BTS discussion thread

True. Just a single tweet with words of encouragement or a photo that lifts the human spirit would make a great deal of difference... but they rather choose to be "quiet"... and it's deafening...
A member of btees and t×t spoke out on the Olympics. Their silence over this says everything. Even a retweet of those Armys in the Ukraine crying together would mean a lot. The company doesn't give a care unless it has to.

So JK asked this on ig
Why are international fans replying when this boy is obviously talking to koreans since he is in Korea,asking in korean about a Korean restaurant where they serve Korean food

No wonder their fans hate koreans other than their boys,nomatter how much money you spend making them rich at the end of the day they are still koreans who will always place korea/koreans over everyone else
They're not global stars if they won't make an effort to engage with their whole fandom. That's part of why I stopped liking them. What's the point because they don't care about their international fans. That's the post gasahara are his ass up about.

Armies are so fckn dumb. Western artists indeed cater to their international fans. It's good pr. Ariana for example has spoken Japanese on multiple occasions..
Taylor switched her lyrics to French...
I posted a segment before of the Biebs butchering Korean, but at least he tried. Popular western artists don't only speak to Americans. Their posts are usually generic and not specific for a reason. B*s on the other hand will ask for a specific thing that can only be found in SK. Tf?? Will celebrate a national holiday and have merch for it only in Korean. They offer no explanation of what this holiday means so iarmy can understand and aren't left out. They have a beautiful culture but don't actually share it.
View attachment 72248
Also, armpits argument about language is nonsensical. English is the international language of business. People learn English all around the world. I believe it's the most spoken language globally. So once again western artists are speaking to A LOT of the world when using English. Now how many people speak Korean or learn it as a second language? Not many, which makes it utterly stupid for b*s to only be addressing Korean speaking fans. I'm surprised they made it this big with that narrow mindset. How can you be global artists when you refuse to speak English?? And don't get me started on that fandom calling folks xenophobic the minute that group gets called out on their sh!t. The irony is the xenophobic ones are their faves.
The largest English speaking country is India. Armys are full of it. Ariana looks so friendly and cozy with her hosts; btees could never. Jimmy would wear another Hiroshima t-shirt and the rest would make stank faces while Tae talks about Panda Express. American pop stars are the mold. They have to be global with fans around the world. Armys should just say they hate America. They've been caught lacking in 4K as racists, homophobes, transphobic and xenophobic. The fans are like their oppars.

queen82

Star
A member of btees and t×t spoke out on the Olympics. Their silence over this says everything. Even a retweet of those Armys in the Ukraine crying together would mean a lot. The company doesn't give a care unless it has to.
i heard that idols weren't allowed to speak about politic and stuff like that , but i think Bts simply didn't give a f..

e-Enoch

Superstar
Absolutely. People are aware of their "silence" on the Ukraine situation...and there's this shameless KPop YTuber "exploiting" the misery of the Ukrainian armees by posting a vid with that photo of these armees hiding in the underground metro station with the background of Jh's poster. The clickbait title is where Jh supposedly "reacted with tears" but it's a lie...Even he has not said anything publicly on the matter...

Laura755y

Star
Hello guys, I am here again. I miss you all ! I tried to read your posts a little bit during my formation. I am fucking tired. But happy. Did I miss something really important about our famous wannabe occultists members?
Heey Aamy! Missed u as well! Well our wannabe badass guys, hadnt say a shit about the situation between ukrania and russia! Jeon is out there posting depression songs! And posting some ugly dance moves aka"promoting some dance studio" and i wish i didnt see that clip, blame it on twitter tho! Turtle was in the black songs mood! And tge others just vanished!
Some fans were asking Jeon and turtle ti say someyhing bout the situation, but instead they said nothing.
Some people are czlling out the fanfictions! And some fans are calling our sweet angels out, (finally).
About russia and ukrain, thing are not that good .
Oih, i forgot, sweet Jeon has asked in his ig story about places to eat in KOREA, and those foreigner without dignity fans, jumped outta nowhere to recommend him places, while they dont even know what food he's talking about.

Berrywon88

Star
Heey Aamy! Missed u as well! Well our wannabe badass guys, hadnt say a shit about the situation between ukrania and russia! Jeon is out there posting depression songs! And posting some ugly dance moves aka"promoting some dance studio" and i wish i didnt see that clip, blame it on twitter tho! Turtle was in the black songs mood! And tge others just vanished!
Some fans were asking Jeon and turtle ti say someyhing bout the situation, but instead they said nothing.
Some people are czlling out the fanfictions! And some fans are calling our sweet angels out, (finally).
Oih, i forgot, sweet Jeon has asked in his ig story about places to eat in KOREA, and those foreigner without dignity fans, jumped outta nowhere to recommend him places, while they dont even know what food he's talking about.
Also t@e modelingIMG_20220228_183704.jpg with a fire hydrant...
IMG_20220228_183637.jpg

Aamy

Star
I am so dead. It was the best explanation and summary ever x'D thanks you dear. Why I am not surprised?

arhur12

Star
Hello guys, I am here again. I miss you all ! I tried to read your posts a little bit during my formation. I am fucking tired. But happy. Did I miss something really important about our famous wannabe occultists members?
Welcome back! and a belated happy birthday to you I am sorry I couldn't wish you earlier because I was caught up in some issues IRL may you live a long and blessed life

arhur12

Star
They didn't speak up on nth room scandal and molka a huge domestic issue while other idols like bacon and Ravi spoke up about it they don't care about social justice they are only here for the $$$ they were silent on BLM protests but only spoke up to cover for Splenda cat's jim Jones scandal they are most likely not going to speak about the Ukraine crisis unless they are pressured by h*be and fans or if they receive backlash from the west fans need to wake up and see that their oppars are scammers who care about nobody but themselves