BTS discussion thread

Maggieca

Veteran
Yeah I saw that too, I guess some Korean people know whats up.
mmm when I saw that I though maybe they found the old forum here lol maybe someone who speaks korean and started to translate for them. but armys are saying its just an anti trying to spread missinformation

aparently they are saying everytime a celebrity dies BTS fame rises

Maggieca

Veteran
In my opinion is not that difficult to plain the concepts of the first...lets say 5 albums and put some hints here and there, maybe some things weren't even planned but "re-picked", think of it as a book serie like Game of Thrones where you can find hits about the later books in the earlier books.
I found it strange because they come from a small company and their previous group (glam) was a flop, so bighit putting clues on their debut album and video about their next comebacks seemed like a very ambitious project
how many of those nugu groups from small companies make it this far?? a lot of them end up disbanding or completely changing their style and concept to fit in with the public

But whatever the truth is their company really pays a lot of attention to detail and to what the fans are saying on siocial mediia about them too

Maggieca

Veteran
Oh and why are we not aloud to talk about bts link to illuminati in the other thread anymore im confused bts is kpop so why cant we talk about them?
the other thread became very hostile about people posting BTS info there, they feel like almost all the thread is about them and they didnt like it

Yesterday there was a mess, some users started to post insulting others and I decided to make a thread to BTS only so we can discuss them in peace here without other users getting annoyed and attacking us because of it

tyrab

Established

If you watched BTS performing at Gayo Daejun 2017, you may have probably seen Namjoon blessing us with his sexy existence and making the simple fact of putting glasses and a Jacket on, one of the coolest moments of 2017.

So besides the level of EXTRA that is added to cause our inner voices to scream undoubtedly. BTS made sure to serve us what every ARMY feed on at this time of the year. No, I am not addressing the astounding performances, astonishing live singing that is so good it’s mistaken for lip syncing and rude stunning visuals. That’s something we get all year long. I am talking about THE theories. That thing you hate but you end up reading anyway in hope to no more be lost but let’s be real, we are all still stuck in the first eras.

So as BTS sang in DNA ‘None of this is a coincidence’. I was curious about this jacket he wore (like I precise in the tags some hours ago). So I started doing my research and I found that yoongilogy already translated a post by AshleeGuo that found the Jacket.

First of all, it’s not a ‘jacket’ but a ’Graphic Faux-Fur-Trimmed Oversized Parka’. Secondly, It’s made by Jun Takahashi’s who states that he doesn’t create clothes, he makes noise. The brand’s name is UNDERCOVER and they dropped for their 2017 fall/winter collection, A Series Of “Anti-Brain Wash” Designs.The collection is also a statement that highlights the reality of our “brainwashed generation,” with details that state “Human Control Systems” and other likeminded visuals. Through the prints in the range, we see commentary on topics such as media, subversive symbols, and technology.

After I researched for some time about the collection, no further explanation was given but I wasn’t satisfied by that, so I kept digging. What does Human control system mean? What can I know about brainwashing? What do those symbols mean?

Human Control System

The brain on the ‘Parka’ looked similar to the one representing ‘control engineering' or control systems engineering. It is an engineering discipline that applies automatic control theory to design systems with desired behaviors in control environments. With this we can now define 'Human Control System’: It’s basically, 'Controlling humans acts without continuous direct human intervention to make them behave in a desired manner by a controller’. But humans ain’t machines so how is this done?

That’s when the terms 'media’ and 'brainwashing’ come in. They will both be the mechanisms to effect a number of coveted behaviours. Now that you are reading about brainwashing do you really know anything about it other than the name? And maybe you heard how we are being controlled by the media, have you ever thought how?

Brainwashing

It is the attempt to change the thoughts and beliefs of another person against their will. Motives for using brainwashing techniques may include the goal of affecting that individual’s value system and subsequent thought-patterns and behaviours. In the brainwashing process, the agent systematically breaks down the target’s identity to the point that it doesn’t work anymore. The agent then replaces it with another set of behaviours, attitudes and beliefs that work in the target’s current environment.

Media Brainwashing

You may not know this, but intelligence agencies around the world have, for decades, infiltrated “target” countries by having their agents and operatives pose as journalists (no, I’m not an intelligence operative). That served two purposes: 1) it provided the operative with legitimate cover; and 2) it allowed the operative’s government to use the operatives “media” position to shape public opinion in the host country.Brainwash them, in other words, with propaganda.But in truth, that kind of propagandizing and brainwashing is also done by institutional media. You may think even now that this situation may have never occurred to you. But please read this article HERE and maybe you will realize the truth we are living in.

Do you recall the little TVs in the VCR played during MAMA HERE? Doesn’t this little TV under a media brainwashing article (that I invite you to read HERE) looks similar to that?

The little TVs that were placed everywhere in the city as saying the media brainwashing is everywhere, they explode one by one at the end. And that by itself holds so many theories. I have my ideas but I don’t want to influence yours. Brainwashing is said to reduce its subject’s ability to think critically or independently, so I am leaving this case open for you all to think ^^ (then maybe we can share our ideas later)

Will BTS speak of how our generation is controlled? How does this collide with the 'Love Yourself HER’ and love? Will they present themselves as controllers or the ones being controlled? Or does media brainwashing something BTS suffered from? One thing for sure, it might be another eye-opening album and brain-wrecking concept.

Last edited:

Maggieca

Veteran
I don't understand why army want that comment deleted so badly. If it isn't true then nothing to fear, right?
I understand no one should say it's bts fault 100% as a fact, but you shouldn't silence people because you're worried it's going to look bad on your favs.
yeah but accusing someone of murder is a serious issue and in Korea the fans are very cautious about the rumors being spread because image is everything

Besides rumors about symbols or the group pushing an agenda are one thing but rumors about them being killers is accusing them of a crime without proof, thats what I said on the other thread when some users accused Taehyung of killing his grandma without knowing how the woman really died :oops:

Blaming BTS for every accident or murder that happens in korea is an overreaction and obviously not true, but it feels like some kpop fans really want to push that idea

tyrab

Established

tyrab

Established
lol if thats the case then Yoongi was trying to send a message lol

I remember when they went to the AMAs after the show they did a vlive and some of the members wanted to go to the after party but others didnt, I thought it was weird because you have the chance to go to this party and make conections but you avoid it?
I saw some fans saying Jungkook was the one who didnt want to go (not confirmed this is just a comment I read). So like you said I believe some of them are more willing to partcicipate than others

When I see their interviews I think RM and Yoongi are clearly in charge of the group, they speak way more than the others and they know exactly what their music is about
Yeah its cause they are the two members who write their lyrics to the songs so they would be the ones who know everything related to their music.

yeah but accusing someone of murder is a serious issue and in Korea the fans are very cautious about the rumors being spread because image is everything

Besides rumors about symbols or the group pushing an agenda are one thing but rumors about them being killers is accusing them of a crime without proof, thats what I said on the other thread when some users accused Taehyung of killing his grandma without knowing how the woman really died :oops:

Blaming BTS for every accident or murder that happens in korea is an overreaction and obviously not true, but it feels like some kpop fans really want to push that idea
I don’t think it’s fair to assume that she had been sacrificed without a valid explanation and judging from his state when he talked about her I don’t think he would sell his own grandma he was in floods of tears he could hardly contain himself bless

If you watched BTS performing at Gayo Daejun 2017, you may have probably seen Namjoon blessing us with his sexy existence and making the simple fact of putting glasses and a Jacket on, one of the coolest moments of 2017.

So besides the level of EXTRA that is added to cause our inner voices to scream undoubtedly. BTS made sure to serve us what every ARMY feed on at this time of the year. No, I am not addressing the astounding performances, astonishing live singing that is so good it’s mistaken for lip syncing and rude stunning visuals. That’s something we get all year long. I am talking about THE theories. That thing you hate but you end up reading anyway in hope to no more be lost but let’s be real, we are all still stuck in the first eras.

So as BTS sang in DNA ‘None of this is a coincidence’. I was curious about this jacket he wore (like I precise in the tags some hours ago). So I started doing my research and I found that yoongilogy already translated a post by AshleeGuo that found the Jacket.

First of all, it’s not a ‘jacket’ but a ’Graphic Faux-Fur-Trimmed Oversized Parka’. Secondly, It’s made by Jun Takahashi’s who states that he doesn’t create clothes, he makes noise. The brand’s name is UNDERCOVER and they dropped for their 2017 fall/winter collection, A Series Of “Anti-Brain Wash” Designs.The collection is also a statement that highlights the reality of our “brainwashed generation,” with details that state “Human Control Systems” and other likeminded visuals. Through the prints in the range, we see commentary on topics such as media, subversive symbols, and technology.

After I researched for some time about the collection, no further explanation was given but I wasn’t satisfied by that, so I kept digging. What does Human control system mean? What can I know about brainwashing? What do those symbols mean?

Human Control System

The brain on the ‘Parka’ looked similar to the one representing ‘control engineering' or control systems engineering. It is an engineering discipline that applies automatic control theory to design systems with desired behaviors in control environments. With this we can now define 'Human Control System’: It’s basically, 'Controlling humans acts without continuous direct human intervention to make them behave in a desired manner by a controller’. But humans ain’t machines so how is this done?

That’s when the terms 'media’ and 'brainwashing’ come in. They will both be the mechanisms to effect a number of coveted behaviours. Now that you are reading about brainwashing do you really know anything about it other than the name? And maybe you heard how we are being controlled by the media, have you ever thought how?

Brainwashing

It is the attempt to change the thoughts and beliefs of another person against their will. Motives for using brainwashing techniques may include the goal of affecting that individual’s value system and subsequent thought-patterns and behaviours. In the brainwashing process, the agent systematically breaks down the target’s identity to the point that it doesn’t work anymore. The agent then replaces it with another set of behaviours, attitudes and beliefs that work in the target’s current environment.

Media Brainwashing

You may not know this, but intelligence agencies around the world have, for decades, infiltrated “target” countries by having their agents and operatives pose as journalists (no, I’m not an intelligence operative). That served two purposes: 1) it provided the operative with legitimate cover; and 2) it allowed the operative’s government to use the operatives “media” position to shape public opinion in the host country.Brainwash them, in other words, with propaganda.But in truth, that kind of propagandizing and brainwashing is also done by institutional media. You may think even now that this situation may have never occurred to you. But please read this article HERE and maybe you will realize the truth we are living in.

Do you recall the little TVs in the VCR played during MAMA HERE? Doesn’t this little TV under a media brainwashing article (that I invite you to read HERE) looks similar to that?

The little TVs that were placed everywhere in the city as saying the media brainwashing is everywhere, they explode one by one at the end. And that by itself holds so many theories. I have my ideas but I don’t want to influence yours. Brainwashing is said to reduce its subject’s ability to think critically or independently, so I am leaving this case open for you all to think ^^ (then maybe we can share our ideas later)

Will BTS speak of how our generation is controlled? How does this collide with the 'Love Yourself HER’ and love? Will they present themselves as controllers or the ones being controlled? Or does media brainwashing something BTS suffered from? One thing for sure, it might be another eye-opening album and brain-wrecking concept.
They've been doing that since Mic Drop MV with MASTERMIND World.
1522695210376.png
1522692223066.png
1522695097154.png

MochiAmour

Established
I found it strange because they come from a small company and their previous group (glam) was a flop, so bighit putting clues on their debut album and video about their next comebacks seemed like a very ambitious project
how many of those nugu groups from small companies make it this far?? a lot of them end up disbanding or completely changing their style and concept to fit in with the public

But whatever the truth is their company really pays a lot of attention to detail and to what the fans are saying on siocial mediia about them too
They have changed their concept and style though. They started out as a hip-hop group and are now more mainstream pop.

tyrab

Established
I don’t think it’s fair to assume that she had been sacrificed without a valid explanation and judging from his state when he talked about her I don’t think he would sell his own grandma he was in floods of tears he could hardly contain himself bless
This ^ even in the other thread there was tons of defamation happening that's serious. If the Korean ARMY's get their hands on that thread, there's going to be BIG issues.
Yeah, that was too much like we don't know how she died to say he was the reason she died and then when we say he might not be a reason we get told we are being biased so if you disagree your a bts fan now. and when that other idol died they are now blaming bts i think they are trying to link every death to bts and if you disagree with their opinion you were wrong

Yeah, that was too much like we don't know how she died to say he was the reason she died and then when we say he might not be a reason we get told we are being biased so if you disagree your a bts fan now. and when that other idol died they are now blaming bts i think they are trying to link every death to bts and if you disagree with their opinion you were wrong
Yes I used to be a BTS fan myself and I openly agree that they’re obviously very deep into the occult I think it’s far fetched to say they’re behind everything though it just doesn’t make sense to me

tyrab

Established
This was in the other thread but anyway what do you guys think about these lyrics:
These are from suga's solo song the last from his mixtape he is known that he has depression:
On the other side of the famous idol rapper
Stands my weak self, it’s quite dangerous
Depression, OCD, they keep coming back again from time to time
Hell no perhaps that might be my true self

damn huh feeling estranged in reality
The conflict with ideal, my head hurts
Around the age of 18, socio-phobia developed in me
Right, that was when my mind was gradually polluted

At times I’m scared of myself too,
Self hated and thanks to the depression that takes over me
Min Yoongi is dead already (I’m dead)
Comparing my dead passion with others, it’s now a part of my daily life

On the first visit to psychiatric ward, my parents came up with me
We listened to the consultation together, my parents said they don’t truly understand me
I don’t understand myself well either, then who would understand?
Friend? Or you? Nobody knows me well

The doctor asks me
I answered without any hesitation that I have done

Habitual saying uh I don’t give a shit I don’t give a fuck
All those words uh those words are said to hide my weak self
Those days I wish I could erase
Right, that performance day which I don’t remember very well
The day I confronted myself when I hid inside the toilet because I was scared of people

That time I, that time I
I thought success will make everything fine
But you see, but you see
As time goes by, I feel like I’m turning into a monster

I’ve exchanged my youth for success, and that monster demands for more wealth
At times it puts a collar on my neck to ruin and swallow me with greed
Some try to shut my mouth and say I should swallow both good and evil
I don’t want it they want me to leave this hill

shit shit I got it so stop it
I’m the root of all this so I’ll stop myself
If my misfortune is your happiness, I’ll happily stay unfortunate
If I’m the figure of hate, I’ll get on the guillotine

The things I’ve imaged about turns into reality
My childhood dreams are in front of my eyes
The night when I performed in front of 2 audience
Now Tokyo Dome is right in front my nose
My one and only life, I can easily live it passionately than any other
my fan my hommie my fam I hope you don’t worry because I’m really okay now damn

I’ve denied my nature many times
My address is idol and I won’t deny
The anguish that dug into my mind countless times
There’s no answer at the end of wandering

My pride which I thought I had given away has turned into self-respect
My fans, keep your head high with pride because who can do it like me uh

Seiko, Rolex, AX (hall) and Gymnastic (stadium)
The heads of thousands nodding to my hand gesture
Show me the money, it’s not that I couldn’t but I didn’t shit
Selling ourselves or not, you all say we couldn’t do it but we didn’t shit
The root of my creativity has tasted the sweet, bitter and shit of this world
Those days when I laid down to sleep on the toilet floor, it’s all memories now uh they’re now memories
My shoulder which shattered thanks to the accident I met during my part time job
The debut which I clung as if it was my life
Who do you think your fool by pretending you’ve gone through all the miseries

Seiko, Rolex, AX (hall) and Gymnastic (stadium)
The heads of thousands nodding to my hand gesture
Sorrow created me uh look at me closely uh
Selling ourselves or not you all say we couldn’t do it but we didn’t shit

And these are lyrics from v's solo song from the wings album some people are saying it's about him being gay and some people thought about what crime and sins he was returning keep in mind v's solo song is the only song we were never given the meaning the meaning about:

I’ve been hiding this, I tell you something
To just have it buried
I can’t hold it in anymore
I don’t know why I couldn’t say it then
It hurt
So I really couldn’t have held it in anymore anyway

Now cry, I am just so sorry for you
And cry, I couldn’t keep you safe

Now deeper and deeper, the wound gets deeper
It’s like a broken piece of glass that can’t be turned back
Every day, it’s only my heart that hurts deeper
You were so fragile