BTS discussion thread

Bearry

Rookie
Like, he has to be really dumb to go around showing his girlfriend like that, knowing what the fans are like. Or he's very smart and we're the ones who don't understand what's really going on.
Noone can do anything about their gfs lol.

Bearry

Rookie
What's the fuss over Vee's "blond" hair?

Armees think he's "hiding his new blond" hair...before 2022 comeback...

The rumor of him having blond hair seems to be debunked from his latest insta updates

e-Enoch

Superstar
Ah I was thinking about the jet lag ! Thanks again dear. You have good tastes in french musics. First la vie en rose de Graces, and now this. What's next? XD :)
Here are two fascinating talents, Sidoine & Navii...with nice songs, too!

I think the world should start hyping French music, too...We've had enough of Korean...lol!

eyes@wide@open

Established
Intresting that Stay Alive is not doing as well as expected - #95 on Billboard. First to fall victim to the new streaming rules? I don't think BT5 can hit the high chart positions without the cheats. The fandome must be going crazy! Puts into question KJ solo sucesss - as out of them all I thought he would do the best.....

queen82

Star
Intresting that Stay Alive is not doing as well as expected - #95 on Billboard. First to fall victim to the new streaming rules? I don't think BT5 can hit the high chart positions without the cheats. The fandome must be going crazy! Puts into question KJ solo sucesss - as out of them all I thought he would do the best.....

that's the beginning of their fall

Riko

Veteran
Butter single album sold 7.4 million in 2021 and their back catalogue sold around 7 or 8 million too, their sales aren't going anywhere lmao. But yeah, they probs won't get a number 1 song in America now. But with their move to UMG they might actually get good playlisting and hybe can now pay for extremely good radioplay after acquiring ithaca too I assume? They made 1 trillion won in revenue last year, first SK music company to ever do it. I think 70% of that was Bangtan. Its just insane. No matter what you think about them, they have built the living shit out of that conglomerate. Hope they're well compensated for it.

I'm interested to see what Jimin comes out with in terms of a solo, if he bothers to. Filter was great and Promise is the most successful soundcloud release ever, it has 300m streams, if it was on Spotify it easily could have become the most streamed Korean solo song I think. I know he's very popular in SK but I wonder if he actually is less or more popular than jk and V internationally, maybe his fans are just psycho quiet lol.

e-Enoch

Superstar

These armees are actually tired of streaming 24/7...they crazy lack sleep...not able to concentrate on their "real lives..."

They are like robots...but they're losing "battery power" now...

Berrywon88

Star

The beginning of the end. That song will fall off the charts by next week. It wouldn't even be on the charts if it weren't for armies cheating.

Lol
200.gif