BTS discussion thread

Beautiful

Star
it was the Hybe building in the video ?anyway that's very crazy
I think he is going to say bye to singing career he has not released a song or cover. Fashion shows, Paris trips is only thing he is doing. May be as rumour said he is having clashes with hype. If it continues fans will forget him

theartbook35

Veteran
He appears to be the least creative among the Betees members....I have not seen him do innovative works...even in dancing, which is supposed to be his "forte". He is one of the most willing "puppets" of H*be..
He truly is the least creative. Even members like JK, Vee and NJ who are not the most artistic, are still more creative than JM. JK and Vee both haven't put out much music over the years, and I can say without a doubt they are more creative than JM.

theartbook35

Veteran
There's something "crazy, fishy" about Jm's "solo." It's being artificially hyped...
The numbers don't match the lack of hype. JM isn't trending on twitter anymore. I don't believe that these sales are legitimate. Not that many people are actually talking about the album. For heaven's sake, there was more hype about YG's topless photos than there's been about JM's album.

cadiz

Star

e-Enoch

Superstar
The numbers don't match the lack of hype. JM isn't trending on twitter anymore. I don't believe that these sales are legitimate. Not that many people are actually talking about the album. For heaven's sake, there was more hype about YG's topless photos than there's been about JM's album.
YG's body vs JM's "face"...YG wins by armpits' votes! Lol!