BTS discussion thread

arhur12

Star
He showed his real "FACE" with this song. Insider accounts have been talking about his excessive partying and habit of sleeping around for ages but his fans shut them down calling them haters. They said Like Crazy was a deep song but the lyrics just seem to be talking about him being horny and not wanting to stop partying and the video too shows him partying in a club.

theartbook35

Veteran
lol well "billboard corrupt" and "respect JM" are trending on twitter righght now
Armies are so predictable....billboard is sudenly corrupt because JM is not number 1 with their mass buying

i swear this fandom is completely crazy

"We'd like to see what billboard are gonna do" This made me gigglesnort. Nothing. Billboard will do nothing, except maybe laugh in armpits' faces.

Berrywon88

Star
There is a lot of sensuous and sexualized choreography that I'll tolerate and even like, but I draw the line at any choreography that makes it look like the dancers are having sex with each other with their clothes on. I cannot see how this would ever, in any situation, be considered tasteful.
Clutch your pearls tighter sweetie! If you follow deviant devil worshipping scum this is what you get.

He showed his real "FACE" with this song. Insider accounts have been talking about his excessive partying and habit of sleeping around for ages but his fans shut them down calling them haters. They said Like Crazy was a deep song but the lyrics just seem to be talking about him being horny and not wanting to stop partying and the video too shows him partying in a club.
They are all just that especially the younger ones.

cadiz

Star
Ohh wow look another achievement for ratmys and JM. The fact that 50% of songs in this picture are BT$ songs says a lot about their popularity in the west. T-Swift fans are gonna party tonight. To be fair Tay Tay is actually talented and doesn't sing like a crying a goat.
there are some pann articles about it

BTS JIMIN WHO RECORDED THE BIGGEST FALL IN HISTORY ON BILLBOARD HOT 100'S #1 DEBUT

its pretty embarrassing tbh
to be remembered as the biggest fall on the chart......and yes pretty telling another BT5 song is also there

There's the surface partying and sex crazy lyrics, but I also think he's saying that's something he does to deal with his trauma and pain. There were concerns that he was an alcoholic for a long time. The ml each have a toxic habit or friend group to deal with their pain. The rumors about their friends tell you what kind of things they've been doing.

theartbook35

Veteran
There's the surface partying and sex crazy lyrics, but I also think he's saying that's something he does to deal with his trauma and pain. There were concerns that he was an alcoholic for a long time. The ml each have a toxic habit or friend group to deal with their pain. The rumors about their friends tell you what kind of things they've been doing.
Hasn't he also joked about, or bragged about, getting blackout drunk?

Riko

Veteran
I am surprised that his entire album alludes so much to him just being constantly shitfaced as soon as he was away from the cameras. And he's deffo talking about his failed relationships because he was so off his face constantly/encountering gold diggers (SEVERE EYE ROLL).

But he still drinks loads so I'm not sure how much of it he has worked past if anything lol.

arhur12

Star
[/QUOTE]
The "it's gonna break me" part alludes to that but I was mostly calling out ratmys in that comment who still think he is innocent baby. Most of the song doesn't sound "deep". It's like if I listen to jj0ng's Moon or T@emin's strings I won't say those songs are "deep" but this is what ratmys seem to be doing on twitter. Set me free pt2 sounds more "deep" but I see people barely talking about it.

I feel pity for them. They started as young good looking men, they've turned into... don't want to say it. But they are just dehumanised puppets now. They don't have their own personalities, like their album they all are now their empty personas. May be I'm being harsh but it saddens me, giving if they were living a normal life, they certainly won't be behaving this way.