BTS discussion thread

I don't know what it's like in India but a lot of my Muslim girl friends have male friends and the families don't mind. Dating isn't common but families allow girls to hang out with their Fiances to get to know them better before marriage but again it depends on where you live. Most cases of honor killings and child marriages happen in communities where literacy rates are low and things are rapidly changing feminism is becoming more and more popular and more women are coming out to speak against the patriarchal culture that oppresses women.
Why is America going backwards? Will we need the East and South to bring feminism back in 50 years? I feel for the future people in my country.

Berrywon88

Star
So again, BeeTeeEs prove they don’t have an original thought. Constantly gaining “inspiration” from others. Ugh. ‘More’ is a good song by the way, best thing any of them have put out in the past 3 years
That song by jhpe is rank! It sucks! And the band Taking Back Sunday already made a much better "Fight club" inspired music video back in 2002. Every former emo teen knows what song I'm talking about haha.
FNUj.gif
Now back to jhpe. I can't take him or any of their "concepts" seriously. Just 2 seconds ago he was looking like whatever the hell this is...
j-hope-3-butter-Concept-bts-billboard-1548-1624918296-1.jpg
And now he's suddenly this edgy dark rock star..
bts-jhope-1-165643152016x9.jpg
It comes across as extremely disingenuous and corny. What fake persona will he and the rest take up next week??

Beautiful

Star
don't know what it's like in India but a lot of my Muslim girl friends have male friends and the families don't mind.
In India it became common. Cross religion marriage are also accepted. In high tech cites every one accepts living in relationship. But they some are conservative girls. Don't even ask about drugs it became common thing in last 5 yrs. There is info that high quality drugs frm Africa come to India and goes to other country like china. India is not that much backward as people think it progressed

Beautiful

Star
Someone is trying to harness the youth again but why? What do they want? We know what's behind the music and companies and it's about more than the money
Idk correct answer for this but korean wave struk southeast Asia like tornodo. Idk how it is caused but it was slowly injecting. Starting of kdrama to kpop. People are getting beyond obsessed. Here if you see most of women like macho men like beard moustache etc. Atleast in my circle all like that men only. But after the kwave they started to like feminine men not suddenly but you will get attracted to them if you watch repeatedly. Trust me those fans who are into shipping are one to disappoint first if idol come out gay. Reality is different in Korea when it comes to gay. People just can't accept. And the gay agenda is concerning bcz alot of watching this can turn people into bi or gay. A friend of mine said a girl in her school is lesbian and she allaways watches this stuff. Youth or children brain can be easily distracted. Alot of people on yt came out and point out the gender confusion btw children.

Beautiful

Star
Many countries are identifying this gender confusion among children that's why Arab took children play toys down which have homosexuality. They also banned one Marvel movie and one children bcz it has same gender sex kiss I thaught they would receive hate but comment section is filled with support

gettingedu

Established
Many artist communicate how they feel through their songs and what they are going through but some listeners fail to acknowledge it. Like in many celebrities music lyrics they’ll say something like “I curse my music yuh” and some fans will say that “oh your taking it to serious”:oops:what?

gettingedu

Established
He sings about being thirsty for more money and fame, even when he knows that this is not everything in life , but he just wants it and will be reckless, meaning that he will do crazy things ,The important thing is to satisfy his greed, although he has already achieved a lot, but he doesn't feel satisfied And he wants more and more... And in order for a person to reach this degree of greed, he must be blind and dark within him, Whoever is like this regrets it after it is too late, you must not give in to your lusts and demons, or else the fall will be big and will never feel Real happiness because they think that they will be happy and comfortable when they reach the peak of wealth and fame And they sacrifice their soul and everything ,But in the end, they find themselves empty, for this he feels that he wants more despite all that he has reached, because it's not possible for the one who follows this path to feel full contentment and psychological comfort one day. In lyrics , it appears that he almost knows this, but despite that he chose the path of greed
The scene in which he was in the hospital, he was watching himself being brainwashed, he was wearing that thing over his head that symbolizes being a "jester" (the definition in the screenshots below) ,People don't know the truth about "j-hope" and think of him as the entertaining funny clown artist, They don't really understand the true meaning of his messages and work and think that this is just art and entertainment when it is deeper and darker than that, and that x-ray shows what's in Inside the puppet/jester's mind, he talks about his greed and his desire for prizes, fans, and Grammys, even if money is not everything, but he wants it more.fans believe his full innocence and they don't know the dark dead soul inside him that is all greed and this is what he breathes and Hoseok was outside watching all this meaning he sees the puppet that was made of him and the dark motives they plant in him to keep him with them and he knows everything but he Don't care that's now part of him
View attachment 76460View attachment 76461View attachment 76462View attachment 76463View attachment 76464
I really wonder what they think when writing these lyrics and making these music videos, I can’t rlly imagine what goes through their mind. So blatant

arhur12

Star
In India it became common. Cross religion marriage are also accepted. In high tech cites every one accepts living in relationship. But they some are conservative girls. Don't even ask about drugs it became common thing in last 5 yrs. There is info that high quality drugs frm Africa come to India and goes to other country like china. India is not that much backward as people think it progressed
It's become common in Bangladesh and Pakistan too drugs and smoking everyone does it but not in public there are places where you can buy alcohol as well

Shadow

Rookie
Many countries are identifying this gender confusion among children that's why Arab took children play toys down which have homosexuality. They also banned one Marvel movie and one children bcz it has same gender sex kiss I thaught they would receive hate but comment section is filled with support
The funny thing is that I watched that film in the cinema recently, there is a same gender couple and they never actually kissed in it just hugged, and the film is still banned in those countries.. :oops: