BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
He's always been creepy to me. That chester grin ain't fooling nobody. He's was downright cruel and scary with the members during dance practices and that was with the cameras on..that was a glimpse of his real self I think. View attachment 76524
He always gave me the psycho clown vibe, his face is fucked up with all the PSs and fillers, foesnt help at all.

Shadow

Rookie
He's always been creepy to me. That chester grin ain't fooling nobody. He's was downright cruel and scary with the members during dance practices and that was with the cameras on..that was a glimpse of his real self I think. View attachment 76524
Yeah I agree as well I met Jhope’s sister 4 years ago and she was terrifying and was walking past me alone when I was on the street in the same area. She didn’t really have any concern though I used to be a fan. That day I was sad almost crying then and I thought wait, that she might say something to me.

I did get even bad vibes from her. Well her expression was like t@e’s . ‘I don’t care vibes. She was wearing all black clothes sunglasses, then I came home and realized it was her on my Twitter app.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Yeah I agree as well I met Jhope’s sister 4 years ago and she was terrifying and was walking past me alone when I was on the street in the same area. She didn’t really have any concern though I used to be a fan. That day I was sad almost crying then and I thought wait, that she might say something to me.

I did get even bad vibes from her. Well her expression was like t@e’s . ‘I don’t care vibes. She was wearing all black clothes sunglasses, then I came home and realized it was her on my Twitter app.
where did you meet her?

cadiz

Star
At least he is not trying to hide it anymore I am sure Jkay and Jm must be hoping they were him so they could party and dance with strippers without having to worry about ratmies
i don't know, to me JK is not a very extroverted person like Veee

JK is kinda awkward, not sure he wants the life Vee is having, if anything he probably wants to hang out with some hipsters

I think Veee is addicted to fame or just attention, he likes the celebrity life, being friends with celebs and rich people

and tbh i feel like the other guys in the group never really liked Veee
only Hope tolerates him

arhur12

Star
i don't know, to me JK is not a very extroverted person like Veee

JK is kinda awkward, not sure he wants the life Vee is having, if anything he probably wants to hang out with some hipsters

I think Veee is addicted to fame or just attention, he likes the celebrity life, being friends with celebs and rich people

and tbh i feel like the other guys in the group never really liked Veee
only Hope tolerates him
Girl it's an open secret in Korea that jm and Jkay have the most messed up lifestyle don't be fooled by the boy next door image remember he got caught going to bars in Itaewon

Kimiko2

Established
Jk might like to party with his friends but I don't see him swinging on stripper poles with men who look like ugly women and that make btss look like they are an average male size cuz those "male models" all looked so thin and underweight it made Vee look big

And armyy think all these men are best friends
On their festa vlive Vee looked like he couldn't wait to get from under their thumb and he was one of the ones who did not look sad or crying at all,his eyes were dry as hell

Beautiful

Star
I think as now they are separated their real face and also competition start among them specially makne line. They may get jealousamong themselves. Jm and hope might be the more jealous. Jk song reached 69m in 9 days. V is enjoying life i wanna see what song he releases. Obviously jk and v gonna be compietors of eachother. Rm is a huge doubt for me he better marry and settle down. Suga that that is more famous in Korea than yet to come

Truthteller

Veteran
The only kpop idol to have a successful solo career on the side is G dragon. Most groups’ solo careers are total flops compared to the group. As far as BT$ they were promoted as the close knit family that love each other endlessly and of course through their g@y ships and fanservice for years. How to they expect to
keep fans after separating lol? They were still in the headlines and looks like their solos are not doing as well. Teacup and Junglo are involved in the most popular kpop ship of all time and that keeps them afloat, but going solo I don’t know if the fans will remain interested in the long run, especially Teacup’s fans. They should have started going solo when the group was still hot.

Teacup unlike Junglo cannot really sing. Some say acting but unlike his actor friends that actually have talent I don’t see much of that in him either. He may want to continue to collab with the BP girls in fashion events that is good for him. Junglo doesn’t have much charm though unlike Teacup so I don’t know if his singing will be enough.One eyed and Jin are already irrelevant they may want to marry and settle down as some
one said. Sugarman personality is boring as fuck his rap is not great, J dope is already flopping and Jimbo? who knows.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
The only kpop idol to have a successful solo career on the side is G dragon. Most groups’ solo careers are total flops compared to the group. As far as BT$ they were promoted as the close knit family that love each other endlessly and of course through their g@y ships and fanservice for years. How to they expect to
keep fans after separating lol? They were still in the headlines and looks like their solos are not doing as well. Teacup and Junglo are involved in the most popular kpop ship of all time and that keeps them afloat, but going solo I don’t know if the fans will remain interested in the long run, especially Teacup’s fans. They should have started going solo when the group was still hot.

Teacup unlike Junglo cannot really sing. Some say acting but unlike his actor friends that actually have talent I don’t see much of that in him either. He may want to continue to collab with the BP girls in fashion events that is good for him. Junglo doesn’t have much charm though unlike Teacup so I don’t know if his singing will be enough.One eyed and Jin are already irrelevant they may want to marry and settle down as some
one said. Sugarman personality is boring as fuck his rap is not great, J dope is already flopping and Jimbo? who knows.
the nicknames that you gave to them are hilarious , Junglo ahahahah