BTS discussion thread

minnie82

Superstar
Yup, I really think they're hiding something. I had a cousin for example that was on the running team in high school and had to regularly get a physical and was told she was healthy for yrs. Then when she joined the army they had her take a thorough physical (military physicals are no joke) and found she had a liver disease. She was apparently born with it, anyway she was immediately honorably discharged. This was U.S. military but I'm sure it's no different with SK. If these b*s members even have genital h*rpes or any other venereal diseases it will be found out. If they were born female it will be exposed etc.

I wouldn't dismiss the idea so quickly. It could be idols like Gdr*gon are just effeminate but still born males while with b*s it's a different story. Remember how Gdr*gon had his privacy invaded and personal information was leaked to the public? I mean he had picture diagrams drawn of his body and where certain moles and tattoos were.
Now imagine if it was b*s in the military and they had something to hide..it would be exposed to the public in 10 sec flat. There are already stories coming from people that have only caught a glimpse of them heading into their black out cars or some hotel. They buy out whole floors and are surrounded by staff at all times. Their entourage is bigger than some flamboyant American rapper lol. It's excessive and seems like they have a lot of secrets that they want to keep secret.
Yes that's kinda fishy

Mayfair

Rookie
None of them are trans. They all underwent the obligatory physical test when they were 19/20 years old. All south Korean men go through this examination.

They are probably just mentally disturbed because of the life they have had and can’t function as a normal human being any longer without their handlers by their side.

That would be embarrassing too.

minnie82

Superstar
None of them are trans. They all underwent the obligatory physical test when they were 19/20 years old. All south Korean men go through this examination.

They are probably just mentally disturbed because of the life they have had and can’t function as a normal human being any longer without their handlers by their side.

yes especially the maknae, their mental state is so messed up.

Last edited:

Kimiko2

Established

Exactly
I think jn is the only one who could survive one week without hibe handlers controlling their lives
The maknaes would especially be lost without hibe supervision

Actually jkay has been very out if sight he doesn't post on social media or anything these past few months
The only sightings of him are going out to eat in seoul and that's it

They were supposed to be on a break but obviously hibe and their investors have other plans

We saw Taem1n falling apart without his handlers. Former idols have talked about how hard it is to function outside their companies and groups. They miss out on important socialization. Things a person their age would know, need to be learned. If they didn't get rich, they're trying to find a job or go back to school when others are starting families or moving into management positions at work. Then there's the way fame messes with their mind. Kids really shouldn't have people worshipping them. All that leads to is an overinflated ego that's going to be hurt later.

Berrywon88

Star

Nah I don't buy that it's just some kind of separation anxiety from handlers or stunted growth that's keeping them from serving. They're not the first celebs that were mentally disturbed and they won't be the last. If they're not trans, or it's not drugs or venerial diseases they're trying to hide then it's something else. They are trying to cover up something that could be revealed if they are exposed to the general public (other soldiers). Why else would they be this overtly desperate to avoid mandatory enlistment in such a nationalist country?

minnie82

Superstar
Nah I don't buy that it's just some kind of separation anxiety from handlers or stunted growth that's keeping them from serving. They're not the first celebs that were mentally disturbed and they won't be the last. If they're not trans, or it's not drugs or venerial diseases they're trying to hide then it's something else. They are trying to cover up something that could be revealed if they are exposed to the general public (other soldiers). Why else would they be this overtly desperate to avoid mandatory enlistment in such a nationalist country?
Maybe it have something to do with Burning sun story, and that chat scandal,some other idols were involved but they didn't said the names

Laura755y

Star
Or maybe they hiding something like drug traffick or other thing ..
Drug trafficking, isnt really a hiding thing when it comes to them, alot of people knows that sum of them are involved in it, along prostitution rings, alot of their friends and connections are pedophiles, rapists, pimps, junkies.
Some people have leaked audios of them talking about such things.
I think that @Berrywon88 's opinion about the military is valid, they could be hiding many things but more so physical ones, (bru theyre so carefull, but their own staffs leak crap for some cash, or just becuz they hate their guts).
Not to mention, all of them are involved in heavy occultism, some more then others tho, some r real ass junkies, and alcoholics.
Beside ya'll didnt notice that they're really not like other artists, its really obvious that they were put there to fulfill a given rôle, i know some celebrities wanted at first to be like famous and loved art, music thats why they got involved, but in bts's case most of the members give a flying fuck about music, they're like human machines trained to smile, play a persona that was given by the elites, not even hyve can middle in it, sway their ass, lie, and promote certain agendas, some were born into it, and most of them's backgrounds is 90% fake.
Alot of what they call "memories" are scripted, to fit the scenario and the persona that was given to each one of them, btw alot of celebrities do it too, but koreans too the biggest cake.
Even the switch in personas is scripted and planned, Jeon's rebelion for example, he was the perfect fit to such rôle, and people eat that up, ya'll think if the elites didnt allow it, he would do it, ooh hell naah, they have serious crap on his ass that can ruin him for good, he was mean to be the asian version of bieber from the very beggining. So yeah sorry for the long ass post.

minnie82

Superstar
Drug trafficking, isnt really a hiding thing when it comes to them, alot of people knows that sum of them are involved in it, along prostitution rings, alot of their friends and connections are pedophiles, rapists, pimps, junkies.
Some people have leaked audios of them talking about such things.
I think that @Berrywon88 's opinion about the military is valid, they could be hiding many things but more so physical ones, (bru theyre so carefull, but their own staffs leak crap for some cash, or just becuz they hate their guts).
Not to mention, all of them are involved in heavy occultism, some more then others tho, some r real ass junkies, and alcoholics.
Beside ya'll didnt notice that they're really not like other artists, its really obvious that they were put there to fulfill a given rôle, i know some celebrities wanted at first to be like famous and loved art, music thats why they got involved, but in bts's case most of the members give a flying fuck about music, they're like human machines trained to smile, play a persona that was given by the elites, not even hyve can middle in it, sway their ass, lie, and promote certain agendas, some were born into it, and most of them's backgrounds is 90% fake.
Alot of what they call "memories" are scripted, to fit the scenario and the persona that was given to each one of them, btw alot of celebrities do it too, but koreans too the biggest cake.
Even the switch in personas is scripted and planned, Jeon's rebelion for example, he was the perfect fit to such rôle, and people eat that up, ya'll think if the elites didnt allow it, he would do it, ooh hell naah, they have serious crap on his ass that can ruin him for good, he was mean to be the asian version of bieber from the very beggining. So yeah sorry for the long ass post.
don't worry, yes like i wrote in another post they hide something fishy for sure

Kimiko2

Established
Oh they are definitely hiding something that they don't want out there to the public
Plus they think they are some type of gods/deities cuz of their mentally unhinged stan sheep

Whatever they are hiding it isn't their biological sex cuz they are all biological males

I'm sure that at least one of them has a secret kid stashed away somewhere and for that rumor only one name comes up and it always jm
It's never the others

minnie82

Superstar
Oh they are definitely hiding something that they don't want out there to the public
Plus they think they are some type of gods/deities cuz of their mentally unhinged stan sheep

Whatever they are hiding it isn't their biological sex cuz they are all biological males

I'm sure that at least one of them has a secret kid stashed away somewhere and for that rumor only one name comes up and it always jm
It's never the others
Yes they have secret kids for sure ,there's this little boy called Rowoon (he also have a youtube Channel ),he really resemble Jk in some way ,that's suspect

Mayfair

Rookie
There could be another reason for BTS’ attempts at exemption.

Hybe now has around 1000 employees. When they started out, they had 4.

They went from this:

beginning.jpg

To this:

end.jpg

The first building they shared with several other companies.

Without the income they get from BTS they stand to lose a lot of money. How will they be able to pay for this huge building and all these employees without BTS?

“Given that BTS will be absent because of military service, the decrease in sales for HYBE is estimated to be around 580 million USD.”
- HYBE stocks crash as BTS announces hiatus from group performances

I think a lot of people are involved with BTS’ future, people that are much more powerful than the individual members of BTS.

Conclusion: BTS do as they are told.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
There could be another reason for BTS’ attempts at exemption.

Hybe now has around 1000 employees. When they started out, they had 4.

They went from this:

View attachment 81708

To this:

View attachment 81709

The first building they shared with several other companies.

Without the income they get from BTS they stand to lose a lot of money. How will they be able to pay for this huge building and all these employees without BTS?

“Given that BTS will be absent because of military service, the decrease in sales for HYBE is estimated to be around 580 million USD.”
- HYBE stocks crash as BTS announces hiatus from group performances

I think a lot of people are involved with BTS’ future, people that are much more powerful than the individual members of BTS.

Conclusion: BTS do as they are told.
they're puppets so , they told them to didn't go to the military and they didn't went

Maybe it have something to do with Burning sun story, and that chat scandal,some other idols were involved but they didn't said the names
The real perpetrators will never see justice, or we won't see it. They used a patsy like seung4i. Crimes in Korea are like hot potato, or a pyramid scheme. Everyone passes to the next person trying not to get caught.