BTS discussion thread

PrincessPunch

Veteran
I might as well write this. last night I had a weird dream about jhope and newjeans:

I was with the newjeans members outside in some sort of grass field. I think we were like in some sort of camp. jhope was the trainer you could say. he had a reputation for being mean and strict. well that's what the others said. we had to run a couple miles on top of this tall narrow wall thing made of sharp rocks. if one of us messed up (as in falling, etc.) he would make us start all over again. one of the girls feet were all cut up and bleeding after. I think it was minji. he was relatively nice to danielle and hyein (I'm not really familiar with who's who so idk). he was okay with me, maybe cause I was new. a couple other things happened after this, but I don't remember.
afterwards we were sent into this cabin room that was on top of that wall. there we had this competition of who could make something the best. we had 15 minutes. whoever won got this "reward," and while idk what the reward was, it wasn't something good. from the window next to me I could see across the field another group around our same age doing the same thing we were. idk what it was we had to make, but it wasn't anything good. it was a piece of clothing, it kinda looked like something occultic. mine was green, someone else's was black. another one was blue. then we had to run on that wall again, but this time there were wooden planks with nails on top of it. we tried to run away. we made it to a forest but jhope found us and brought us all back to the room. I was really scared and someone was crying. we put the clothing we made in this machine. I started to scream in jhope's face and he apologized to me. he looked sincere so I stopped. but once the machine turned on our hands became really sore and everyone started to hyperventilate. he just smiled at me creepily and left. that's all I remember
hella creepy. i've had my own share of creepy dreams i've had about bt5 in the past but are you currently listening to either of their music or following them by a chance?

Berrywon88

Star
alot of you still moving like kpop fans. remember these people are not worth you spending your time, money, energy, and aruging and defending over
Wells said. I'll post this video that goes into detail about parasocial relationships if anyone wants to watch. The whole video is very interesting, but she exclusively talks about Kpop and their stans at the 16:06 mark.

minnie82

Superstar
yep, most kpop idols can not rap at all, and most kpop songs have rap parts that sounds completely out of place

and even BT5 when they debuted they tried to show they were really "hip hop lovers"

but when they went to America to learn about rap, they did the most cringe variety show Ive ever watched in my life
and it was obvious most of them have no idea what they were doing
yes that show was the cringiest thing ever, i posted an mv here where they trying to be black, omg that was awkward

minnie82

Superstar
What a disrespectful nasty piece of sh!t you are! Why don't you direct this venom on those evil kpop boys? But you won't will you? Thought not!

And btw ageism ain't cute. Your a** will get old some day. You are not immune.
we can arguing without offending each others , that was not necessary , i said stop with that

theartbook35

Veteran
if you always got people coming for you, whether it be a member of this thread or some rando sounds like YOU'RE the problem. also i didn't even realize you're grown, i thought you were like 17 years old maximum with the way you bark at every slight difference of opinion
Thank you.

I've missed you, by the way.

Berrywon88

Star
we can arguing without offending each others , that was not necessary , i said stop with that
Pardon, but did you not see what the poster wrote to me?? She essentially called me a saggy chested old geezer without a life. This is why I got upset and reacted that way. And now you've upset me again because I feel y'all are just picking with me at this point. I shouldn't have to explain or be sorry about standing up for myself.

Anyway, let me just log off because this is ridiculous. And next time don't tell someone what to do please. I was emotional for a reason. To think this whole thing started because I gave my opinion that jhpe can't dance or sing. It is clear to me that this thread has become just as bad as stan twttr.

minnie82

Superstar
Pardon, but did you not see what the poster wrote to me?? She essentially called me a saggy chested old geezer without a life. This is why I got upset and reacted that way. And now you've upset me again because I feel y'all are just picking with me at this point. I shouldn't have to explain or be sorry about standing up for myself.

Anyway, let me just log off because this is ridiculous. And next time don't tell someone what to do please. I was emotional for a reason. To think this whole thing started because I gave my opinion that jhpe can't dance or sing. It is clear to me that this thread has become just as bad as stan twttr.
i said that because i didn't like people arguing and something,it wasn't my intention upsetting you ..but if you and someone else are offended by that, i didn't say nothing the next time .

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Some of ya'll in here are really fucked up in the head, now praising psychos, and psychos's puppet, became a "different opinion". Ya'll need a reality check fr, this became just another b*s kissing ass thread. Im out.
anyway i notice that the fights or arguing happen more in this thread , in the kpop one and the others not that much , it was probably the Bts dark spell or something

cadiz

Star

Some of ya'll in here are really fucked up in the head, now praising psychos, and psychos's puppet, became a "different opinion". Ya'll need a reality check fr, this became just another b*s kissing ass thread. Im out.

you guys are old to this thread (like me)
you know these "new" people always appear here at the same time
one time even an armeee hacker was here trying to get our phone numberss or whatever....lol Ive seen it all

but its easy to fix it: just use the ignore option

arhur12

Star
True, there are the newbies that just start sh!t and troll. Then other times like the past couple of days old accounts come out of their tombs to have a go at anybody that speaks negatively about b*s and then go back into hiding after successfully causing a mess. 3 old accounts this time that had been inactive for over 6 months did this. It's sus as hell! It's a shame I didn't have them all on ignore prior. We had one being ageist and one condoning a racist. Like fckn hell...All this over 7 emaciated hairless men that are more made up than a chick heading out to the club. It's madness! If I say bteeass are talentless it should not bother anyone this much. They act like their egos are bruised as if someone is personally criticizing them. It's sick. I posted that video talking about parasocial relationships but I bet the people that truly needed to see it didn't.

Seriously it did. And I'm right behind you. I have no interest going around in circles singing this group's praises.
I won't name anyone but I know some old veteran members who are actual trolls. Be careful when engaging with anyone on these forums. Just ignore anyone who tries to derail the thread.

theartbook35

Veteran
I won't name anyone but I know some old veteran members who are actual trolls. Be careful when engaging with anyone on these forums. Just ignore anyone who tries to derail the thread.
This is the best way to respond to that behavior.

This thread isn't for just haters and it is not a fansite either. It's a place for discussion, period.

Everyone right now can go to this thread's first page and read the VC rules. Everything that the derailers said was in violation of those rules. That should not need to be explained.

This is the last time I will comment on that situation.

theartbook35

Veteran
they didn't support the lgbt , they just promoting the illuminati gay agenda :
Some of them really do use the LGBT community to fund their careers. The fanservice is the worst part of it. Pretending to be gay is a massive insult to people who are LGBT.

J!kook are the worst ones. Everything they do with each other is fake, by the way. There's no friendship or relationship there. There never was.

I don't know what's worse, the fans who insist they are a real couple or JM and JK for being all over each other.

I think the thing that infuriates me is that it's not real love. It's not representative of anything or anyone in our community. It's just a bunch of lies. It makes us look bad and doesn't help us.

Oceanic

Veteran
this thread became a Hope, JN and YG fanpage

to me JN has no talent whatsoever and Sugar JJ scandal was not an overrreaction, showed his true colors

People here think RM is so evil and Hope so innocent and talented
Hope compared himself to a god several times, nothing innocent or humble about that dude

but whatever....it doesnt matter how many pagees we write
its obvious some people here still love these guys.
That's why I only join in the conversation like every other 20 pages on this thread because it seems like a lot of people here get distracted and start talking about the boys attributes and their voices, their dances, who's better, all of these things as if they forgot the point of this thread.

Like I really don't know what to say when some people here keep talking about how good they are on stage, I mean demons literally help them out with that but whatever I suppose.

Oceanic

Veteran
if you always got people coming for you, whether it be a member of this thread or some rando sounds like YOU'RE the problem. also i didn't even realize you're grown, i thought you were like 17 years old maximum with the way you bark at every slight difference of opinion
Hey Yuna, I remember you. I used to view this thread back in like, 2019 before I made my own account and you were really good at exposing bts.

Now...you seem to be on their side. I also remember a time, not so long ago, maybe a year ago, where you and maybe two others were going against everyone in this thread, insulting people, suddenly defending bts, and then you kind of just disappeared.

What ever happened I wonder? I don't understand how people can see the truth but then out of the blue choose to ignore it and attack anyone else who can see it.

You were literally one of the nicest people here 3 years ago, why'd you change?

theartbook35

Veteran
That's why I only join in the conversation like every other 20 pages on this thread because it seems like a lot of people here get distracted and start talking about the boys attributes and their voices, their dances, who's better, all of these things as if they forgot the point of this thread.

Like I really don't know what to say when some people here keep talking about how good they are on stage, I mean demons literally help them out with that but whatever I suppose.
I think you should just post whatever is on your mind about BT5 and take it from there. Whoever is interested in that will respond to it. Super simple, honestly.

There's a reason why I come and go for large stretches of time.

theartbook35

Veteran
I don't think jimin would be leaving a newborn to fly all the way to Chicago just to watch hobi at a festival?

Or maybe he is just a typical trashbag of a man lol. Even more so with his fame and influence. And he's not going to marry the girl if she's just a baby mama and willing to stay quiet for a PHAT check.

Hobi did great at lolla I thought. The music is not it at all though.
JM would definitely be the type to leave a baby to fly to Chicago, or anywhere. If he even has a baby. It could be possible, since I've heard rumors that he sleeps around and doesn't use protection. There are a thousand reasons why that's dangerous and producing children is only one of those reasons.

What I really want to know is how many children are produced by idols in general, just end up "disappearing"? I'm not sure if we know how deep the rabbit hole goes, but I am willing to believe with enough evidence that children of idols have been murdered or sold to protect their image.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
I stopped stanning bts a while ago and haven't listened to their music. though I'm trying to stop following txt and I'm struggling really hard with letting go
i understand. i once saw a post here someone linked from quora on ways to get out and i rec you read it. they say bt5 but you can apply this for any group
How to get over bts
1.Throw away anything that reminds them of you

2. Be honest with yourself that you have a problem and journal it out

3.delete anything on your devices that remind you of them

4. Get back to doing what you love before you fell in love with them

5.BTS don’t know you exist

6.They have probably sold their souls (I know your probably wondering why I’m saying that and that there are many artist that sold their souls, well this is for the people who have a relationship with christ and the devil is using 7 cute, hot, immature guys to focus you attention away from them, and if you are someone who have a relationship with christ go back to reading your bible, praying watchin surmons etc. and forget bts, don’t hate them because unless they blasphemy which I think they did in one of their music videos. God said the only sin he wont forgive is blasphemy, so you know if a person sell their soul, they are forgiven as long as they repent.

7.They are negative and harmful. If you notice that you are not yourself when your watching them, and that you procrastinate just to watch some of their videos, which is very bad, then you need to remove them from your life, they are not worth it.

8.They can’t save you if you are dying right now

9.Don’t it feel like they put a spell on you to lure you in, like even a lot of army know that too but they don’t care because their mind is not where it’s suppose to be, and I know it’s hard to get over bts because they upload something everyday like sheesh, I know they tired. Also when you first watched only one of their videos, dont you feel like you just want more and more and moorree.

10.They are miserable and unhealthy. For example they hardly eat, barley sleeps, they are weak and faint, they have a pressure on them to fit everyone expectations when it comes to looks, etc. Riddle me this, how can you put someone who hasn’t eat anything on stage to perform with all this explosions and stuff and expect them to be ok, and be strong to last the whole show. That’s like putting someone who hasn’t eat to go fight in a boxing match.

11.You never see their bad side. BTS or their crew that manages everything gave BTS this image to portray that they are 7 men who are funny, carin, loving, immature, and etc. If you are not god or in heaven, then you have a bad side, I don’t car who or what you are, if you are on this earth full of sin, temptation, lust and etc. then you have a bad side. but an able to get more fans they have to potray a good image of them bein caring and loving, because who doesn’t want that in guys.

12. There is NOTHING speacle about them. They are like every other person on this earth who is trying to survive. they are just seven normal guys with a bunch of fans and they just love to dance and sing and thats it. everyone is speacle and they are like everyone else, nothing more and nothing less.

13.BTS know that some well a lot of their fans are toxic towards them but they don’t say nothing because they don’t want to lose them, because they are not bts with you or army.

I used to be obsessed with bts, but I never claimed myself as an army. I was on my way to a strong relationship with god but the devil had distracted me for weeks, but during those weeks I knew I had a problem and started to pray to god to take me out of this mess because I noticed I didn’t pray anymore, nor did I read my bible, spend time with god and listen to surmons or focus on church. When you are in a realtionship with god and you don’t read and pray and do all that stuff anymore, the demons will attck you 10x harder than they did before because you know a lot of things and how to overcome things, so watching bts really hit me hard. I started to try to get back to my regular life more and more but I was still a little crazy about bts. So I made a promise to god that I will forget about them (and if you have a relationship with christ you knwo a promise is pretty serious and if you break that promise god will be mad at you and give you one hell of a whooping.) So I made a promise, then I realized that me ignoring them isn’t helping but I have to come face to face with the situation and find help. Then searching all over the internet how to get over them and I gathered some tips that is working. Good luck on your journey to not becoming a fan and may god help you through it and change your heart and open your eyes which is closed. (plus don’t you see how demonic their music videos are there was one when one of the members where standing infront of a painting of the falling angles, and there was a statue of mary holding baby jesus and they smashed it. I also saw a video where their manager said he got his ideas from spirits and etc.) yh honey that aint it. Ok I’m done and I will try to remeber you guys who wanna overcome in my prayers because I tend to forget a lot of things in prayers.
i used to be a fan of enhyp3n and bt5. if you truly desire to be free and find that you are spellbound and they are affecting your life mentally, spiritually, and physically i recommend you watch kpop testimony videos and follow accounts of former kpop fans. there's so many on youtube and ig and they have groupchats to help those get out of the fandom. i also recommend you fast from kpop, secular music, and social media in general for at least 10 days. during those times you can pick up a new hobby, read more, go on walks, etc. just keep yourself busy. and if you're christian and find that you've gone away from Christ i rec you talk to Him more and try reading and interpreting the bible. also ask for family members and loved ones to pray for you (this personally helped me alot) and speak to a spiritual person in Christ about your dream cause it's truly serious and sounds like evil spirits behind these people and their music tormenting with your soul and emotions. trust me it's possible to get out because i was you before and i thought i never could. God slowly took away my desire and then i deleted my twitter stan accts, weverse, vlive, threw away my albums and photocards and i've never felt more free. i didn't have to worry about keeping up with the latest update on the groups because that is one of the tactics they use to keep fans bound. if i do check however which is rarely it's mostly for disscussions . but remember it's all just an act because they are living a persona.

enhyp3n are evil but t×t seriously have evil dark energy surrounding them and their music :( esp since seeing in the other thread how they're promoting death and suicide in their music it just spooks me alot. i don't even want to imagine what's going on behind closed doors with that group. i was scrolling through youtube and recently came across a video of y3onjun and a member with purple hair from that group talking in their live about how they caught their fans paying attention to enhyp3n during a music show instead of them and y3onjun curses the fans by subtly throwing up devil horns while saying that he's watching them and that they have to be loyal to them :confused:seeing things like that just reminds me that these people are not at all who they seem to be and made me realize that that guy must be seriously deep into witchcraft and black magic like people here and sofia was saying because he knew exactly what he was doing.
ill be praying for you as well and you can message me if you need anything