BTS discussion thread

arhur12

Star
Yeah like it's very odd to see him when he does that! But he's always been very quirky, no one cared because he's so damn beautiful but as he's aging out of his looks, the childlike thing is sort of becoming more odd to witness. I think he's an incredibly lost, sensitive person and I feel bad for him. It's also interesting how he's really the only one to constantly have rumours around him that he slept with men for money and about his weird group of actor friends. Everyone thinks Jimin and JK are gay but Jimin is a known hoe with women and jk is so obviously straight that it's funny when they try to ship him with the boys.
His solo songs are interesting stigma alludes to him having committed a crime or broken a social taboo for which he is "stigmatized" by everyone and inner child is about yearning for childhood innocence maybe becoming an idol at a young age and witnessing the harsh realities of the entertainment industry stunted his growth into adulthood or there is a part of him that yearns for a lost childhood jeykey's my time and j1m1n's lie seem to have the same theme of yearning for lost time, gone childhood and innocence as well

Silvi19

Established
V might be age regressing - like reverting back to a younger state of mind. According to psychological research, age regression occur to due trauma.
it is also said that age regression is common in people who are diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder. They have a younger "personality" among their disticntive personalities. Usually they revert to their younger personality when they are stressed or anxious.
AKA MK Ultra ....

Berrywon88

Star
Do you think it's kind of like MJ? Like he was so obviously abused that when around children he just reverted to that childlike persona. Tae is the same, I think he can't help it and its where he emotionally goes to. Even during their PTD concerts it honestly looked like he was tweaking on something cos he'd do that drugged out 'tata mic' face and just talk and act like a child.
Yes! Good example. I think that's the uneasiness I feel. It's like at times t@e regresses and becomes very child like. And like I mentioned before his behavior and moods are erratic. You don't know what t@e you're going to get.

Berrywon88

Star
Thank you for being understanding and hearing me out. Even if we don’t all agree here 100% of the time it is good to be able to post and discuss without getting mad at one another.
Thank you as well and I agree:) I think differing opinions is what makes a good discussion. It's always nice hearing people's point of view about subjects on here.

Aamy

Star
That would be an extreme allegation without any evidence, so I wouldn't go as far to say that. He makes me feel uneasy when he's around kids because of his unpredictable behavior. Think like how he pulled that army's hair at a fansign. In that one clip he was roughly shaking that little girl's head back and forth. I don't think he means to harm anyone but all the same.
Do you speak about this example?

Even his team mate stopped him,and was like, why are you pulling her hair in the first place?

Aamy

Star
Y

You noticed that too ?!? He does act like kids sometimes, and its not like just some acting thing , but it seems a serious matter, you're right about the abuse, i said it before but some people as a coping mechanisme develop a child persona, its like theyre stuck in the age they got hurt in.
You are so right. I put a vid, about an ex celeb, who is dead now unfortunately, ( or good way for her when I think about it) who was filmed, by her disgusting and piece of shit of handler, just before her death. She was under some pills, and big traumas.

This woman behaved and acting as a little lost girl. When she spoke, a voice was like her past herself, it was a little girl speaking, with a baby voice.

A lot of mk ultra victims, are known to switch their personnality into some children. It's maybe the case for the edge lord.

It's not against him, but it's also how spoiled children, tend to behave growing up without having some limits, and healthy relationship with adults

e-Enoch

Superstar
Wonder how rich he really is huh! Wonder how did he get this rich without him having much talent! While others idols are suffering ! Makes you wonder isn't.
Jn is a mysteriously interesting man...

Back when they were just starting...he was the richest among the 7 of them...He grew up in a well-to-do family...having a dad who was a CEO for Samsung electronics in Germany...

He travelled internationally with his dad...was an exchange student...and is known to have an upperclass breeding...

Even in their rookie years...he already owned a prestigious black card...

He sold the most amount of stocks from H*be recently...he got perhaps over a thousand percent in profits...

He co-owns the restaurant business of his brother...I believe he has other business ventures not known by many...

Jn is a shrewd business investor, I think... He surely knows how to play his game well...being himself, well... a gamer...

And well-connected... hehe... ( prominent businessmen are mostly freemasons as well...).

Last edited: