BTS discussion thread

Beautiful

Star
Took me forever to get to replying to you today cause I just spent the past three hours adding plants to my 16 gallon blackwater Walstad aquarium... and setting up the NEW 5 gallon Walstad tank because you can never have too many Walstad tanks! Lol.
Are you being sarcastic? And for what?

theartbook35

Veteran
Are you being sarcastic? And for what?
No. Why would I be sarcastic about taking care of my aquariums? You posted some great insight yesterday and I had wanted to respond to you sooner than I did, but I had to maintain the tanks first. It's just me saying "hey, I didn't forget you, I simply had stuff going on".

It really does take hours. It's a lot of work. Worth it, but a lot of work.

Most people don't willingly join cults. They often aren't even aware that they are being manipulated or are participating in a cult until it is too late.

Cult leaders target the most vulnerable. As an example, Jim Jones targeted black people because they were the most vulnerable, especially those who were from impoverished areas. With poverty comes a lack of education, a despair that makes people hungry for anything that looks like a way out. JJ promised many things to his black followers and they believed him. He knew exactly what to say and how to say it in order to use them. Sadly, they fell for it because of their vulnerable state. There's also a social component to this: People have such a thick desire to belong to something, to be loved and accepted by others and it is very difficult for people to allow themselves to be "lonely".

There's this thing cults will do when someone is breaking free, where they will give them an overabundance of "love". It's not real love, it's not healthy love. The goal is to overwhelm the person and make them feel like if they leave their life will be absolutely rotten unless they stay and consume that love.

Jim Jones used this love to manipulate people into poisoning their children.

From our perspective, outside of the cult, we see everything the manipulator is doing and what the people they are manipulating are doing as disgusting. We see it as horrible, and it is very much horrible, but we are also of sound mind. It's important to remember that members of a cult are not of sound mind. They are being constantly tortured psychologically.

My best guess, and this purely speculation on my part, is that YG knows what is going on, and based on some of his music, is preparing to GTFO of there.

Also, a weird and random-ish fact, is that people with autism typically aren't easily manipulated by cult leaders. Part of it is our delay in recognizing social situations in the same vein as people who are neurotypical. That employer I mentioned who was cult-like, their crap became noticable real fast and I was out of there as soon as I had a new job lined up. Cults never look like cults immediately, but they do show their face eventually. I don't need to belong to anything, be liked or validated by others. This is why religion has never worked out for me either.
Everything you said in the last part I can agree with. He's obviously preparing a new setup and will gtfo asap. From the outside, these kpop companies are a cult. Maybe a few of them are actually interested in making music but the rest look and operate like cults, abusive relationships, and sex traffickers. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the smaller companies had ties to Korean cults. A few of the bigger ones already do.

Guys I know this thread can go off-rail sometimes but it's still better than the KPOP thread. The K-pop thread has been infiltrated by delulu J0nghyun Stans who even go as far to claim that he was a gifted human being with special powers. I have literally seen one poster compare J0nghyun with Jesus Christ in that thread. You cannot even say that J0nghyun was brainwashed or he did work for the elites before he died or you will be dragged by his stans. Not just J0nghyun Stans there have been stans of other KPOP idols who have infiltrated that thread in the past. Recently, a Tw1ce Stan came to that thread to bash BP and RV and there are some people who stan Sh1nee's K3y but won't admit. There were a few Ka1 Stans and also a T@emin Stan used to post there in the past.

Personally I don't think that the posters on this thread are BT$ Stans. If someone says YG or JH released a good song I don't think they are a stan. If they release good music people will appreciate. I also don't think that if someone says X member wants to break free or if we talk about the members being forced to join the cult it doesn't mean we are a Stan either. As long as posters are willing to have peaceful discussions everything is fine.
I've enjoyed a few of the soloist era releases. There's some bops. That doesn't mean I'm going back into the hive mind again. Being an army mentally harmed me. I'm not an isolated situation. Many people have said the same. Thank you for this post.

Diary log entry: #3,364
View attachment 85967
I'm staying out of this, because I don't have beef with either one of you, but she's not writing a diary entry. That's hyper focusing on her interests. It's a part of autism. She's said that she's autistic and it's something I have too. I don't want her to be made fun of for something she can't control. Like I said, this isn't my business, but I don't want her to be made fun of.

theartbook35

Veteran
I'm staying out of this, because I don't have beef with either one of you, but she's not writing a diary entry. That's hyper focusing on her interests. It's a part of autism. She's said that she's autistic and it's something I have too. I don't want her to be made fun of for something she can't control. Like I said, this isn't my business, but I don't want her to be made fun of.
Oh you're autistic too? Wait, have you mentioned that to me before and I'm just dumb and didn't remember? Anyway, thank you :)

Yes, I wrote a blurb about a thing I did today on a forum that I've been talking to the same people on for two years... because ya know, when you've talked to people for that long you tend to share stuff about yourself.

I and everyone else here don't resort to this level of childishness. Everyone else here keeps it classy and respectful. The arrogance to think that she can dictate how people participate in this forum to feed her feelings. No one is here to serve anyone. We're all adults (I hope anyway) and should be able to read different opinions, corrections and suggestions about various things and not lose our minds over it. Nobody has to be woke, but at least be mature.

Edit: Just wanted to point out that I'm Atheist and bisexual, and there are people on this forum who have shared their opinions of different religions and sexual orientations and at no time have I ever argued with anyone, and I STILL value the thoughts and opinions of those individuals. I can still talk to these people because again, adulthood. As a matter of fact, I'm more comfortable opening up about myself on this forum that I am with the people I work with every single day.

Last edited:
You are a stronger person than I. I can't stomach listening to a full song of theirs. I really think they be putting spells or evil messages in their music. Like I'm talking Beatles white album played backwards type of sh!t. Once I removed myself from them and stopped listening to their music or looking at their content, I could see them objectively. The veil had been lifted and the emperor had no clothes. In my opinion, they are talentless hacks. And yes I mean every member.
Truthfully, they're all overrated. How many artists struggle to find gigs in a cafe or a festival and have better skills or rhymes? Talent is the least we need to make it as a celebrity. Devotion to the agenda and obedience is what propels them to the top. I think some artists are given a short time and then dethroned for the next big thing.

I have personal issues going on with me too, but I would never disclose them on a public forum. She gets no sympathy from me. She threatened me and supported racist yn with that Jim Jones sh!t. She's a traitor to her own race.

Of course you are. I'm surprised you didn't claim to be trans as well, maybe with time. Almost every gen Z I've come across on the internet say they are a laundry list of mental disorders (and use it to manipulate a conversation), lesbian/gay/bisexual/trans etc., and don't believe in God. How original! Y'all will some how make everything about your damn selves. Nobody needs to know all this crap about you. Narcism ain't cute.

Anyway, y'all don't have to worry. I'll be leaving this thread once again and you can go back to obsessing over bteeass.
I don't want you to leave. A lot of us posters left last year and it's gotten slow af in here. And so dry. Twitter is giving more tea, kind of dry. Most of us hate those forums that fall over these men and shut down any criticism of the music or idols themselves.

Oh you're autistic too? Wait, have you mentioned that to me before and I'm just dumb and didn't remember? Anyway, thank you :)

Yes, I wrote a blurb about a thing I did today on a forum that I've been talking to the same people on for two years... because ya know, when you've talked to people for that long you tend to share stuff about yourself.

I and everyone else here don't resort to this level of childishness. Everyone else here keeps it classy and respectful. The arrogance to think that she can dictate how people participate in this forum to feed her feelings. No one is here to serve anyone. We're all adults (I hope anyway) and should be able to read different opinions, corrections and suggestions about various things and not lose our minds over it. Nobody has to be woke, but at least be mature.

Edit: Just wanted to point out that I'm Atheist and bisexual, and there are people on this forum who have shared their opinions of different religions and sexual orientations and at no time have I ever argued with anyone, and I STILL value the thoughts and opinions of those individuals. I can still talk to these people because again, adulthood. As a matter of fact, I'm more comfortable opening up about myself on this forum that I am with the people I work with every single day.
I've mentioned it before but it's been awhile. I vibe with everyone and try to avoid drama. The only people I outright avoid are the ones who pop up when something explosive or controversial is said on here. The staffs and stans have been gone awhile, the tea is that dry. They will start fights or distract us to stop the conversation. Haven't seen one in over a year. I remember when we would get a lot of attention on this and the kpop thread.

theartbook35

Veteran
I have personal issues going on with me too, but I would never disclose them on a public forum. She gets no sympathy from me. She threatened me and supported racist yn with that Jim Jones sh!t. She's a traitor to her own race.

Of course you are. I'm surprised you didn't claim to be trans as well, maybe with time. Almost every gen Z I've come across on the internet say they are a laundry list of mental disorders (and use it to manipulate a conversation), lesbian/gay/bisexual/trans etc., and don't believe in God. How original! Y'all will some how make everything about your damn selves. Nobody needs to know all this crap about you. Narcism ain't cute.

Anyway, y'all don't have to worry. I'll be leaving this thread once again and you can go back to obsessing over bteeass.
It's not a claim, it's who I am. Same as you are who you are. You missed the point entirely anyway. And what you choose to share about yourself is your comfort level and your business to do. Just because my comfort level is different from yours, does not make you somehow "better" or "less than" me or anyone else here. You wanna talk about "traitor to her own race", but equality seems to be a challenge for you.

You do this "I'm leaving" thing a lot and you always come back here so when you say that I don't believe you. Departure announcement is the definition of narcissism. So is your aggressive attempt to make it about yourself in how you demand we all speak and act according to what YOU want, and when we don't you'll just keep on pushing it until you shut down the discussion altogether or people give in and tread on eggshells to appease you.

You're one of those types of bullies who attempts to speak for the whole group to try and alienate one person. I've met hundreds of you throughout my life (I'm in my late 30's btw, nice try at trying to guess my generation though ;) ), and nothing with people like you ever changes. You're permanently stuck in high school and need to stir up the muck then cry victim and repeat the cycle until you're satisfied, if you ever even get satisfied.

theartbook35

Veteran
I've mentioned it before but it's been awhile. I vibe with everyone and try to avoid drama. The only people I outright avoid are the ones who pop up when something explosive or controversial is said on here. The staffs and stans have been gone awhile, the tea is that dry. They will start fights or distract us to stop the conversation. Haven't seen one in over a year. I remember when we would get a lot of attention on this and the kpop thread.
You have no idea how thankful I am that it's been such a long time since a staff or armpit tried to infiltrate this thread. That crap is the last thing anyone needs.

I've enjoyed a few of the soloist era releases. There's some bops. That doesn't mean I'm going back into the hive mind again. Being an army mentally harmed me. I'm not an isolated situation. Many people have said the same. Thank you for this post.
Just as arhur12 said, some things are good and people have enjoyed them. People have personal taste when it comes to music (or anything else, really). Association with something you like doesn't make you a bad person, or mean that you are condoning certain things that person has said or done. There are definitely some musicians inside and outside of kpop who are absolutely rotten and how those individuals still have the massive fanbases they have astounds me. Then there are people who make mistakes, or have a temporary lapse in judgement, or do something stupid and learn to be better later on. That's just basic humanity. Those imperfections are what ground us, celebrity or commoner. This is just me personally, but I'd rather see an artist be a little imperfect once in a while than be some superficial angel for the cameras all the time. It's why behavior from most of the BT5 members aggravates me so much. Nothing is real anymore with a lot of them and the things that made them interesting at one point in time no longer exist.

Dante was a prolific poet with wild imaginations...He allegedly "travelled" hell to get to "heaven..." Most probably he didn't get there...coz he already got his reservation. Lol!
Well well, completely off topic but I feel like putting it out here, before Dante most literature was published in Latin and it was not a commoners language. Part of the popularity for Dante was he was acquainted with various Italian dialects. Just an year ago his published work, a book was translated into Latin and that was "Liber Scale Machometi" (Muhammad's Heavenly Ascension ) so dare I say not his imagination but could be as inspiration taken from that book or an adaptation.

Second part of your comment is a jab on Dante? Didn't really got it.

theartbook35

Veteran
That's true. As they say, "timing is everything..." I wonder what else is "hidden" inside Bang's pockets...lol
These companies keep all kinds of stuff in the "vault" that never get used until they decide to use them. There are so many times that I've seen new groups debut with a song that sounds like it was originally made for a different group that recently disbanded (like how so Bl@ckpink songs sound like they were 2N31 songs originally, or CLC's song Hobgoblin that sounds like it was meant for 4Minute, or Ex0's song History that sounds like it was originally meant for Suju, etc etc etc). Companies use these things to do all kinds of special "unreleased songs/footage/products" stuff whenever they need to put out some kind of content to keep the group alive. It's why these idols' schedules are so packed. Think about it, if the only things they were doing were the content we actually see, they wouldn't have such crammed schedules.

arhur12

Star
Well well, completely off topic but I feel like putting it out here, before Dante most literature was published in Latin and it was not a commoners language. Part of the popularity for Dante was he was acquainted with various Italian dialects. Just an year ago his published work, a book was translated into Latin and that was "Liber Scale Machometi" (Muhammad's Heavenly Ascension ) so dare I say not his imagination but could be as inspiration taken from that book or an adaptation.

Second part of your comment is a jab on Dante? Didn't really got it.
Wow! Thanks for sharing this piece of information. So, he was inspired by islamic literature. He probably wrote the divine comedy after reading about Lailat-al-Miraj.