BTS discussion thread

minnie82

Superstar
Yes he was furious and he took the mic from nj and motioned for the translator to speak instead

Showed the real personality of jh and it wasn't sunshine and rainbows
there's another clip of him and Namjoon arguing , they were an award , don't know if it was Mama or another , at certain point he stare at the camera angry , because they caught him in his true color ..

Berrywon88

Star
Jk might like to party with his friends but I don't see him swinging on stripper poles with men who look like ugly women and that make btss look like they are an average male size cuz those "male models" all looked so thin and underweight it made Vee look big

And armyy think all these men are best friends
On their festa vlive Vee looked like he couldn't wait to get from under their thumb and he was one of the ones who did not look sad or crying at all,his eyes were dry as hell
Yup, Jkay seems like a private person and an introvert type. He sort of fades into the background unless he's pushed to the forefront. I think he's shy too. Not saying he doesn't get up to stuff, but that's in his own time outside the limelight. T@e on the other hand is an exhibitionist, loves attention, and if in the right mood, meeting people. The one thing he must have from his fans is adulation. He's a typical Capricorn that wants the finer things in life...the best that money can buy. There is a side to him that wants to seem cultured and worldly. He's also extremely insecure and petty.

We can see the difference between these two just by looking at their style and demeanor here...
maxresdefault.jpg
Jkay hiding his face and wearing casual baggy clothes. T*e posing looking straight at the camera and dressed in a three piece suit while trying to hold his wine glass right.

Shadow

Rookie
She came across as spoilt and pretentious in the few clips I've seen of her. She loves to show off her lavish lifestyle and designer goods.
I remember it really clear. It was in 2018, London that day she was there because I went for a day out. She was with all of BT$ family, JM's brother, and everyone at the city statue to meet up. (there's a pic of it)

I was there too on the same day and happened to see her while she was walking to meet them there in the afternoon. She had black sunglasses and jacket like the photo. I was crying on the street cause of the events before so. She was on her own whilst I was walking the opposite way and crossed each other in the foot path. I was so confused because I really thought she was going to say hi to me, I did recognise her, but too scared to say something. then she noticed but was like.. Nope! :I and continued walking on with a glare, now I don't trust their friendly personas.

Berrywon88

Star
The only kpop idol to have a successful solo career on the side is G dragon.
Not just G dragon. There's Baekhyun too. He broke records as a solo artist by selling over a million copies of his album Delight. He released 3 albums before he had to enlist and all of them did exceptionally well. In my opinion, he's the best singer in Kpop and will have a long-standing successful career.

arhur12

Star
Not just G dragon. There's Baekhyun too. He broke records as a solo artist by selling over a million copies of his album Delight. He released 3 albums before he had to enlist and all of them did exceptionally well. In my opinion, he's the best singer in Kpop and will have a long-standing successful career.
There are a lot more T@eyang and T.O.P from BB, J@ejoong from TVXQ, T@emin and J0nghyun, Zico, Song Mino, Kang Dan1el also I think Ka1 and D.0 will have a great solo career but I don't see any of them or BT5 members being famous in America

arhur12

Star
Yup, Jkay seems like a private person and an introvert type. He sort of fades into the background unless he's pushed to the forefront. I think he's shy too. Not saying he doesn't get up to stuff, but that's in his own time outside the limelight. T@e on the other hand is an exhibitionist, loves attention, and if in the right mood, meeting people. The one thing he must have from his fans is adulation. He's a typical Capricorn that wants the finer things in life...the best that money can buy. There is a side to him that wants to seem cultured and worldly. He's also extremely insecure and petty.

We can see the difference between these two just by looking at their style and demeanor here...
View attachment 76552
Jkay hiding his face and wearing casual baggy clothes. T*e posing looking straight at the camera and dressed in a three piece suit while trying to hold his wine glass right.
Both love to party but jkay is not as materialistic as Vee.

Truthteller

Veteran
Essem has the best vocalists, late Jonghyun was also a great singer. Domestically speaking there are quite a few but internationally not that many. Pedo Bang gives zero fs about vocals. LsM used to care and also recruited based on talent not just looks or services.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
i think idols like G Dragon and Bekhyun have some charm that BT5 members dont have

bt5 work as a group but when you see them solo, it's very different....their results until now are not really good

talking about the popular members:
Veee can not sing and is too messsy, JK can sing but lacks "something", JM I do think is decent performer but cant really sing and looks too depressed now

the others:
Sugar is more of a producer tbh, he could do that and do well in Korea

hope, RM, and JN to me....are going to be pretty irrelevant

arhur12

Star
i think idols like G Dragon and Bekhyun have some charm that BT5 members dont have

bt5 work as a group but when you see them solo, it's very different....their results until now are not really good

talking about the popular members:
Veee can not sing and is too messsy, JK can sing but lacks "something", JM I do think is decent performer but cant really sing and looks too depressed now

the others:
Sugar is more of a producer tbh, he could do that and do well in Korea

hope, RM, and JN to me....are going to be pretty irrelevant
It's the difference of being popular because of having some kind of real talent and becoming popular because of a sob story. BT5 members are talentless with the exception of the rapline all idols who became famous as soloist did so because they had talent.

minnie82

Superstar
It's the difference of being popular because of having some kind of real talent and becoming popular because of a sob story. BT5 members are talentless with the exception of the rapline all idols who became famous as soloist did so because they had talent.
not everytime, it's because they have good promotions ..

minnie82

Superstar
I remember it really clear. It was in 2018, London that day she was there because I went for a day out. She was with all of BT$ family, JM's brother, and everyone at the city statue to meet up. (there's a pic of it)

I was there too on the same day and happened to see her while she was walking to meet them there in the afternoon. She had black sunglasses and jacket like the photo. I was crying on the street cause of the events before so. She was on her own whilst I was walking the opposite way and crossed each other in the foot path. I was so confused because I really thought she was going to say hi to me, I did recognise her, but too scared to say something. then she noticed but was like.. Nope! :I and continued walking on with a glare, now I don't trust their friendly personas.
apart that Jimin brother looks like him predebut .. she give me fake vibe like her brother ..

Kimiko2

Established
Maybe this is the reason why jkay did not promote it. Charlie Puss is a creep I think he took services from him
I'm thinking that Charlie made a pass at him like James c0rden did with jm and unlike jm je0n isnt going for it
Remember how pissed off he was on JC show after James tried to kiss him? And jk pulled back fast as hell and afterwards he was pissed during the interview
I mean he was smiling and everything but there was anger in his eyes

He hasn't said anything about this collab at all, he is promoting jh song more than his own

Sahi

Rookie
I'm thinking that Charlie made a pass at him like James c0rden did with jm and unlike jm je0n isnt going for it
Remember how pissed off he was on JC show after James tried to kiss him? And jk pulled back fast as hell and afterwards he was pissed during the interview
I mean he was smiling and everything but there was anger in his eyes

He hasn't said anything about this collab at all, he is promoting jh song more than his own
Charlie sure either he likes Jungkook and he's trying to get close to him or he's trying to get attention and it's good that Jungkook doesn't pay any attention to him or we were going to see more weird things from Charlie, I feel like Charlie just wants the chance and tries But because Jungkook on the other hand is acting like he didn't do a song with him, he doesn't know what he's going to do

http://instagr.am/p/CfhW1RSrpRy/

minnie82

Superstar
about J-hope solo song, it give me Bts early songs like No more dreams or We are bulletproof vibe, the rock part give me Limp Bizkit vibe, so nothing original .