BTS discussion thread

eyes@wide@open

Established

Attachments

Laura755y

Star
Also occultists believe they have the key (a secret knowledge) to enlightenment which makes them god like vs a true Creator. Its a freemason symbol....
Yes thats true, they believe that the more they get higher the more they became gods, they refer to god with the number 10, and it is also associated with obedience, on the other hand they think that once they get rid of their humanity and live for their pleasure only, they became something more then god and they refer to it with the number 11, that it represent chaos.
The two numbers that are associated and goes hand in hand is 9/11, cuz 9 for them represent The 'gifts of the Spirit' (ya'll know what kind of spirit ...) are 9 in number: the word of wisdom, the word of knowledge, faith, healing, miracles, prophecy, discerning of spirits, tongues, and interpretation of tongues. So this gift of spirits (9) is what makes them something more the god (11) .
The key is also the number (9), is the gift of the spirit, and the key to the universe, that will make them open the doors to became more than god, for exp On U.S. keyboards, the 9 key is on the same key as the open parenthesis.

Kimiko2

Established
Their new faces are very bold. Why all are posting shirtless. Wow they are screaming like they never see man back.they compelety lost It's hilarious. at last they are showing their manly side
I said the same thing they ain't never seen a man's back before! And a man's flat ass

Are these fans12 y.o?

Their new faces are very bold. Why all are posting shirtless. Wow they are screaming like they never see man back.they compelety lost It's hilarious. at last they are showing their manly side
A lot of Armys seem like virgins, outcasts, kids or religious. The picture does nothing for me but you'd think his body was made by Michelangelo.

Vision

Veteran
I've noticed since Liam's (1D) weird podcast recently, there's been a big distaste towards him and his group.

Likewise as more people are waking up to what the members are really like, the magic/enchantment on Army is fading away, as is the Hallyu wave.

It'll take time but people will wake up, or rather..grow up.

Berrywon88

Star
This cult feeds off of each other..the more over the top the reaction towards b*s the better. That's why the responses on twttr by armpits are so exaggerated and bizarre.
A Member stares...
78621439_615025082634411_4468886000877174784_n.jpg
Armies: "OMG I'M DYING! I cAN'T BrEATHe!!!!"
(Fire emoji, ambulance emoji, one eyebrow up emoji, skull emoji)

Like damn get a grip!

And Jn is built like an underfed pre-pubescent boy with a concave chest. Nothing to write home about. Plus, there are shirtless pics of him that have been floating around for yrs.
77f3136a160a503a18d9896047f874f9.jpg
Why are jn stans acting like this is the first time he showed his back and flat pancake a**?!

randomcitizen

Veteran
They screech like demons

Laura755y

Star
This cult feeds off of each other..the more over the top the reaction towards b*s the better. That's why the responses on twttr by armpits are so exaggerated and bizarre.
A Member stares...
View attachment 76406

Like damn get a grip!

And Jn is built like an underfed pre-pubescent boy with a concave chest. Nothing to write home about. Plus, there are shirtless pics of him that have been floating around for yrs.
View attachment 76405
Why are jn stans acting like this is the first time he showed his back and flat pancake a**?!
"Flat pancake ass" im dead, i'm not bodyshaming him, but let's be real, he got nothin to drool over.

(Fire emoji, ambulance emoji, one eyebrow up emoji, skull emoji).
The accuracy! They be typing every damn emoji on the keybord.

I've noticed since Liam's (1D) weird podcast recently, there's been a big distaste towards him and his group.

Likewise as more people are waking up to what the members are really like, the magic/enchantment on Army is fading away, as is the Hallyu wave.

It'll take time but people will wake up, or rather..grow up.
The last one is the reason most Armys are under a spell. They're kids. Another part is dealing with mental health struggles, some are bullies and like harassing people for their faves and another part is outcasts. Lonely people who feel like they have a family with btees.

A Member stares...
View attachment 76406

Like damn get a grip!

View attachment 76405
The emoji part was too much lol! I'm not turned on by men who look like teenage boys or old men. Body where? I hope he eats enough and enjoys his life now that he's free.

arhur12

Star
A lot of Armys seem like virgins, outcasts, kids or religious. The picture does nothing for me but you'd think his body was made by Michelangelo.
I haven't seen an army who is religious YET most of them are libtards who love promoting the Queer agenda, the anti-religion agenda and even stuff like BDSM they are mostly tweens who are either too immature that they get caught up in their spells or social outcasts, people struggling with abuse and mental health issues or people who have overly strict parents who don't provide them with the time and care these children need

arhur12

Star
A Member stares...
View attachment 76406

Like damn get a grip!

View attachment 76405
Girl that emoji part was genius. It cracked me up but it's so accurate X kpop idol will just look at the cameras and these fangirls will start hyping it up like they conquered a nation or something loll

I haven't seen an army who is religious YET most of them are libtards who love promoting the Queer agenda, the anti-religion agenda and even stuff like BDSM they are mostly tweens who are either too immature that they get caught up in their spells or social outcasts, people struggling with abuse and mental health issues or people who have overly strict parents who don't provide them with the time and care these children need
A lot are Muslims or Hindus. This is as close as they will get to a man before marriage. Americans are usually struggling with pain, casual to serious fans or outcasts. Then there's people obsessed with Japan or SK and think everything is superior to Western countries. There's also kids that have absent parents and this fills a hole. That's saddest because btees is everything for them.