BTS discussion thread

welll JM is getting a lot of critics because his live vocals are terrible

here is a video and his terrible singing starts around 2:21

the situation was so bad that Hy-be posted an edited video of this encore stage (with edited audio) here are some comments:

[instiz] JIMIN'S ENCORE LIVE VERSION VS REBROADCAST POST-EDITED VERSION

1. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Can't they just delete the video as a whole........ Why would they post-edit it and gather even more talks around it sigh...

3. Wow but his agency sure is impressive, don't they get embarrassed of doing this?

8. Wow the difference is so striking that I got shocked... I've always thought that Bangtan was a talented group among idols, but I'm quite disappointed by their ethics
Where is the edited version posted?
Edit:
Oh I've just saw the edited one. Its completely different. How embarrassing, he should realize atleast now that he could perform as a dancer, singing is not for him.
Almost most of the comments are dragging him hardcore. Not a good look. I wonder why Suga kept lying to him? Why on earth he thinks Jimin has a unique quality to his singing and that he worked hard. May be JK kept singing in his lives to show people, he sings 10x times better while being drunk.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
i'm not surprised if Jimin really did some sexual services to Bang Pd , and he's not the only one in the group probably ..
Observe how Bang behaves around Jm in this vid during this Grammys...look where he touched Jm first... (he was also trying to touch Jk's abs...).

Also, observe how Jn seems to "snub" Scooter here...only V & Rm approached him to shake hands...

Fans thinking he is trolling. But his eyes and voice are saying he lost concious by drinking alcohol. He is showing his true self. Go man pls reveal about your company also. Where are his parents, fans are thinking this as cute if you are real fan think about his liver idiots
I've watched run bts 2023 special ep yesterday. Jk's eyes seems so lifeless in that recent video.

theartbook35

Veteran
Some are really, naturally good!

Kyuhyun of Super Junior, Baekhyun, Chen, & D.O. of EXO, Doyoung & TAEil of NCT...to name a few...

Ailee and Henry...

LeeHi with Henry...

I've always adored Kyuhyun's voice. So rich, and when he sings you feel it in your diaphragm. The man is a born singer.

theartbook35

Veteran
BLINDS REVEALED
The road manager for this foreign based A+ list group spent nearly $100K on strippers in Vegas Thursday night.
BTS

The foreign born A+ list boy band is finally being called out for not crediting the singers who record their English language songs. Plus, they are paying the singers a tiny flat fee. If they had actual credit, they would be millionaires.
BTS
This doesn't surprise me at all.

minnie82

Superstar
Observe how Bang behaves around Jm in this vid during this Grammys...look where he touched Jm first... (he was also trying to touch Jk's abs...).

Also, observe how Jn seems to "snub" Scooter here...only V & Rm approached him to shake hands...

i know that man really give Lou Pearlman vibe, that the ex Bsb and Nsync manager..Suga seems not happy when he touch Jimin..

e-Enoch

Superstar
I've always adored Kyuhyun's voice. So rich, and when he sings you feel it in your diaphragm. The man is a born singer.
He is truly one of the gifted singers in KPop... Here's a video of him singing his rendition of a popular Korean ballad called "Snail". He sang this while still recovering from a serious car accident, that nearly took his voice away due to severe injuries which included his vocal cords...

theartbook35

Veteran
they have an old song titled Path , mmmh pretty interesting :

Some of their older songs really crack me up. NJ has a way with English that is such a poor attempt at sounding cool, and he probably doesn't even know what "time flows like stars" means, lol. He also sounded a little high when he said that.

theartbook35

Veteran
He is truly one of the gifted singers in KPop... Here's a video of him singing his rendition of a popular Korean ballad called "Snail". He sang this while still recovering from a serious car accident, that nearly took his voice away due to severe injuries which included his vocal cords...

I was a huge fan of them back then, SJ got me into Kpop, so I remember listening to this, but thanks for sharing!

But yeah, if I remember right he had a pnuemothorax after that car accident and fractured pelvis. He made an appearance in their music video for Don't Don but he wasn't able to dance yet because of the injuries. I got into SJ in 2007, so it was after all that had transpired, but everyone in their fandom was still talking about it like it was yesterday. People were still aggressively hating on Henry, too. I trash talk armpits a lot, but ELFs were just as intense and their behavior could suck sometimes. BTW, I'm still salty about what SM did to Hankyung, but that's a topic for a different forum. I don't wanna hijack.

What I will say is that I'm sick and tired of the people who say BT5 paved the way, have better choreography than any band before them... because it's BS. SJ were and still are powerhouses in Kpop. They are legends. In 10 years, people might forget BT5. Nobody is gonna forget SJ.

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
i know that man really give Lou Pearlman vibe, that the ex Bsb and Nsync manager..Suga seems not happy when he touch Jimin..
Oh yes, Lou Pearlman was notorious during that time...Perhaps these boyband "makers" like Bang got some "ideas" from him...

About Suga looking "pissed" by Bang's "handful of affection" towards Jm...it's because Suga & Jm are "very, very close..."

minnie82

Superstar
Oh yes, Lou Pearlman was notorious during that time...Perhaps these boyband "makers" like Bang got some "ideas" from him...

About Suga looking "pissed" by Bang's "handful of affection" towards Jm...it's because Suga & Jm are "very, very close..."
Did you really think that Yoonmin is real?

minnie82

Superstar
Some of their older songs really crack me up. NJ has a way with English that is such a poor attempt at sounding cool, and he probably doesn't even know what "time flows like stars" means, lol. He also sounded a little high when he said that.
I thought the song could be about the illuminati path by the title

theartbook35

Veteran
The hand holding that happens for a split second between SJ and PD, that's normal in Korean society when people are close with each other, and also, PD does walk up to them with his arms spread wide so that energy plus SJ's energy could be why that specific handshake happened.

It looks like PD is stroking JM's back all the way to his butt, and YG looks like he's subtly pushing PD's arm away. That's not normal Korean skinship at all. That's straight up inappropriate.

Edit: I rewatched it a few times and then watched it again in slow motion. Looks like YG is weakly hugging PD. He's also the only one of the group who does not hold hands with PD. I find that especially interesting since YG really likes holding hands with people, however, it's limited to people he feels close to. He's being professional toward his boss, for sure, but he's not showing the "yay PD is here" attitude as the others.

Last edited:

theartbook35

Veteran
Not sure...But they really look very close...they have that subtle, "special regard" for each other...Suga admitted that he "likes" Jm... Haha!
I think their closeness fluctuates. There was a time when they were always around each other, and then a time when YG would avoid JM, then lately they've been close again. If anything negative happened between them, I think they may have worked it out. YG even showed up at JM's M countdown performance before taping began.

It's also interesting how JK and JM are supposedly so close but we haven't seen him showing that same level of support as YG. And I'm not saying JK has to support JM in the same manner as YG is. But I do like seeing how much yoonmin is happening, and how much it's probably pissing off the obsessive jikookers.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
I think they're closeness fluctuates. There was a time when they were always around each other, and then a time when YG would avoid JM, then lately they've been close again. If anything negative happened between them, I think they may have worked it out. YG even showed up at JM's M countdown performance before taping began.

It's also interesting how JK and JM are supposedly so close but we haven't seen him showing that same level of support as YG. And I'm not saying JK has to support JM in the same manner as YG is. But I do like seeing how much yoonmin is happening, and how much it's probably pissing off the obsessive jikookers.
Yes i saw some older videos from 2013 And Suga and Jimin have a really good chemistry from the start while Jk and Jimin look awkward with each others

Last edited: