childishness I've never seen before. It's not cute seeing young men and women, let alone adults acting like babies but half nude with their asses out. South Korean men lead the world in pedos going to southeast Asia to have sex with minors. Thailand and Cambodia are two places that have toddlers and elementary school children openly for sale because of the poverty. Some of them are orphans or on the streets because home isn't safe or a good option. Japan is another den of perverts. They also idolize childhood and mix it with sex. Young girls under 12 are dressed up in revealing outfits for fans to look at. I'll never forget the young mom that when asked how she lets her very young daughter go around much older men as an idol, she said that her daughter wanted to do that and she was supporting her dream.

yes, this is the main problem with kpop
that is so robotic, and has no soul
the dancer and singers, they are too worried about looking goood and not about enjoying or feeling what they are doing

its rare to see a kpop idol singing the song and actually feeling the lyrics

the concepts are also too forced, you have girl groups singing "im a savage, bad ass" ...and then they do an interview and talk like 5 year olds. SNSD recently had a comeback, these women are already in their 30s.....and still acting like kids.....its pretty sad
A lot of idols hate their job. If they could get the money and power, some recognition and be left alone to eat what they wanted, more would sign up. Have heard the training years are worse than being an idol. Kpop companies thinks talent, whether dance, music, singing or rapping, can be taught to anyone. Natural talent plays a role in entertaining the audience. No one can learn charisma, stage presence or how to let the music inside until you feel it in your soul. That's something you have or you don't, but stans don't know that.

I watched behind the scenes videos of idols being told how to move their arm on stage, what faces to make while singing, how to look sincere when talking to fans. They get lessons on how to act gay because westerners love it. American rappers put together a professional album in one day that went double platinum. Wrote, rapped, produced and laid tracks. They didn't need a team of people to do create their sound. Now stans are gatekeeping who can be in kpop when that's Black, Japanese and European music in the first place.

jem123

Established
The country has an obsession with childishness I've never seen before. It's not cute seeing young men and women, let alone adults acting like babies but half nude with their asses out. South Korean men lead the world in pedos going to southeast Asia to have sex with minors. Thailand and Cambodia are two places that have toddlers and elementary school children openly for sale because of the poverty. Some of them are orphans or on the streets because home isn't safe or a good option. Japan is another den of perverts. They also idolize childhood and mix it with sex. Young girls under 12 are dressed up in revealing outfits for fans to look at. I'll never forget the young mom that when asked how she lets her very young daughter go around much older men as an idol, she said that her daughter wanted to do that and she was supporting her dream.
These so-called "conservative countries" totally unmoralistic when it comes to disgusting lolita concepts..

Laura755y

Star
Thats true! God some parents, i feel awfull calling them so, something similar happened in my city, the girl was soooo young back then, dressed up in lingeries, thays why alot of idols, young celebrities suicide, not to mention forcing kids to take drugs, drink, kill... etc, i still cant understand how these fuckers sleep .

Laura755y

Star
Just thought I'd share that while editing a post of mine, I saw that the attachment had 209 views.:oops: This was in less than a day. There are a lot of lurkers on this thread!
Can ya'll see the views, damn im late on that lol. But yeah like @cadiz said, we the "haters,close minded,delusional...etc" need to be controled, by their army kn order to ptotect the angels, but i guesd there is also people who start to realize how crappy this whole idolizing shit is.

Thats true! God some parents, i feel awfull calling them so, something similar happened in my city, the girl was soooo young back then, dressed up in lingeries, thays why alot of idols, young celebrities suicide, not to mention forcing kids to take drugs, drink, kill... etc, i still cant understand how these fuckers sleep .
There used to be lots of child prostitutes in American cities, but now it's hidden. Predators lure children into sex and then sell them until they're worn out.

Have shared this before, but it didn't get a lot of traction. A site posted this several years ago, but it was taken down recently. This guy lived in Korea and wrote a blog to cope with the misery he had to deal with. One of the posts was about aegyo, pedos, sex tourism and abusive behavior towards women. The comments are gold and have more info. There's one below but the article is worth the read. Keep in mind he's very angry and was ranting.

Attachments

theartbook35

Veteran
The only conservative thing about them is they hate minorities and women. Sex crimes are very common there and the laws don't protect society enough.
Sex crimes are a massive issue in South Korea. As told to me by a friend of mine who is Korean and lived there her whole life. She explained that people see sex crimes happen in bars or other semi-public places and they do nothing. No one intervenes or will speak as a witness later. It's pretty much impossible for women to be taken seriously after speaking up in SK.

Laura755y

Star
Have shared this before, but it didn't get a lot of traction. A site posted this several years ago, but it was taken down recently. This guy lived in Korea and wrote a blog to cope with the misery he had to deal with. One of the posts was about aegyo, pedos, sex tourism and abusive behavior towards women. The comments are gold and have more info. There's one below but the article is worth the read. Keep in mind he's very angry and was ranting.

All this and still people think we're the crazy one! Im speechless!

PrincessPunch

Veteran
this thread gets a ton of traffic
YG said that during a radio interview. I don't know off the top of my head which one. I'll have to do a deep search to find it.

My thoughts about YG and the JJ "scandal" are that it was blown wildly out of proportion. All he was doing was comparing certain kinds of rappers to cultists cause their behavior can be very similar. That went over people's heads because he's a hip hop artist, not a pop singer and many BTS fans aren't educated about hip hop. People didn't attempt to get educated either and instead tore into him and anyone who supported him. I remember one teen on Twitter getting mass reported because they explained what I'm talking about here.

I think YG is done being an idol. He never was one to begin with. It's not who he is as a person or as an artist. I feel bad for him that he's stuck in BT5.
i personally disagree about the jj part but it's a long convo for another day that i dont have the energy to debate over
All he was doing was comparing certain kinds of rappers to cultists cause their behavior can be very similar.
has he (or really his pr team lol) specifically said that was the reasoning for adding that bit into the song?

the way i saw it was rather than comparing certain kind of rappers to cultists, he was comparing himself as a racist cult leader to his fans. because in actuality, if we're keeping it 100, the bt5 "army" (and every other kpoop fandom) is not a fandom at all. it's an absolute cult. the group has even indirectly acknowledged it themselves(i think j*n once warned a guy that armchairs would attack him if he spoke bad about the group, rm's lyrics in butter, and rm wearing a coat that said human mind control system are just a few examples). sg rapped about being a "king" and a "boss" in dachitwa or whatever that song was called and in interlude shadow, so this just shows you how he views himself and how the group views their fans. he is a vain greedy selfish narcissist with a god complex just like every other kpop idol (its in the name alone, they're literally called idols and are taught to view themselves as one).

bt5 have succesfully brainwashed and indoctrinated their cult fans to the point where they act like psycho zombies not realizing that they are being primed and prepared to serve the anti-christ and worship the beast which is their god and they defend this group with their whole life as if they're their lord and savior. :rolleyes:

so for you to say that "he was comparing certain kinds of rappers to cultists cause their behavior can be very similar", with what we know about this group and who they're really serving, that applies to suga.

Last edited: