BTS discussion thread

queen82

Star
I did try too, and tbf some of them are hella crazy like fr fkn crazy, not only r*pe, but psychpatic s*x like its was hella scary, but also i came across few stories that had no s*x , and had really good plots, an amazing writing skills, also some edits were cool, tbh i was really amazed ,some in that crazy ass fandom do have talents yet they're wasting it on bullshit.
yes you're right some of these fanfictions are nice, i read some of these ..

taepeach

Veteran
What if JK sings at a Bible study on zoom?

And what if he sees this video... The LOVE of GOD The FATHER...

Psalm 139:13-14
New International Version

13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
for the disease bridge he used lyrics from elevation worship

Berrywon88

Star
Thought that was jhop for a second...that man has been reprogramming for months! And we all know jk got to steal the show somehow. Plus, he probably had to pass a routine drug test. Remember this post..
Bleaching does affect drug detection as seen in this article. https://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlelanding/2020/an/d0an01265c#:~:text=However, hair samples can be,significantly affects incorporated drug concentrations.

"However, hair samples can be manipulated by cosmetic treatments, altering drug concentrations which eventually leads to false negative hair test results. In particular oxidative bleaching of hair samples under alkaline conditions significantly affects incorporated drug concentrations."

Their songs are giving middle of the road, soccer mom in a minivan, played in the background at a mall type of music. Very vanilla, boring with zero flavor. Just sh!t! If they keep this up they won't be anything here. Adele is going to be number one this coming billboard week..so that will be what the 3rd week that b*s won't be in the top ten probably.

And if they don't win a Grammy they probably will pack it up here. They have to enlist and soon. Maybe when jn finally steps up and go to the military, they will have jk get the solo that would actually make bank..something like his my time song. That would do well in the u.s. Looks like hype is seriously trying to move on from b*s and promote their younger groups tho. How's that going? I heard not well.
Sis this popped up on weverse.

Screenshot_20211022-133223-524.png

Even their babies are excited about Adele. I can't with Bh lol.

Last edited:

Oceanic

Veteran
Took me an hour but I finally got through catching up and liking a lot of posts. Anyway, as most of you already know, I'm usually firm with my beliefs on bts, and I always say that they definitely deserve whatever punishments they're going to get soon, and you may be surprised when I say this, but I actually have a problem with reading Fanfiction. It's not the members x other members but Fanfiction like "member x y/n" type of stories. Sometimes I get into a state of denial of how evil Hollywood is, so I read Fanfiction and pretend there, that at least everyone is normal. I guess it's a slight coping mechanism.

I've already accepted the way this world is, (you'd know that if you seen my blunt attitude and resentful posts concerning bts) but there's some moments where I can't stand the fact it has to be this way so I isolate myself and start reading stories. Is anyone else going through the same thing and/or would like to give me some tips on how to just suck it up and continue living my life cause...

...It's funny how I can get quickly irritated by watching the news on TV and suddenly they're updating us on some random bts concert coming soon, to the point where I mute the TV 'til it's over and yet I can type up lovey dovey stories of them with no problem :rolleyes:

platinum

Established
Took me an hour but I finally got through catching up and liking a lot of posts. Anyway, as most of you already know, I'm usually firm with my beliefs on bts, and I always say that they definitely deserve whatever punishments they're going to get soon, and you may be surprised when I say this, but I actually have a problem with reading Fanfiction. It's not the members x other members but Fanfiction like "member x y/n" type of stories. Sometimes I get into a state of denial of how evil Hollywood is, so I read Fanfiction and pretend there, that at least everyone is normal. I guess it's a slight coping mechanism.

I've already accepted the way this world is, (you'd know that if you seen my blunt attitude and resentful posts concerning bts) but there's some moments where I can't stand the fact it has to be this way so I isolate myself and start reading stories. Is anyone else going through the same thing and/or would like to give me some tips on how to just suck it up and continue living my life cause...

...It's funny how I can get quickly irritated by watching the news on TV and suddenly they're updating us on some random bts concert coming soon, to the point where I mute the TV 'til it's over and yet I can type up lovey dovey stories of them with no problem :rolleyes:
I used to go through the same thing, its like you like their make believe personas and characters more than the kind of people that they are in real life. I used to daydream + read/make fanfics about them all the time, and I too used it as a coping mechanism for my real life even though i knew how evil they were.

Im not sure how exactly I got through all that but ever since I did some digging hoping to unstan them and found this thread and I just didn't really feel like that about them anymore... But instead I somehow managed to shift my interest into girl groups like Redvelvet and all, which didn't really last very long and wasn't a good choice anyway. The only reason i got to move on with them was by learning to write my stories with my own characters instead of thinking of them all the time.. it doesn't sound like much but it helped a lot for me, hope it does for you too..

Kimiko

Veteran
their fans spent all summer accusing geffin records,Olivia rodrig0 label,of cheating and doing under the table dynamics for her album to be so successful and now geffin records is btss new US distribution record label

Watch the sheep sing a different tune now when the label does the same things for their boys it suddenly will ve legit and proper and they will still hate an 18 year old kid for their grown ass oppas pushing 30

Btw jjk looks a mess with blonde hair as does hope and y00ngi

Jimn is the only one who pulls off that color well

Sleepytumm

Established
I used to go through the same thing, its like you like their make believe personas and characters more than the kind of people that they are in real life. I used to daydream + read/make fanfics about them all the time, and I too used it as a coping mechanism for my real life even though i knew how evil they were.

Im not sure how exactly I got through all that but ever since I did some digging hoping to unstan them and found this thread and I just didn't really feel like that about them anymore... But instead I somehow managed to shift my interest into girl groups like Redvelvet and all, which didn't really last very long and wasn't a good choice anyway. The only reason i got to move on with them was by learning to write my stories with my own characters instead of thinking of them all the time.. it doesn't sound like much but it helped a lot for me, hope it does for you too..
maladaptive daydreaming perhaps

queen82

Star
their fans spent all summer accusing geffin records,Olivia rodrig0 label,of cheating and doing under the table dynamics for her album to be so successful and now geffin records is btss new US distribution record label

Watch the sheep sing a different tune now when the label does the same things for their boys it suddenly will ve legit and proper and they will still hate an 18 year old kid for their grown ass oppas pushing 30

Btw jjk looks a mess with blonde hair as does hope and y00ngi

Jimn is the only one who pulls off that color well
honestly all of them looks good with their natural color

Riko

Veteran
I like blonde kookie but his hair is too short and his face a bit too bloated to pull it off this time.

And honestly. Those saesangs are creepy as fuckk. I would literally never show my face in public again once my contract is up if I was them. Those stalkers are terrifying.

Laura755y

Star
I'm sorry but armies are a bunch of horny toads. What are they even going crazy about?? Jk's balls on a seat? 17 thousand likes for this crap too and the replies...
Fans be like: I never knew that a male spreading his legs, is sexy, til i knew Jeon, bigch stfu. What is hot, about a man spreading his legs ?!? Tf is there to see anyway. Bunch of rabbits in heat.
looks like a wig in 1st pic too.
That got me laughting hard, but its just an edit i guess.
is he wearing a wig in the second pic?