BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
She's not even that good of a dancer lol. She's hyped cos JK hyped her and her group lol.
She kinda sucks lol! Nain's moves are all posturing with a whole bunch of hand movements, minimal footwork. Plus, her dancing is smoke and mirrors. I'm convinced she alters her dance practice vids and speeds up her moves (making her off beat btw) and uses camera angles to make it look like she's really doing something. This is why it seemed like jk was performing slower than her. In reality, he was just doing her choreography at the normal speed and didn't edit his clip. She most likely was his private choreographer *wink* *wink*
d5571258-8f7c-49ec-a6f2-cac9660614e2_text.gif
so he learned straight from the source. He didn't mess up, but rather showed how ordinary her moves really are. Oops hahaha

Berrywon88

Star
Haha! Mister Jeon is being "clueless" again...

He seems to be having some "midlife crisis" at 25 (Korean age)...with those heartbreak and/or "romantic" songs he's recently recommending...

There's a "pattern" of time to when his scandals "usually" occur, I've noticed...

... it happens during a period of "lull or break" in their schedules... (the "curse of time breaks for Jeon")...

...2019 (car accident, tattoos, dating)
...2020 (violating "pandemic protocols" coz of bar visits)
...2021(backdoor advertising)...

So for this "break"...2022... it seems that a "scandal" might be coming again... hmmm...let's wait and see what it's gonna be... haha...
Good observation. Why I never noticed this haha. So every time Alphabet boy gets a little freedom he goes off the rails. So messy!

Laura755y

Star
She kinda sucks lol! Nain's moves are all posturing with a whole bunch of hand movements, minimal footwork. Plus, her dancing is smoke and mirrors. I'm convinced she alters her dance practice vids and speeds up her moves (making her off beat btw) and uses camera angles to make it look like she's really doing something. This is why it seemed like jk was performing slower than her. In reality, he was just doing her choreography at the normal speed and didn't edit his clip. She most likely was his private choreographer *wink* *wink*
View attachment 72040
so he learned straight from the source. He didn't mess up, but rather showed how ordinary her moves really are. Oops hahaha
Not the "i'm your private danger" cnt stop lauthing, that girl really fucked up big deal, and him by supporting her, korea as a whole, they have a beautiful culture, yet are ashamed of it, kinda sucks.
Some of her choreos were good, but not to classify it as hiphop, like plz give it a break, wearing baggy clothes and jumping everywhere, isnt hiphop, stop fkn saying that, im not against people trying thing for other countries... but plz do ur own thang too, ur asians. Thts mockery, not some fans saying they look better then the originals! Thats fucked up.

Last edited:

Berrywon88

Star
Speaking of overhyping someone why tf is armi in the comments saying yeah jm and jk are good dancers and all but jn is really impressing them with his vocals and dancing!

First off only jk is probably singing live in this and while he can dance he doesnt have the grace and agility that jm does

And second of all jn stiff ass dancing! Cardboard has mot rhythm than Mr tuna

These fans are either blind,delusional af or just some damn liars ....they are probably all of the above
Jn dances like he's constipated. Sad but true.
ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif
And I'll just post this t@e gif from the same show.
ezgif.com-gif-maker-3.gif
I can't stop laughing!

Riko

Veteran
View attachment 72040
I did wonder why he looked so shit and slow when doing that dance lmao. He's a very good dancer and the choreo did not match the song in the slightest, she's very overrated, she doesn't even isolate her limbs right when she wants to do those popping moves, and her hands never follow the extension after a move so it looks so clunky. That side by side of them at the end is so funny, look at how atrocious her feet are compared to him. Was her dance crew any good in the show before the boys started hyping them and they won?

I always thought those songs he posts were him alluding to a break up with someone else and the dancer is probs just a new introduction to his roster lol. If he was dating someone and he was salivating in public over another girl while keeping the actual gf in the shadows and only meeting at night under the covers, she was right in kicking him to the curb lol.

Riko

Veteran
Jn dances like he's constipated. Sad but true.
View attachment 72041
And I'll just post this t@e gif from the same show.
View attachment 72042
I can't stop laughing!
I'll give Jin a break cos the vocals were good and his hair had him looking FOINE. Jk was in his mijoo bag so the thighs were looking extra juicy but it kills me that his ass is that flat. No comment on Tae, he kills every boner within seconds cos he does some shit like that clip above. Jimin and his hips had that dance down and his face didn't look too bloated, it was hot.

Kimiko

Veteran
I'll give Jin a break cos the vocals were good and his hair had him looking FOINE. Jk was in his mijoo bag so the thighs were looking extra juicy but it kills me that his ass is that flat. No comment on Tae, he kills every boner within seconds cos he does some shit like that clip above. Jimin and his hips had that dance down and his face didn't look too bloated, it was hot.
Yes jn is a good looking guy but his fake im a 10 year old act makes me forget how good looking he really is cuz he acts so damn goofy

Jk body is perfection when he has that extra weight on him(which is most likely what he should weigh were it not for the unhealthy diets and only GOD knows what else)and then he turns around and his ass is basically non existent

Last edited:

e-Enoch

Superstar
Good observation. Why I never noticed this haha. So every time Alphabet boy gets a little freedom he goes off the rails. So messy!
Thanks. I actually feel sorry for him... he appears to become "lost" whenever he's left on his own...

I hope and pray he will get some mature, proper, and safe guidance... God forbid that we get another wasted life...esp for him with so much influence upon other lives...

Bystander2001

Rookie
Thanks. I actually feel sorry for him... he appears to become "lost" whenever he's left on his own...

I hope and pray he will get some mature, proper, and safe guidance... God forbid that we get another wasted life...esp for him with so much influence upon other lives...
How was his home life growing up because he definitely seems a little lost.

e-Enoch

Superstar
How was his home life growing up because he definitely seems a little lost.
There's not much info about his family life...but it seems that he comes from a pretty stable and involved family...

I think he's experienced some emotional/developmental problems because he was just an adolescent when he started in this showbiz work... he was forced to be away from his family for extended periods of time...

His teenage years were spent working in an "abusive" environment...and having experienced trauma affected his psychological state...

He needs counselling...he's probably experiencing a form of PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder...).

queen82

Star
you sound horny eh eh i'm kidding ..

Kimiko

Veteran
Everytime the Grammys are right around the corner hibe always come with the grammys need diversity/btss are poc bullshit

Trying to use being poc in the west for their own personal agenda to win a grammy

I know that they are poc in the west but since they from asia they dont actually see themselves as poc but white adjacent

I really hope they lose again and this time it's in person it will make the loss even more profound

Maybe the humility will actually do them some good and they might actually go back and release something decent like house of cards or home

e-Enoch

Superstar
Not betees related...hmmm...maybe just a tiny bit...

Now this is history...yeah... but it happened...