BTS discussion thread

e-Enoch

Superstar
They didn't speak up on nth room scandal and molka a huge domestic issue while other idols like bacon and Ravi spoke up about it they don't care about social justice they are only here for the $$$ they were silent on BLM protests but only spoke up to cover for Splenda cat's jim Jones scandal they are most likely not going to speak about the Ukraine crisis unless they are pressured by h*be and fans or if they receive backlash from the west fans need to wake up and see that their oppars are scammers who care about nobody but themselves
Seriously, we can categorically say that they are only interested in money...every amount that they can generate from all the crap that they do...

They are "socially distant" in the true sense of the word... there's no authentic involvement in the human affairs of this world...they are puppets/robots who sing and dance...just for an income...

And the pathetic armees who are willing to be "scammed" ....watching a concert simply streamed at theatres...on top of paying for overpriced tickets...they pay membership fees...they pay for merch...everything...

Many armees will "never wake up" because they just pretend to be asleep...

jem123

Established
Seriously, we can categorically say that they are only interested in money...every amount that they can generate from all the crap that they do...

They are "socially distant" in the true sense of the word... there's no authentic involvement in the human affairs of this world...they are puppets/robots who sing and dance...just for an income...

And the pathetic armees who are willing to be "scammed" ....watching a concert simply streamed at theatres...on top of paying for overpriced tickets...they pay membership fees...they pay for merch...everything...

Many armees will "never wake up" because they just pretend to be asleep...
Truer words have never been spoken. BTS dudes will not be able to function in the real world. its about money and nothing else. I wonder what their souls would look like, like do they even contemplate what they are doing and such. Like are they close with their family members and all. fucking sad and boring life.

Even celebs in hollyweird, have raised their voices for ukraine conflict (even if we know its just for good pr). Ryan reynolds and blake lively have raised money to give to ukrainian refugees. But, from a global boyband, to not know what is going on, its just pathetic.

jem123

Established
Jk being pushed as this incredible dancer is just the marketing of their golden boy and frontman, in reality he's not too far off Tae in terms of 'dance talent'. Jimin and Hobi are the only ones who are extremely good dancers in that group!
I have a feeling that hitbig is trying to model jk after Mj, because mj was the youngest in jackson 5 who broke off from the group to pursue solo career. I have a feeling that hitbig is also preparing to make jk the solo guy, if the band even breaks. just my opinion.

Laura755y

Star
I have a feeling that hitbig is trying to model jk after Mj, because mj was the youngest in jackson 5 who broke off from the group to pursue solo career. I have a feeling that hitbig is also preparing to make jk the solo guy, if the band even breaks. just my opinion.
More fame for him, means more shit to sacrifice, manhood, dignity, being a complete puppet, cuz i dnt see him being against any of what the elites do, he loves the money way too much, to man up.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Truer words have never been spoken. BTS dudes will not be able to function in the real world. its about money and nothing else. I wonder what their souls would look like, like do they even contemplate what they are doing and such. Like are they close with their family members and all. fucking sad and boring life.

Even celebs in hollyweird, have raised their voices for ukraine conflict (even if we know its just for good pr). Ryan reynolds and blake lively have raised money to give to ukrainian refugees. But, from a global boyband, to not know what is going on, its just pathetic.
They are beyond pathetic...they definitey, have lost a good deal of authenticity and empathy...

Probably years of living a lie...just for shows...have developed within them some serious callousness towards the plight of others...

Maybe they still do have that "human heart"...but their handlers don't want them to "feel" that lest they risk...yes incomes...potential incomes...

Being dictated upon for many years by these "powers" around them... their true individuality is in very sad jeopardy... they need to get out soon, very soon from this life of systemic evil...may God have mercy on their souls...

e-Enoch

Superstar
That looks like it...But "copycats" never really make it... People tend to get bored with "acts" that they have "seen before..."

Also, isn't it "insulting" for an "artist" to be watched by an audience whose thoughts have another artist in their imagination? So when he tries to be like MJ...then the viewers very likely will have MJ on their minds...and that's rather "unflattering..."

So, who is Jeon Jungkook really as an artist? What is his unique brand? Who is "copying" him like he "copies" MJ? As the saying goes..."imitation is the highest form of flattery..."

Rainism

Rookie
The same time of posting I was saying a while ago, this is what it looks like.
Like this Brazilian one for example, the trending posts are always posted around some specific timetable, one is 7:56/7:55, another one is 8:26/8:27. The amount of consistency they show regarding timetable is quite astonishing - that looks like, a strict order or maintenance. o_O
View attachment 61707
View attachment 61708
View attachment 61709
View attachment 61710
View attachment 61711
View attachment 61712
View attachment 61713
View attachment 61714
View attachment 61715
The sweet reason of the consistency contains the fruit of software developers. These traits highly unlikely would be coming from any dedicated or spammer Armys. App developers update software to control multiple bot accounts to post at random times or specific times like you showed. They tend to automatically post the exact same posts in few hours or days and that's just one click away from the app controllers. Really you don't need to work that hard to spot fake drama on Weverse.

Berrywon88

Star
I came across this video on ytbe. This girl is only 14 and very smart. She noticed all the changes with b*s and stopped being their fan. She addressed topics we discussed on here including the members disturbingly bringing up their starvation diets when they have impressionable fans. From around 8:30-12:00 min mark she describes the obsession that develops when following this group as a "disease." She was funny at times but said a lot of facts.

e-Enoch

Superstar
I came across this video on ytbe. This girl is only 14 and very smart. She noticed all the changes with b*s and stopped being their fan. She addressed topics we discussed on here including the members disturbingly bringing up their starvation diets when they have impressionable fans. From around 8:30-12:00 min mark she describes the obsession that develops when following this group as a "disease." She was funny at times but said a lot of facts.
Smart girl, indeed, who speaks maturely at 14... unlike some armees who speak delusionally at 64... lol!

Laura755y

Star
The girl is extremly funny, i might disagree with her in something, but she said alot of facts, i liked her way of sharing her opinion. Nd im really happy to see young people realizing and seeing that somethings are veeery wrong, and not acceptable only cuz alot of others says so. The point where she said that the 7 became more of a brand, hits hard, and is very sad, as a human a would hate to see my self everywhere, be recognized for trash instead of real art/talent.
Hope delusional "adults" can learn a bit.

Last edited: