BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
Where is the edited version posted?
Edit:
Oh I've just saw the edited one. Its completely different. How embarrassing, he should realize atleast now that he could perform as a dancer, singing is not for him.
Almost most of the comments are dragging him hardcore. Not a good look. I wonder why Suga kept lying to him? Why on earth he thinks Jimin has a unique quality to his singing and that he worked hard. May be JK kept singing in his lives to show people, he sings 10x times better while being drunk.
yes i lso think JK usually sings live on his videos so people know he can actually sing lol
even if his voice is not something amazing, is stilll decent

we all knew JM cant sing, i just never knew it was this bad, i mean he is not even dancing there, and he still cant hold a note. he has been doing this for almost 10 years. its surprising

minnie82

Superstar
yes i lso think JK usually sings live on his videos so people know he can actually sing lol

we all knew JM cant sing, i just never knew it was this bad, i mean he is not even dancing there, and he still cant hold a note. he has been doing this for almost 10 years. its surprising
And there's some army that think that Jimin can sing..omg

e-Enoch

Superstar

theartbook35

Veteran

JM's problem is that he sings in a register that is too high for his voice. His natural singing voice is much lower in tone. He forces these high notes and they always come out off key because his voice can't go that high. This is why YG preferred JM's voice many years ago, because he has that deeper, richer R&B/hip hop type of voice. Sadly, JM has let his voice go and at this point, I don't think he can get it back.

theartbook35

Veteran
"Amidst heated debates over his 'off key' live singing during the encore stage on 'M! Countdown', BTS's Jimin cancels his live appearance on 'Inkigayo'"

Hiding away is the sort of thing I'd expect JM to do. Now armpits will pop up though saying people bullied him into refusing to perform. That people are tormenting him and should leave him alone. Maybe, just maybe, JM realized his voice isn't good enough to perform solo on a live stage and therefore he should stop putting himself in situations that will damage his career and/or make him look like a fool.

Beautiful

Star
Jimin cancels Inkigayo...after getting bashed on encore stage at Mnet countdown...

It's crazy bad...for 10 years now...lol

And they say he is part of the world famous boy band , who was very sad bcz team didn't win Grammy , as if he could get it with that voice. Whole group is like that only except jk or v and yoongy . They are famous by mistake and highly overrated

e-Enoch

Superstar
And they say he is part of the world famous boy band , who was very sad bcz team didn't win Grammy , as if he could get it with that voice. Whole group is like that only except jk or v and yoongy . They are famous by mistake and highly overrated
They are overrated, indeed. The fandom has annoyingly "created" an "illusion of talent" which is average at best compared to other truly excellently talented artists out there...

I think the solo acts are going to "reveal" who truly has the talent, among them, to sustain a decent career as an artist...

arhur12

Star
Honestly If I were Jimin I would enlist myself into the military and leave the KPOP scene for 2 years and only come back after improving my singing ability but knowing Bt5 he will continue shamelessly promoting as a solo with his terrible vocals.

e-Enoch

Superstar
He sounds like me when I am singing in the shower loll. It's like he has never received proper vocal lessons in his entire career.
He obviously "wasted" a lot of time not improving his singing voice over the last decade...even his dancing appears rusting...graceful movements gone...had become only bland and boring...