BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
Veee and Jennie's pictures are being posted everywhere online
it seems they were hacked or something .fans say it's edited but they can never find the original pictures

It does look like a bad Photoshop job lol. Especially that first one where they are next to each other...something's off. I've seen convincing LizK00k one's that these fans must spend all their waking hours making. It's pretty pathetic but funny.
241133292_848980092434073_663479975353621449_n.jpg
main-qimg-ad0282b99cf65dfce99d7fc9070b13f0-lq.jpeg.jpg
If the T@e pics with jenn!e are real then Mr. egostical man ho met his match ahaha.

theartbook35

Established
it seems they were hacked or something .fans say it's edited but they can never find the original pictures

Thank you for sharing such a gem.

I don't agree with them getting hacked because privacy and all that jazz, but it irritates me that @rmy are trying to say the photos are fake. Just like the photo of them riding in the car, they claimed it was fake too but the "original" was a totally different image from a different angle. Like, there's nothing wrong with Tae and J3nnie dating so @rmy are gonna have to get over it.

minnie82

Star
It does look like a bad Photoshop job lol. Especially that first one where they are next to each other...something's off. I've seen convincing LizK00k one's that these fans must spend all their waking hours making. It's pretty pathetic but funny.
View attachment 80124
View attachment 80125
If the T@e pics with jenn!e are real then Mr. egostical man ho met his match ahaha.
yes they are perfect for each others and it's not a compliment

Shadow

Rookie

I knew it would happen what is she doing there, Army's are gonna go mad I can feel it lol.. the insider hints blog posted here before was right!.... (crazydaysandnights) where they exposed this happening. Well now a lot of drama is gonna come up.

Berrywon88

Star
LMAOO The meltdown ar@ys are probably having now.

They will deny this until the end of time. This might be the first B@S confirmed couple. I wonder how hype will react now. Deny deny as usual lol.

Probably an angry sasaeng leaked this.
I don't believe these idols actually "date." I think they are glorified pr0stitutes (yeah I said it) and their real job is servicing big wig clients. Music is just a guise.

They are taken away from their families at a young age and put in an environment surrounded by predatory adults that control their every move and are in complete servitude to them. They are restricted food and get their phones taken away so they can't call anyone if they need help. They are supposedly "trained" but trained in what is the question. Now we have to ask ourselves what does this environment sound like. Personally to me it sounds akin to a brothel. I believe just like in hollyweird with starlets trying to make it, trainees in Kpop are passed around. The more "connections" made and how much you are favorited by these perverts will determine how well you succeed. Take Jenn!e and the rest of bp for example. They are made of s*xual preferences for clients. Foreign Thai boy, L!sa. Cutesy woman that looks like a child Jenn!e. Twig fake blonde with long limbs R0se. Traditional Korean beauty (J!s00). You will find differing types that cater to clients in every group.

Also, I think most of the male idols are gay naturally or gay for pay and when there are rumors spread about idols dating it's either pr or a gov't cover up to distract the citizens of SK. Jennie has been linked up to some of the most rumored homosexual idols...K@i, Gdr@g0n, and now t@e. I don't think that's a coincidence. Maybe their companies are trying to make their idols appear straight for fans. Hollyweird has been doing this "pr dating" to hide that stars are gay for decades.. just look up Rock Hudson for example...

Last edited:

minnie82

Star
I don't believe these idols actually "date." I think they are glorified pr0stitutes (yeah I said it) and their real job is servicing big wig clients. Music is just a guise.

They are taken away from their families at a young age and put in an environment surrounded by predatory adults that control their every move and are in complete servitude to them. They are restricted food and get their phones taken away so they can't call anyone if they need help. They are supposedly "trained" but trained in what is the question. Now we have to ask ourselves what does this environment sound like. Personally to me it sounds akin to a brothel. I believe just like in hollyweird with starlets trying to make it, trainees in Kpop are passed around. The more "connections" made and how much you are favorited by these perverts will determine how well you succeed. Take Jenn!e and the rest of bp for example. They are made of s*xual preferences for clients. Foreign Thai boy, L!sa. Cutesy woman that looks like a child Jenn!e. Twig fake blonde with long limbs R0se. Traditional Korean beauty (J!s00). You will find differing types that cater to clients in every group.

Also, I think most of the male idols are gay naturally or gay for pay and when there are rumors spread about idols dating it's either pr or a gov't cover up to distract the citizens of SK. Jennie has been linked up to some of the most rumored homosexual idols...K@i, Gdr@g0n, and now t@e. I don't think that's a coincidence. Maybe their companies are trying to make their idols appear straight for fans. Hollyweird has been doing this "pr dating" to hide that stars are gay for decades.. just look up Rock Hudson for example...
yes right the majorities of these relationship are pr stunts or beard ones

sandonthebeach

Established
Maybe because BP have their came back..
Yeah, kinda guessed it, but fans can't seem to make those simple questions...
Also this from the Kpop thread by @randomcitizen
If I recall correctly Blackpink will be performing at the MTV awards correct? and BTS will have a concert as well as Enhypen... when coincidently these "scandals" pop up around the same time.

We've been circling the drain for years, hinting but that's what it is. They're trained in pleasing clients and the training for stage is a side gig. Most of them can't sing, dance or entertain after years of training. Kpop fans say they work hard. There's idols that work their butts off, but most aren't that great. Seen kids with more talent on YouTube.

@Berrywon88 this is connected to what you said about doing services for clients. Why are trainees dancing in their underwear to synchronize with their members?

cadiz

Star
Also, did y'all know there's a Tw!ce appreciation thread on here?? Of course there is zero engagement lmao. Like why tf would you as a fan make a thread praising your fave group on a conspiracy forum site? Kpoppers have some screws loose I'm telling ya.
i just saw the thread....its kinda scary
just one person posting and saying they are the best female group in history?....

funny thing is I saw that same user recently on the kpop thread talking shi.....t about BP, so I guess they dislike "online haters" only when they talk something negative about twice

cadiz

Star
Hi! I am here to clear up all the @justjeslies, defamation, and slandering of me (Chassidy Lynn Badowsky) for over 15 years on this God Forsaken pyramid scam website forum made by @justjessand ALL oF HER INSANE AMOUNT of sock puppet accounts. CLEARLY JESSICA YOU have (MNPD)Multiple narcissistic obsessive compulsive sociopathic pathological liar and She HATES THE TRUTH. ALL SHE DOES IS SPEAK INSANE GIBBERISH AND CHANGES HER WRITING STYLE WHICH IS WITHOUT CAPS, she HATES Caps because I use Caps so @justjess will demand and command all of you to stop using CAPS Because obviously @justjess UR MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS(You probably lied about having that just to get people to feel sorry for you and become your bullying flying monkies henchmen HAS FINALLY GOTTEN TO UR BRAIN OBVIOUSLY. I am here to clear my name and all of @justjess

Who has complete control over this forum and she keeps me banned so I cannot defend myself. She bans me for spam but then turns around and spams my email account incessantly.

Hi my name is Chassidy Badowsky but at the end of this month I will have to change my entire identity due to @justjess and her narcissistic monkey clan, so they can no longer cyberstalk and no longer cyberbully me online. I have no friends, nor family I can keep in contact with.

I have had to disown all my family, relatives, friends, everyone I know because of this & because of @justjess

So here I am to tell you the truth because @justjessand all flying monkey henchmen are nothing but silver pitched forked Narcissistic sociopathic pathological lying Practicing Occultist witches, warlocks, and demonic Occultist Gnostics who run the website and this forum. They’re here to prey on you like DEMENTORS because they’re psychic energy vampires. Don’t say I didn’t warn ANY OF YOU. They are here to harass, confuse, and deceive all of you. Flee this place which is Satan’s and demons playground to curse you to torment you to hex you, to bully/Harass & spells and black magic on you, your family, friends, and your own life. Seek deliverance and break free of your bewitchment. Because all people with the gift of discernment would have fled @justjess justjezebel and this forum the way Enoch fled and ran for their lives just like the rest of you should. Set your families, friends, and yourself from these insane black practicing Occultist Warlocks, witches, and wizards. Contact me at chassidyb81@hotmail.com for the truth and more details before they go and permanently ban me m, so none of you can actually know the real truth and be set free from all her lies, defamation, & slander about me and character. They truth is not allowed here. So, if you see a poster posting rambling nonsense gibberish going on about absolutely nothing that you can’t figure out or understand, don’t worry that’s just @justjess on one of her many thousands of endless sick accounts. I am here to answer any questions or misconceptions about because of @justjess and anyone who is in cahoots with you’re gonna get nuked and blown to smithereens soon. I am jjessuca’s Nemesis
O.S. Anyone one a new or alt account referring to me a crazy psychopath that’s Jessica and over paranoia.
I HATE BTS AND KPOP, the K-pop & BTS thread keeps going because Jessica and her flying monkey slave henchmen want to keep the NARRATIVE going, and I’m here to explain what their real agenda is to get real true believing Christians confused, & deceived by seducing spirits and bombard your poor brain with nonsense and false doctrine and teaching of scripture & Jesus. That is the Only & the SOLE purpose of The Vigilant Citizen & The Vigilant Citizen Forums. Please email because I will get banned again thank you.
??? sorry but i dont unbderstand what you are sayying
who is JustJess? name ssounds familiar but idk what are you trying to say here

theartbook35

Established
Definitely energy harvesting is going on. If I recall correctly Blackpink will be performing at the MTV awards correct? and BTS will have a concert as well as Enhypen... when coincidently these "scandals" pop up around the same time. Like @PrincessPunch said this is all just a pr stunt and media play to mess with the fans and gather energy and they are using it to their advantage. I checked the account and they recently uploaded another picture. How is this twitter user (from south korea by the way ;)) receiving all these photos? They must either be a staff or getting paid by Hy.be and/or YG to do this.
Edit: added words
Just last year there was a big blow up where BT5 fans were screaming at J3nnie to get away from Tae, then BP fans were writing nasty comments about Tae and his grandmother on twitter. @rmy and Blinks were at each other's throats. It's rather convenient that Tae and J3nnie are being found out. Someone else here said the relationship isn't recent and I agree completely. They've been together for quite a while now.

I think it's up for debate if they were actually hacked or if they chose to let some photos of them together leak to spread the word. Lots of celebrities around the world leak different things to generate discussion. Kind of hilarious that we're also discussing it right now.