BTS discussion thread

theartbook35

Veteran
That took me out. I wonder if they will acknowledge it. We're getting too close to something they want us to shut up about. One of their people came out to play in the thread.
I literally came here to say that none of the BT$ members or Hive have acknowledged Coolio's passing. Like, y'all worked on that show with him, and you can't say a word? I refuse to believe that they don't know he died.

I literally came here to say that none of the BT$ members or Hive have acknowledged Coolio's passing. Like, y'all worked on that show with him, and you can't say a word? I refuse to believe that they don't know he died.
What if they think it's not worth it? Probably have heads and egos the size of clouds. Armyys puff their heads too much.

minnie82

Superstar
Yes right ,they should at least say something or i have another theory,he was part of their past i mean pre world wide fame and they didn't want get involved with people that remind them that period,it maybe a stupid theory ,but It could be plausible

Last edited:

Kimiko2

Established
Yes right ,they should at least say something or i have another theory,he was part of their past i mean pre world wide fame and they didn't want get involved with people that remind them that period,it maybe a stupid theory ,but It could be plausible
I totally think that's it

Plus Coolio wasn't an international star so they think it isn't worth mentioning and he was black so there's that as well
And this isn't only on hibe cuz boys that suck all have personal ig and none of the seven have said a word about coolio

I can't stand these bastards

minnie82

Superstar

Plus Coolio wasn't an international star so they think it isn't worth mentioning and he was black so there's that as well
And this isn't only on hibe cuz boys that suck all have personal ig and none of the seven have said a word about coolio

i remember that a girl that was with them on that show die some time ago and they didn't even say a word about her too

M3ttah

Established
Right!?! At least Jamnoon, as the leader could have offered condolences. They worked closely with Coolio. Racism???? :-/

cadiz

Star

yeah for sure
i think its because he wasnt a big star anymore. so bt5 just dont care to mention him

but BT5 also want to act like those early years never existed....you See RM dont want to be called rap monster anymore too

minnie82

Superstar
yeah for sure
i think its because he wasnt a big star anymore. so bt5 just dont care to mention him

but BT5 also want to act like those early years never existed....you See RM dont want to be called rap monster anymore too
yes but i'm pretty sure they want forget this eh eh that's the cringiest thing ever, don't know if they want to be black or they looks wannabe Bsb or Nsync

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Off topic here but I don’t know if it was on this thread but I had read sth about $eventeen rumour sth about them getting haemorrhoids or what not could someone explain please
you should post this on the kpop thread or in the Seventeen thread