BTS discussion thread

Truthteller

Veteran
How convenient that these pictures drops the day before BP album drops with a very disappointing title track and repetitive MV to say the least… company seems to have run out of new ideas. Either way wasn’t Jinnie rumoured to have been sleeping with that HBO director in that Wee knd series just a month a ago? If tea and her are real guess that makes Tea a cuck. They must have a very open and understanding ”relationship” like most fake entertainment couples. Why not release a convincing photo though these still look half ass. But i guess it’s good it might make some delusional fans go away.

Last edited:

arhur12

Star
I had a question about the 27 club. Do people like decide to join it and like accept to die at 27 in exchange for fame and money ? Or are they submitted to it without a choice ? Like I don’t really understand the whole thing. Could someone please explain it would be helpful
Please check this video about Saturn return and its possible connection to the 27 club. I have been learning the basics of astrology for the past few months because the elites' use astrology to plan their rituals and what I found interesting was that J0nghyun of Sh1nee died exactly one day or few hours to be more precise before the start of his Saturn return period.

Laura755y

Star
i have a feeling that this song was kinda sexual, underage Jk have to sing that :

He was so young, i really feel sorry for him at this age, they made him disconnect from the mainstream reality, tbh, he's no different from his fans, both of them need reality checks, plus him being alcoholic, into heavy drugs, such life style, shaped his view to the world in a way, that is hard to change.

minnie82

Superstar
He was so young, i really feel sorry for him at this age, they made him disconnect from the mainstream reality, tbh, he's no different from his fans, both of them need reality checks, plus him being alcoholic, into heavy drugs, such life style, shaped his view to the world in a way, that is hard to change.
yes he did the same with the song War of hormones, he was underage at that time and singing about groping a girl practically

Laura755y

Star
Last edited:
How convenient that these pictures drops the day before BP album drops with a very disappointing title track and repetitive MV to say the least… company seems to have run out of new ideas. Either way wasn’t Jinnie rumoured to have been sleeping with that HBO director in that Wee knd series just a month a ago? If tea and her are real guess that makes Tea a cuck. They must have a very open and understanding ”relationship” like most fake entertainment couples. Why not release a convincing photo though these still look half ass. But i guess it’s good it might make some delusional fans go away.
On a twitt_er thread showing the pictures were real, bl1nks and Arm.ys were fighting over how real their relationship was or if it's over. Apparently she was seen crying leaving New York City and her members comforted her. There's no sightings of them together in New York City, except the one time. This is looking less like a hacker leaking pictures, and more like mediaplay. Hive's stock was hit hard by the hiatus and for whyG, drama sells music. Arm.ys were threatening suicide and losing it over each release of photos. Hive knows their most vulnerable fans are also the most loyal. That's really fucked up. They were using manipulation against the fans. Again.

that's a never ending saga
The company is wringing every bit of emotion and give a fuck armyys have. Most of them didn't care when btees took a hiatus. They were moving to other groups, but hive isn't ready to debut trainee yet. The fandom has to be ready to move to them whenever they debut, and that might be a while. It's also why they're treating t×t as an afterthought. Enpipen gets better treatment because they're shared with another company that's not going to roll over and walk away from their investment.

sandonthebeach

Established
This is looking less like a hacker leaking pictures, and more like mediaplay
This post sum up pretty well the reasons for the mediaplay.
Tea is aging out fast in a very youth obsessed industry. On top of it he is not very talented either. Staying relevant and marketable is number one priority at this stage. Maybe someone is threatening to out him and he needs a cover? Maybe someone is threating to out the companies’ dirt or other sensitive information and they need distraction? It sure is helping Tea and Jinnie stay in the news right at the time when he is going ”solo” and BP has a comeback. Since it is with another popular idol people can’t complain as much. Wow what are the chances that the biggest stan attractors from the two biggest kpop groups are dating each other right? They make a true power couple.

minnie82

Superstar
There's Coming of Age Ceremony. He was performing that around 19, and we know it's about a man excited a girl is finally old enough to have sex with.
Right i forgot that ,there's a video of him performing that and the comment section was a horny fest. It happen a similar thing with Bsb Nick Carter,the lyrics of their song Get down were kinda sexual and he was like 16 years old when he single that .

jem123

Established
Guys, do you feel as if ratmies don't really care about the septet as much as they use to ? Like, in Twitter, like 3-6 months ago, there use to be hasgtags everywhere, but, now I don't see it anymore.

Also, who really cares if the idols date or not. We know they are neck deep in disgusting stuff, conducted sick shit behind the scenes, continue to put spell and do the one-eyed thing every chance they get, and leading fans to hell.

cadiz

Star
Guys, do you feel as if ratmies don't really care about the septet as much as they use to ? Like, in Twitter, like 3-6 months ago, there use to be hasgtags everywhere, but, now I don't see it anymore.

Also, who really cares if the idols date or not. We know they are neck deep in disgusting stuff, conducted sick shit behind the scenes, continue to put spell and do the one-eyed thing every chance they get, and leading fans to hell.
yes, right now they are on hiatus so I guess it makes sense

but even when they released their last song (with snoop dog?) it made no noise at all

the hype is for sure not the same as years ago