BTS discussion thread

tyrab

Established
View attachment 5856So, here is some recent news. Apparently, BTS will be releasing a US single in America very soon. I am interested in seeing how successful this single becomes.
Oh I just about to post that yeah I wonder too it will probably chart really high it also might have a collab with an American artist cause artists like Shawn Mendes, Toye Sivan the D.J Zedd etc all said they would like to collab with them. That helped MDR chart high cause it had desiigner and Steve Aoki in it.

jewels

Established
Oh I just about to post that yeah I wonder too it will probably chart really high it also might have a collab with an American artist cause artists like Shawn Mendes, Toye Sivan the D.J Zedd etc all said they would like to collab with them. That helped MDR chart high cause it had desiigner and Steve Aoki in it.
I think it’ll chart high. Their last song landed at 28 on the Hot 100. I expect them to have a top ten with one of their upcoming singles, perhaps the first one will maybe go between 15-20 for the first single.
It seems that their hip hop songs chart better, so I would count on the hip hop one charting better. But yes I also think that they’ll collab with those artists.

Maggieca

Veteran
the company changes depending on their success
I remember the CEO and some of the members saying they were not interested in doing songs in English but now they are releasing US singles?

I guess them not going to events in america recently didnt mean much. They are probably going to be promoting there even more now

Maggieca

Veteran
  • *TRIGGER WARNING* listen to this at your own risk, I listened last night when I was alone and I was scared as shit, so I hope you listen with someone else or don't be scared. I also had sleep paralysis last night really bad after a while and I think maybe it was bc of auditory hallucinations in this?? but idk. (for those who dont listen: it sounds like a ghost whispering) It's the audio from forever young:
  • There are a lot of theories about the members being controlled and programmed (glitch concept seems reasonable)...there's a video I found and I think that RM (possibly the dealer) is involved with controlling the other members through a chip (it was discussed that the mark of the beast implants a chip in your head to control.. i'm not very knowledgeable about this so correct me if i'm wrong)
  • Also, another quite popular boy group (don't remember which) had a song/album called LOOK.. which was what many army's a few months back had a similar/connective dream about in regards to bts. so this goes with the idea that groups are connected
  • I don't know if i'm supposed to post here or in the original forum bc of arguments. i haven't gone through all the posts yet, just wanted to share what I could
That audio is creepy, i heard they usually put those things on the songs because it affects your subconcious mind
And about the dream a lot of armys said it was related to Yoongi, something like "can you see me now" or similar? we will have to wait until the comeback to know if this was all a coincidence or not

I never had any type of dreams after watching or listening to kpop, Maybe some people are more sensitive to the messages in the music videos and songs?

jewels

Established
That audio is creepy, i heard they usually put those things on the songs because it affects your subconcious mind
And about the dream a lot of armys said it was related to Yoongi, something like "can you see me now" or similar? we will have to wait until the comeback to know if this was all a coincidence or not

I never had any type of dreams after watching or listening to kpop, Maybe some people are more sensitive to the messages in the music videos and songs?
All I heard was fuck you big hit?

jewels

Established
bts especially RM said that they don't plan to make an English album whenever someone asks for an English most noticeably in this one interview you can see how annoyed he gets i doubt they will ever make one.
Im aware of that and I never implied it was going to be an English album though. They can still release an album here and it be in Korean lmao. All I said was that seeing as they seem to be planning something big, it could be an album.

Maggieca

Veteran
bts especially RM said that they don't plan to make an English album whenever someone asks for an English most noticeably in this one interview you can see how annoyed he gets i doubt they will ever make one.
The song they did with Designer was in english tho, they changed all the lyrics to English (except the last part) so even if they say they dont want songs completely in Englsh its dificult to chart in the US with a korean song, if they will collab with american artist I doubt they wont add a lot of english lyrics to their music

jewels

Established
The song they did with Designer was in english tho, they changed all the lyrics to English (except the last part) so even if they say they dont want songs completely in Englsh its dificult to chart in the US with a korean song, if they will collab with american artist I doubt they wont add a lot of english lyrics to their music
Honestly I’m not really sure what BigHit and BTS will do in the future. I wouldn’t be surprised if they did release an album in English.

Maggieca

Veteran
Honestly I’m not really sure what BigHit and BTS will do in the future. I wouldn’t be surprised if they did release an album in English.
I think sooner or later they will do it even if some of them dont like it, because their company is very greedy and they know they have a gold mine in their hands

Besides boygroups have a shorter time to make money compared to girl groups because they have to go to the army for two years, during that time a lot of fans move on and unless you are big bang mantaining the same popularity you had before enlisting is almost impossible
The time for BTS to make money is now

sculmatee

Rookie
Hello everyone! I'm new here, but not new to the forums. I actually first started reading the 'K-pop Satanic/Illuminati Influence' a while ago. I would have never looked into this if it wasn't from a wake up call from Yahweh, the most high. Recently, my mom has been awaken to find everything wrong with the satanic agenda in Hollywood and the music industry. I'm not quite sure how she got into the subject, but I think Yahweh directed her to a video on YouTube because it was time for not just her-- but for me and the rest of my family as well to be aware of what is going on. For me personally, I have been into K-pop ever since mid 2016. My first group being Exo, but then eventually I found BTS. I remember when I first got into this genre of music, I was intrigued. It was something about the way the music was composed and presented that got me diving into Korean music. I was blinded like the rest of people who enjoyed listening to K-pop, and only recently have I actually looked into lyrics, music videos, symbolism, behavior and body language from Korean idols, and more. I cannot believe the amount of evil things I have found.

I've read a lot of what you all have said, not only about BTS, but other K-pop groups. I just want to say, thank you for all the research and hard work you have put into this. I truly think Yahweh (God) has a special use for you all to post information. He is using you as a tool to get people awake, and I have already learned so much by just what everyone has said. I've done research myself, and have found some disturbing things about the music industry. I decided to just make an account so I can join the discussion, because I myself have some things on my mind to share about BTS, other groups, and Satan's plans with the entertainment industry. So yet again, thank you very much for shedding light to the wickedness all around. Praise be to Yahweh, forever. Shalom (peace) be with you.