BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar

Berrywon88

Star
I like how every dating rumor that gets any traction is always with korean girls,while their international fans hate korean women cuz their oppas will always prefer their own women who share their language and culture

Btss only see international fans as money,they see korean fans as that too but at the end of the dayits their Korean fans who they will always put first
True. I think deep down iarmies know they are just atm machines and that these guys will only be with Korean women. It doesn't matter if members are more open minded to foreigners etc. At the end of the day they're going to please their families and the Korean public by marrying one of their own. This enrages international fans, as if they would ever have a chance with them anyway.

Berrywon88

Star
Being called out for "cultural appropriation..."

She looks a damn fool with those extensions in her bone straight hair.
f46db0c0-896e-11ec-870e-9f786ff3b356_800_420.jpeg.jpg
Why whenever these Korean "entertainers" are trying to dance (emphasis on trying) hip-hop they must appropriate black hairstyles? Smdh.

Last edited:

Kimiko

Veteran
View attachment 72034
Why whenever these Korean "entertainers" are trying to dance (emphasis on trying) hip-hop they must appropriate black hairstyles? Smdh.
You are so right,very very few of them have the soul of a dancer so they lack the natural rhythm that black dancers have
Just like kpop music Korean hip hop and hip hop dancers are a very watered down version of the real thing

RM revealing that JK is taking dance lessons, Army started to connect the dots that he's probably having those "lessons" with a certain choreographer their rabbit has been very enamored over lately. And then the dummy does an insta post and tags someone (who connected to that jerk family crew she's part of) whose giving him lessons but used a pic from 2 years ago where he's got no tatts? They would be nothing without bighit telling them what not to do lmaoo. They would burn it all in a day.

And I don't even follow them like that, imagine what their actual CIA esque fans could uncover if they want to loool.
My sides but to be fair, most of them can't function without someone telling them what to do. That's something former kpop idols talk about when they retire. When kids join a group, they enter a black hole and lose years of their lives. Skills other people their age have need to be learned later. They're always behind and it's worse if their group didn't take off. Now they're trying to catch up, fulfill military service if a man, date, work, pay debt and it's hard.

Bystander2001

Rookie
View attachment 72034
I saw somewhere that it make them look aggressive. I just wish they could be themselves because it’s starting to feel like a mockery at this point. It’s very hard for me to stay or get into kpop or anything Korean.

Amber_O

Established
https://mobile.twitter.com/1a_2b_3_
I came across this Twitter account that’s “exposing” Taeyong (NCT) and Somi dating. I usually ignore these kinds of things, but the proof is really solid. Anyway, I found it disturbing that user said they started dating in early 2020… that would’ve made Somi a teenager and Taeyong in his mid-20s.

It reminded me of Kris (EXO) flirting/propositioning teenage trainees, and got me wondering how many idols prey/lust after much younger idols/trainees.
It’s a sick industry. We often think it’s the older managers, execs, etc. that take advantage of idols, but I wonder how many idols take advantage of each other.

I posted this in the kpop forum, but wanted to get you’re thoughts.

Laura755y

Star
Being called out for "cultural appropriation..."

I didnt know she did such shooting, she looks ugly asf, nd why tf dont these people stick to their own god damn race bru'h!

Laura755y

Star
https://mobile.twitter.com/1a_2b_3_
I came across this Twitter account that’s “exposing” Taeyong (NCT) and Somi dating. I usually ignore these kinds of things, but the proof is really solid. Anyway, I found it disturbing that user said they started dating in early 2020… that would’ve made Somi a teenager and Taeyong in his mid-20s.

It reminded me of Kris (EXO) flirting/propositioning teenage trainees, and got me wondering how many idols prey/lust after much younger idols/trainees.
It’s a sick industry. We often think it’s the older managers, execs, etc. that take advantage of idols, but I wonder how many idols take advantage of each other.

I posted this in the kpop forum, but wanted to get you’re thoughts.
Yeah thats sick, first of all its fkn wrong putting kids aAway of their parent at such a young age with older strangers, many idols take advantage of younh trainees, cuz they're easy to be fooled,

e-Enoch

Superstar
I didnt know she did such shooting, she looks ugly asf, nd why tf dont these people stick to their own god damn race bru'h!
I was surprised, too. Haha! Her appearance actually reminds me of R.em during his underground hip hop days...when he had those dreadlocks that didn't fit him...lol

I agree...if not for her makeup...she'd be "unrecognizable..." (to put it mildly)...hehe...

This girl is really trying too hard...being overhyped...

Laura755y

Star
I was surprised, too. Haha! Her appearance actually reminds me of R.em during his underground hip hop days...when he had those dreadlocks that didn't fit him...lol

I agree...if not for her makeup...she'd be "unrecognizable..." (to put it mildly)...hehe...

This girl is really trying too hard...being overhyped...
Well thanks to Mister Jeon :) she's being hyped to no end, what got into me is the fact that the fans didnt even though about the fact that he's still hyping her even after the shooting ? He is one to blame too. But money talk anyway, none of them.cares to those bunch of delusionals yet they still hyping em.

Kimiko

Veteran
Koreans appropriate other poc cultures so much and then act as if they are so naive and innocent yet let someone appropriate their culture and those mfkas will be out for blood

If a black entertainer donned a hanbok as a costume they would be so cold and unforgiving and of course racist af

Kimiko

Veteran
Speaking of overhyping someone why tf is armi in the comments saying yeah jm and jk are good dancers and all but jn is really impressing them with his vocals and dancing!

First off only jk is probably singing live in this and while he can dance he doesnt have the grace and agility that jm does

And second of all jn stiff ass dancing! Cardboard has mot rhythm than Mr tuna

These fans are either blind,delusional af or just some damn liars ....they are probably all of the above

e-Enoch

Superstar
Well thanks to Mister Jeon :) she's being hyped to no end, what got into me is the fact that the fans didnt even though about the fact that he's still hyping her even after the shooting ? He is one to blame too. But money talk anyway, none of them.cares to those bunch of delusionals yet they still hyping em.
Haha! Mister Jeon is being "clueless" again...

He seems to be having some "midlife crisis" at 25 (Korean age)...with those heartbreak and/or "romantic" songs he's recently recommending...

There's a "pattern" of time to when his scandals "usually" occur, I've noticed...

... it happens during a period of "lull or break" in their schedules... (the "curse of time breaks for Jeon")...

...2019 (car accident, tattoos, dating)
...2020 (violating "pandemic protocols" coz of bar visits)
...2021(backdoor advertising)...

So for this "break"...2022... it seems that a "scandal" might be coming again... hmmm...let's wait and see what it's gonna be... haha...

Laura755y

Star
Speaking of overhyping someone why tf is armi in the comments saying yeah jm and jk are good dancers and all but jn is really impressing them with his vocals and dancing!

First off only jk is probably singing live in this and while he can dance he doesnt have the grace and agility that jm does

And second of all jn stiff ass dancing! Cardboard has mot rhythm than Mr tuna

These fans are either blind,delusional af or just some damn liars ....they are probably all of the above
Jeon's dancing is somehow stiff and without emotions imo, he can dance but not even close to Park, park's move are way way way smoother, but his voice, god no, jn boi no words needed.

Laura755y

Star
Haha! Mister Jeon is being "clueless" again...

He seems to be having some "midlife crisis" at 25 (Korean age)...with those heartbreak and/or "romantic" songs he's recently recommending...

There's a "pattern" of time to when his scandals "usually" occur, I've noticed...

... it happens during a period of "lull or break" in their schedules... (the "curse of time breaks for Jeon")...

...2019 (car accident, tattoos, dating)
...2020 (violating "pandemic protocols" coz of bar visits)
...2021(backdoor advertising)...

So for this "break"...2022... it seems that a "scandal" might be coming again... hmmm...let's wait and see what it's gonna be... haha...
Yeah clueless my ass, that snake doesnt do anything out of the goodness of his heart, none of them, lets see how far they can get away with it.
Mister Jeon's cursed break loll .