BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
that was probably for the camera, but they have many eating moments , so i'm kinda confused about them starving:

It reminds me of when severely underweight models are shown eating junk food. It's for the cameras. The reality is very different.
2C75D3AE00000578-0-image-a-36_1442573279672.jpg
Now b*s don't lie and say they eat junk food all day and are still emaciated sticks like the celebs here do, they talk about diets often.

jem123

Established
It reminds me of when severely underweight models are shown eating junk food. It's for the cameras. The reality is very different.
View attachment 66017
Now b*s don't lie and say they eat junk food all day and are still emaciated sticks like the celebs here do, they talk about diets often.
So sad! I am sure at this point, they have a plethora of health problems due to BTS'S alleged starvation.. very sad..

Berrywon88

Star
So sad! I am sure at this point, they have a plethora of health problems due to BTS'S alleged starvation.. very sad..
Jk mentioned that he hurt himself while performing, I guess this was the first night of the L.A. shows. And we already know t*e was injured recently and couldn't perform for their online concert. They are overworked and if they aren't eating right that would lead to more injuries. I'm surprised one of them hasn't fallen out on stage in front of armies. There's recorded times where they came close. Especially jk who has had to be carried back stage.
They are only in their 20s, who knows what permanent injuries and poor health they will have when they're older. It is sad.

jem123

Established
Jk mentioned that he hurt himself while performing, I guess this was the first night of the L.A. shows. And we already know t*e was injured recently and couldn't perform for their online concert. They are overworked and if they aren't eating right that would lead to more injuries. I'm surprised one of them hasn't fallen out on stage in front of armies. There's recorded times where they came close. Especially jk who has had to be carried back stage.
They are only in their 20s, who knows what permanent injuries and poor health they will have when they're older. It is sad.
yup. it truly is.. below are some of the side effects of starvation..

Attachments

Kimiko

Veteran
Rmm is the only one that seems to be at a healthy weight,jk's weight fluctuates so much but he has a healthy weight when not dieting

Yn has picked up muscle,jimn too so hopefully they keep it up with the working out

Vee is also extremely thin but he somehow manages to conceal it most of the time

I know they are tired af,after the concerts they have to do jingle ball on jn bday then fly back to sk and I'm assuming get ready for MAMAs the following week

When do they rest? By the time they are thirty five years old they will broken down like men twice their age

e-Enoch

Superstar
I wonder if they are even regularly examined or supervised by a medical doctor or physician to check on their vitals... especially when they do "forced fasting..."

e-Enoch

Superstar
Rmm is the only one that seems to be at a healthy weight,jk's weight fluctuates so much but he has a healthy weight when not dieting

Yn has picked up muscle,jimn too so hopefully they keep it up with the working out

Vee is also extremely thin but he somehow manages to conceal it most of the time

I know they are tired af,after the concerts they have to do jingle ball on jn bday then fly back to sk and I'm assuming get ready for MAMAs the following week

When do they rest? By the time they are thirty five years old they will broken down like men twice their age
Yes. They are actually "abusing" their bodies..

e-Enoch

Superstar
View attachment 66017
It's possible some of them already have bulimia...T*e's "complaint" on dieting and "gaining weight" easily... give hints of anorexia...

Asahi

Established

Mama is on 4th dec,they have a concert the day before,I thought they would perform in Usa,and don't fly back to SK

e-Enoch

Superstar
that was probably for the camera, but they have many eating moments , so i'm kinda confused about them starving:

They need to maintain a certain weight to always look good, esp because they are often filmed...

I think they are allowed to "binge eat" as long as they maintain the required weight...So after binging...they go starving... which could create "trauma" on their overall health...

Normally, a nutritionist is the one planning healthy meals for them...I wonder if H*be even hired one for them...

View attachment 66017
This is their 2015 vlive right before a fanmeeting. They looked so carefree and innocent then. Tae looks like a pothead stinking of weed, about to play hackey sack, and Jm has a lot on his mind.

Attachments

Berrywon88

Star
Rm has been looking healthier and the weight/muscle gain did him wonders. Idk if jk is ever at a healthy weight for a man his height etc. I think they all keep a below average bmi, weight gain or not. Jk just gets a fuller face when he's not dieting, which can fool you. But under the layers of extra baggy clothes he's still considered underweight.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Not bt* but I noticed that Mama didn't considered Sh1nee, Ta3min,and Key,no nomination for their album,no best dance solo nomination,and there are people disappointed about it.Do you think that Shinee golden era is coming to an end?
I think when Taemin finishes his military duties, they can have a great comeback... They are very talented and have a loyal fandom, too.

Kimiko

Veteran
Mama is on 4th dec,they have a concert the day before,I thought they would perform in Usa,and don't fly back to SK
I could have sworn that I saw 12/11 as the date..guess they changed it then

I'm pretty sure they are performing for mamas cuz they only care about korean,japanese and American awards/shows

They dont give a crap about awards from any other countries other than those three

So I watched txt dynamite performance and they literally blow their elders out of the water

Kimiko

Veteran
Rm has been looking healthier and the weight/muscle gain did him wonders. Idk if jk is ever at a healthy weight for a man his height etc. I think they all keep a below average bmi, weight gain or not. Jk just gets a fuller face when he's not dieting, which can fool you. But under the layers of extra baggy clothes he's still considered underweight.
Txt are also very thin now and also look malnourished it's really sad that hibe took these vibrant bright handsome boys and turned them into sad looking skeletons

Asahi

Established

I'm pretty sure they are performing for mamas cuz they only care about korean,japanese and American awards/shows

They dont give a crap about awards from any other countries other than those three

So I watched txt dynamite performance and they literally blow their elders out of the water
Yes,mama is on 11th dec,I don't know why I thought at 4th dec,sorry

e-Enoch

Superstar

Betees' heart always belongs to "motherland"... other countries are just for touring, global promotions, and more money...

...their affection is where the "kimchi" is...lol.