BTS discussion thread

I could barely understand what she was saying because of all that lip smacking she was doing; sounded like she was eating something. You wanna say something "important" sweetheart, take the stupid food out your mouth and spek clearer. Otherwise, shutup.
The person commenting on it is equally stupid that just because bt* doesn't comply with Hollyweird so they are blacklisted and the rules were changed just due to them being an outsider. Bt* and nicky belong to same clan, promoting similar sh*t.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Could you please post a link to the video? I would like to decipher the symbolism.
More sources and analyses can be found on the opening page of this thread...Fascinating infos...

let me tell you a story about what happeneda few days ago and the word on hybe i received unexpectedly from the Holy Spirit

my friend who is indian was attacked by a spirit a few days ago and couldn’t breathe for a while, feeling like something was holding her but she couldn’t explain it, she thought she was going to die but the Holy Spirit moved me to open twitter right at that time making her tweet the first thing my eyes focused on so i talked to her and went into spiritual warfare immediately. 20 minutes of constant battling in the spirit she felt better PRAISE YAH!
while i was in prayer i could see into the spirit in her situation and i saw a huge black smoke/shadow being very tall appearing human like from the waist above and below the waist it has a long snake tail(naga). i let her know about what i saw bc she was curious and right there while the conversation was going on and i was sharing with her how i was led to pray about jungkook earlier in the day and how there is something serious going on with him the Holy Spirit began giving me a word on hybe and some of the things going on in that company.

this is what i heard in the spirit:
“HUGE scandal concerning hybe is on the way.
they are about to be made naked people are going to regret ever supporting that company.
they were NEVER clean
  • prostitution
  • p***philia
  • exploitation of children
  • drugs
  • ADRENOCHROME
(note: the list is longer but those were the things that were told to me by YAH at that time)

hybe will fall and the fall will be big.
the news will be spread worldwide everyone will know what this company has always been involved in
I WILL DESTROY IT SAYS YAH I WILL DESTROY HYBE
hybe’s countdown has began.
i will remove it from before MY FACE and expose their true colors
EVERYONE WILL SEE WHO THEY ARE AND WHO THEY HAVE BEEN GIVING THEIR MONEY TO!
some fans will even end up killing themselves for they have made those idols their gods when the idol goes down so will their followers. IF THE FOLLOWER DOESNT REPENT OF THEIR IDOLATRY THEY WILL GO DOWN WITH THEM!
some are going to commit suicide because they will be unable to accept the information that will come out.
fans are going to kill themselves because they will be depressed which will be the clwas of the enemy juicing the last essence of their lives IF THEY DONT REPENT THEY ARE GOING TO BE USED AS DEMON FOOD"

have you heard how people say they live for bts? bts saved my life? in this bts life forever? those are proclamations they are chaining themselves with their own words which will take an effect when the group gets exposed & the comapny in general because they trusted it with their hearts wait till the group themselves tells fans how the things they said and the ways they behaved were controlled.

when the banks collapse completely and the corporations, the giants collapse there will be NO investors in companies like hybe. the inventors will pull out their money.

this is unrelated but let me tell you i listened to jimins 2nd teaser of set me free(before the song was released) well i could listen only 2 to 3 seconds before i felt in the spirit to TURN IT OFF IMMEDIATELY. it was DEMONIC

it’s about demonic entities in the prison = pandora=abyss = another dimension who will be set free and wreck havoc on the earth

this here is a word of warning please heed it because your very life is on the line:
a person who has an idol and worships that idol will fall together with that idol on the day YAH judges the idol will the idolater also be judged UNLESS THEY REPENT!
also the stars that will fall and be taken by death (God’s judgment) the demonic entities in the bodies of those ppl will be transferred to their fans.

be careful what you are watching there is going even greater demonic infiltration in the “entertainment” people will get possessed while watching/listening to “entertainment” thru their screen (portal) because the demonic beings will be more free & bold now and if you are compromised you will be a victim of high level demonic possession.

YAH Bless and keep you and your family♡

BananaLaser

Veteran
More sources and analyses can be found on the opening page of this thread...Fascinating infos...

Thanks, I appreciate it.

e-Enoch

Superstar
So JM's new music video... Like Crazy. I tried to watch it but it was so darn boring. The song and the video both. Just nothing going on that's worth looking at. But hey, he's a boring person so it's not at all surprising that "his" music would be boring too.
He appears to be the least creative among the Betees members....I have not seen him do innovative works...even in dancing, which is supposed to be his "forte". He is one of the most willing "puppets" of H*be..

Beautiful

Star
So JM's new music video... Like Crazy. I tried to watch it but it was so darn boring. The song and the video both. Just nothing going on that's worth looking at. But hey, he's a boring person so it's not at all surprising that "his" music would be boring too.
Army found out that jk was singing chorous
In that song

minnie82

Superstar
Didn't listen the song,but i imagine ..