BTS discussion thread

Beautiful

Star

Why Koreans are like "OooooOoo" "AhhhhAaah" all the time?
The way she is lowering her top always is really weird. I think this is what actually go
behind when it is said that artist should server some old ladies.

ghramos

Established
I'm not sure if you knew this, but the time 3 a.m. is quite a symbolic time in satanism. Jesus died at 3 p.m., and since 3 a.m. is the inverse time of Jesus' death, that is when witches and satanists do rituals.
I am aware.

arhur12

Star

at least he is singing more in this one

it still is pretty boring,
and the song sounds like some Taemin B side

i was hoping better music and he had so many producers helping him on this album.
The instrumental is good but his vocals ruin the song. His singing does not match with the melody of the song. I am sorry but his vocals cannot carry a whole song. He needs more vocal training.

minnie82

Superstar
That part I understand. The post shared about singers not getting paid enough. Is it about the members or foreign artists? Imo members are rich.
the blind item said that this foreign a list boy band (i mean Bts ) didn't pay the credit to the singers that sing in their english songs , that's what i understand , the problem is that Hybe or Big Hit have to pay them not Bts

cadiz

Star
welll JM is getting a lot of critics because his live vocals are terrible

here is a video and his terrible singing starts around 2:21

the situation was so bad that Hy-be posted an edited video of this encore stage (with edited audio) here are some comments:

[instiz] JIMIN'S ENCORE LIVE VERSION VS REBROADCAST POST-EDITED VERSION

1. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Can't they just delete the video as a whole........ Why would they post-edit it and gather even more talks around it sigh...

3. Wow but his agency sure is impressive, don't they get embarrassed of doing this?

8. Wow the difference is so striking that I got shocked... I've always thought that Bangtan was a talented group among idols, but I'm quite disappointed by their ethics

cadiz

Star
the blind item said that this foreign a list boy band (i mean Bts ) didn't pay the credit to the singers that sing in their english songs , that's what i understand , the problem is that Hybe or Big Hit have to pay them not Bts
if you take a look at the JM video I just posted, it's obvious he can't sing

no doubt those english songs have other vocalists helping them
JK is the only one who can actually sing imo

Beautiful

Star

Beautiful

Star
Fans thinking he is trolling. But his eyes and voice are saying he lost concious by drinking alcohol. He is showing his true self. Go man pls reveal about your company also. Where are his parents, fans are thinking this as cute if you are real fan think about his liver idiots

minnie82

Superstar
So this trending see the pic once , they are dragging that jm and bang pig is having s*e. They are making more comments like this only. I think blink started it they are dragging Jenny and her label boss relationship.
But they have point. Lol
Their is an account blaming nj for his weird books. So they are dragging everyone
i'm not surprised if Jimin really did some sexual services to Bang Pd , and he's not the only one in the group probably ..