BTS discussion thread

Aamy

Star
Speaking of overhyping someone why tf is armi in the comments saying yeah jm and jk are good dancers and all but jn is really impressing them with his vocals and dancing!

First off only jk is probably singing live in this and while he can dance he doesnt have the grace and agility that jm does

And second of all jn stiff ass dancing! Cardboard has mot rhythm than Mr tuna

These fans are either blind,delusional af or just some damn liars ....they are probably all of the above
The face on the edge lord first... So cringy fucking shit ! X'D I thought it was the worst. And then, I saw Jin. I can tell you, that, you lost me. Litteraly. I am dead.

Aamy

Star
We miss u girl dont say that! Have a beaitiful long life.
Ahaha I said that because I know I am really talkative on this thread xD si since I am doing BAFA, I am just too focused on it because it's really funny but so exhausting. I am so dead. But I really like what I actually do. Thanks you girl ! I hope a good life to you too :D

Riko

Veteran
T@e looks the same to me. Now Mr. Incognito hip-hop dancer here is the one that probably got plastic surgery done and dyed his hair.
View attachment 72082
Jkay hasn't shown his face or hair in ages. Maybe he has a new piercing too..
He's falling off! His face was beautiful 2 transplants ago lol, he really doesn't suit the piercings at all! Interesting how the older ones are looking better and better, and jk is melting and V looks awwwful. He's still beautiful but you can see he is very much approaching his peak. His nose and chin look so weird.

I wanna know who JK is posting about on insta with those songs. The dude is going through it.

Laura755y

Star

Laura755y

Star
He's falling off! His face was beautiful 2 transplants ago lol, he really doesn't suit the piercings at all! Interesting how the older ones are looking better and better, and jk is melting and V looks awwwful. He's still beautiful but you can see he is very much approaching his peak. His nose and chin look so weird.

I wanna know who JK is posting about on insta with those songs. The dude is going through it.
Aah Jeon is in his feelings, like a fkn rollacoaster, one day he's depressed then the next day, fully in love, "new minute,new me" type of thing.
Man is just in love with the idea of love probably, blame it on his fuckboi ass.

Riko

Veteran
They're going to Vegas in April, these boys about to run through those girls hahaha, it will be messy messy MESSY. I know JK about to put a baby in some bottle girl and one of them is going to end up papped walking out of a Chapel off their absolute face haha.

KEFZ

Established
Seems like their "rule" is...there must be something "new" in their appearance for every "comeback..."

There's info that Jeykey has new tats and nose piercings... haha!
Ooh can we get some face tatts please!

How do they still have hair tho? All that bleach and hair coloring. Rogaine should be the number 1 sponsor for all of kpop.

queen82

Star
Butter single album sold 7.4 million in 2021 and their back catalogue sold around 7 or 8 million too, their sales aren't going anywhere lmao. But yeah, they probs won't get a number 1 song in America now. But with their move to UMG they might actually get good playlisting and hybe can now pay for extremely good radioplay after acquiring ithaca too I assume? They made 1 trillion won in revenue last year, first SK music company to ever do it. I think 70% of that was Bangtan. Its just insane. No matter what you think about them, they have built the living shit out of that conglomerate. Hope they're well compensated for it.

I'm interested to see what Jimin comes out with in terms of a solo, if he bothers to. Filter was great and Promise is the most successful soundcloud release ever, it has 300m streams, if it was on Spotify it easily could have become the most streamed Korean solo song I think. I know he's very popular in SK but I wonder if he actually is less or more popular than jk and V internationally, maybe his fans are just psycho quiet lol.
yes Filter was such a bop

e-Enoch

Superstar

Berrywon88

Star
He's falling off! His face was beautiful 2 transplants ago lol, he really doesn't suit the piercings at all! Interesting how the older ones are looking better and better, and jk is melting
I actually like his eyebrow piercing, that one looks cool on him. He has the right eyebrows for it. The lip piercing is horrible though. I also liked his tattoos before be overdid it and they became one conglomerate black ink blob. But yeah jk's face is melting. He should have stopped the ps several nose jobs ago. Actually he really didn't need plastic surgery to begin with.