BTS discussion thread

JimiJymy2

Rookie
What if JK sings at a Bible study on zoom?

And what if he sees this video... The LOVE of GOD The FATHER...

Psalm 139:13-14
New International Version

13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
Their faces lol. That was cringy to watch I am sorry.
Lucky for them that impersonating someone online is not illegal everywhere...

Aamy

Star
I think all of them are raunchy, sorry. And as a woman I found that WAP song insulting. That's not music! They're just glorified strippers.
You dont have to be sorry i love cash people even if they dont like what i like, its just something normal, I love to speak ! Im just honest here about what i cant stop to listen for the moments. I dont like all their songs of course. But theres some beat pretty good for my ears. Of course they are, but unfortunately when i love a song since the beggining its finish for me.

I read lyrics... its so hard core i cant say no to that xD im going to be honest with you, like really. I enjoyed to listen wap during only two days. ( without understand lyrics im french so... and i was fond of the beat, even if its very repetitive) and i was already tired with this song. This feat hasnt grew up in me like other dirty songs about Nicki Minaj, its strange, but wap didnt work a long time on me. Only two days and i was like :" hum its boring"

Berrywon88

Star
Cocaine does do wonders lol, man be jumping like his life depends on it, then ounce the effect stops, he'd start acting like a failed robot program, sometimes it feels as if his eyes gonna pop outta his brain tbh, one day i tried doing the shit he does with his eyes nd it really hurts like Wtf, bru'h be standing there like zombies, creepy.
He apparently finally crashed on the couch. Not right for them to film him sleeping like that tho..
Also, what the heck is this?! Can't believe armpits paid for this show!

Aamy

Star
She has a baby face like Selena Gomez maybe that's why.
I dont like selena gomez but i think shes cute. Oh yes i know why ! Ariana has such a baby face like you said and unfortunately i love this songs. But when she was in her 20's. I love rnb songs. And it was his eera, so it was easy for me to fall into this trap.

I like old songs of Mariah Carey too.. imagine my heart and my head when you realize the truth about her... her sister's declaration gave me vomit taste in the back of my throat. This woman lived the worse. Sometimes im still thiniking that she wanted to do money on her sister's back. But..

Berrywon88

Star
You dont have to be sorry i love cash people even if they dont like what i like, its just something normal, I love to speak ! Im just honest here about what i cant stop to listen for the moments. I dont like all their songs of course. But theres some beat pretty good for my ears. Of course they are, but unfortunately when i love a song since the beggining its finish for me.

I read lyrics... its so hard core i cant say no to that xD im going to be honest with you, like really. I enjoyed to listen wap during only two days. ( without understand lyrics im french so... and i was fond of the beat, even if its very repetitive) and i was already tired with this song. This feat hasnt grew up in me like other dirty songs about Nicki Minaj, its strange, but wap didnt work a long time on me. Only two days and i was like :" hum its boring"
Yeah, it's great that your honest. I like mainly rock music and we all know how debauched those rock stars are. They live very sinful lives. It's hard to give up listening to people you like.

Berrywon88

Star
I dont like selena gomez but i think shes cute. Oh yes i know why ! Ariana has such a baby face like you said and unfortunately i love this songs. But when she was in her 20's. I love rnb songs. And it was his eera, so it was easy for me to fall into this trap.

I like old songs of Mariah Carey too.. imagine my heart and my head when you realize the truth about her... her sister's declaration gave me vomit taste in the back of my throat. This woman lived the worse. Sometimes im still thiniking that she wanted to do money on her sister's back. But..
I grew up a big Mariah fan and it was shocking about her sister! I think Ariana is similar to Mariah singing wise. Both women are talented I'll give them that.

Aamy

Star
Yeah, it's great that your honest. I like mainly rock music and we all know how debauched those rock stars are. They live very sinful lives. It's hard to give up listening to people you like.
Thank you, i know right, that's what i tried to explain about my difficulty to quit some songs and artists so ive got any problems if you dont like ariana or nicki songs ! Oh you love rock music ?! You know what? Its not my favorite taste, but i can say one thing ! Evil or not, we cant blame these groups to be obvious and who is they are worshipping xD just in their lyrics, album cover, clips...its all about satan. Most of the time ! When i was 16, i was so fond about this song.

And i repeat, that wasnt a genre that i used to listen, even in my teenage moments. Its not a rock song but metalcore xD

Aamy

Star
I grew up a big Mariah fan and it was shocking about her sister! I think Ariana is similar to Mariah singing wise. Both women are talented I'll give them that.
Are they really talented with all this shit?! Iove old Ariana grande and Mariah Carey songs, not all their songs, but still. Like come on she was so cute on this :

Or here ! She was incredible and very cute

:

and now she tries to become like Nicki or others black celebrities, i didnt like 7rings at all. At all. I love her beggining. Thank you next... Hum i listened to it quickly, but i didnt have goosebumps like her firsts songs. I was totally mind control when i see focus. This song was in my head during a long time,and impossible to stop this.

Laura755y

Star
He apparently finally crashed on the couch. Not right for them to film him sleeping like that tho..
Also, what the heck is this?! Can't believe armpits paid for this show!
Wtf is beautiful , about a grown man sleeping ?!? And his ass up to the camera ?!?, people are paying for this ?!? I' ve never seen b*s telling their fans to help poor countries or collect donations for children who have no families... etc, tge only time jeon said that he helps small businesses, it turns out that it was him promoting him and his partners businesses, but they can go on a live and ask armys to buy tickets for their own show, nd promote hybe's merches, nd they still call them angels , entitled piece of shit.
And wit tf V is doing with that poor trumpet,

JimiJymy2

Rookie
On the BTS logo and Georgia Guidestones' intriguing similarities...

There were posts on this thread a few years back on the betees' changes in their logo. So far betees have not changed it since 2017... when they started to actively get involved in the western scene, especially in the US.

We're now in the so-called plandemic times with agenda 2020-2030 on the roll out...NWO...

Notice the statements written in the guidestones, particularly the first sentence which sounds very "eugenicists"... with all the vaccinations going on and the issues attached to it...the betees' endorsements of the UN Agenda and betees' symbol being very similar to the Georgia guidestones have become more mysterious...

Please watch this video also for more info:
Very Interesting.

In the book, Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula by Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheel, the authors are breaking down how trauma-based mind-controlled slaves can be programmed by watching Disney movies such as Fantasia (this movie has always scared me since a was child…never knew why until now).

Here’s a passage describing and explaining a scene of the movie:

At 113. min. An opening, a vertical sliver of light comes from what appears to be doors opening up. There is a mirror effect in the way the doors open, which will facilitate making mirror image front worlds. A whole new world opens up, which will be the front system’s world. Both the front alters and the deeper ones will be told to forget the movie. Later when a system is better programmed, the programmers will pull up the front alters and have them walk through these doors into the light. When they are hypnotically taken through these doors into the light and away from the fear and darkness of the Kingdom of Satan, they are hypnotically told to close those doors and never look back. The Kingdom of Satan has been shown in detail and in great length. The Kingdom of Satan has been shown as powerful and fearful. Satan is shown as a mighty power that is to be feared. The Kingdom of Light is only shown as a peace, as a refuge from evil. It is not shown to be good. It is not shown to have power or intelligence. It is simply a place to go to escape the fear of Satan’s power. This is all the programmers really want the church to be. It will be a stabilizing balance to let the mind recuperate from the hell of the programming, but it is not intended to be seen as greater than Satan and his Kingdom.

Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula by Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheel p 139

-> That explains a lot!! How can celebrities perform the most occult songs on earth and still be able or "allowed" to express their religious beliefs? According to the passage above, for many of them It's just a temporary resting place from all the abuse they've receive. It could take other forms as well. Being separated from your family and then allowed to see them a few time per year...i don't know.

(you can skip to 2:30min if you want to)

STB new logo

Awake

Another one

At 35min (I think the timestamp is at 25min instead) of the movie (Fantasia): “All of a sudden without any continuity of action, Mickey gets an ax and kills the broom by splitting it. The broom dies and then multiplies when it comes back to life. This is such a clear picture of what the programmers want the child’s mind to do. They will traumatize the child essentially unto death, and then they want the tortured alter to multiply itself into many more duplicate alters. Armies of brooms are formed from the broom. This scene here is a clear red flag that the Illuminati asked Walt Disney to produce this film. This scene with the trauma death of the broom, with it splitting in half, and then coming back to life in a multiplied form, is evidence that this film was meant to be used for training children in multiplicity. The assistant programmer will say "IT’S O.K. TO SPLINTER." "YOU ARE TIRED, YOU CAN ESCAPE THAT BY RESTING AND LET A PART OF YOURSELF COME OUT." At this point, it is necessary to explain what is going to be done when they begin to splinter the child’s mind. After the splitting trauma, the programmer needs to be able to see what the child has created, so he wants the child to look at what’s been made. "‘CAN YOU LOOK AT WHAT YOU’VE CREATED?" However, the part of the child that looks back at the trauma will then see that the dissociated trauma was real and that will make the child angry. The programmers want the child to dissociate what he built, and when the child looks back at what he has created he goes into a vortex of dissociation. The child is told if he ever looks back at the memory he will go into the vortex.”

Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula by Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheel p 131

(Can skip to 04:50min if you want)

Blood, Sweat and Tears (Jap vers.) - Between 0:36min-0:40min & 02:58min-03:17min, Jimin sees his other self and then disappears.

Serendipity – 01:40 -02:04min https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEMaH9Sm3lQ

How wicked the world is…Sometimes I wish I wasn’t that curious to know the “truth” behind everything

Last edited: