BTS discussion thread

minnie82

Superstar
They're tired and instead of going enlistment or getting a proper break, they're being milked before the eventual hiatus or disbandment!
did you referring to the video that i posted or something else ? yes they looks tired and done ..

Berrywon88

Star

Berrywon88

Star
the implant can eventually move becoming crooked and change shape so it has to be replaced after awhile. Plastic surgery is constant maintenance.
Sorry, but this is what I meant when I was talking about jkay's nose awhile back. He's going to have to go in again and get more plastic surgery on his nose. You can see his botched implant is very prominent and crooked to the side. I'm seeing signs of nose structure collapse as well from getting so much work done over the years. It's obvious...FejEB4WUcAAXKSR.jpeg.jpgFejQlVKUcAApAm3.jpeg-1.jpgFeiyZjQWQAAAA9I.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Sorry, but this is what I what I meant when I was talking about jkay's nose awhile back. He's going to have to go in again and get more plastic surgery on his nose. You can see his botched implant is very prominent and crooked to the side. I'm seeing signs of nose structure collapse as well from getting so much work done over the years. It's obvious...View attachment 81716View attachment 81718View attachment 81719
that looks like Mj nose , he need to stop with that, he's in his 20's but he looks a lot older

cadiz

Star
Holy mullets! And jhpe's voice is so fcking annoying! Seriously when you stop listening to b*s for awhile and hear them again you realize how talentless they are. They sound and look like sh!t.
yes and it seems they dont dance anymore? watched this video at 2x speed and still pretty boring.....they just walk around now.

JK's new nose and Sugar long hair (looks like a wig) are weird too.....they look done

Kimiko2

Established
that looks like Mj nose , he need to stop with that, he's in his 20's but he looks a lot older
Jkay looks like the oldest member lately
He looked rough at this award show while everyone else actually looked decent
Jh looked bad too his latest round of work made him look worse
And yn hair does look faker than vee's hairline

Berrywon88

Star
yes and it seems they dont dance anymore? watched this video at 2x speed and still pretty boring.....they just walk around now.

JK's new nose and Sugar long hair (looks like a wig) are weird too.....they look done
I see what you mean. And what are these sappy hallmark movie songs they're singing? Horrible!

As for yn, he looks ultra feminine these days. Maybe it's the hair and new hairline?? Idk he looks different to me.
Fejfb9RXoAETNjP.jpeg.jpgFejfb-RXwAA_4p4.jpeg.jpg

Laura755y

Star
Holy mullets! And jhpe's voice is so fcking annoying! Seriously when you stop listening to b*s for awhile and hear them again you realize how talentless they are. They sound and look like sh!t.
Girl this! Ikr! His voice is worse than a goat, and his not that good of a dancer like they claim, plz he's stiff asf, nd its annoying to no end.

Laura755y

Star
I see what you mean. And what are these sappy hallmark movie songs they're singing? Horrible!

As for yn, he looks ultra feminine these days. Maybe it's the hair and new hairline?? Idk he looks different to me.
View attachment 81722View attachment 81723
Yn, gosh whats that bro or sis i dont know how to adrees him anymore, if its him to begin with! He look way too girly, and plz no one come here lecturing me about gender fluidity or some crap like that.
And how the 7 took away the toxic masculanity, if this shit keeps going on, the same people talking about how some celebrities did a good thing by promoting effeminization, will start crying their ass off cuz there's no actual men to f***k with so yeah. .
And this mf, looks like a melting asian version of barbie doll. Man is creppy along jdope. How on earth people simp over this!

cadiz

Star

View attachment 81722View attachment 81723

you are right Sugar looks so weird lately, his hair during that performance looked like a very bad wig
the new hairline looks so fake, even worse than Veee imo

the forehead looks like a perfect square