BTS discussion thread

Kimiko2

Established
I
about J-hope solo song, it give me Bts early songs like No more dreams or We are bulletproof vibe, the rock part give me Limp Bizkit vibe, so nothing original .
This is what selling out does-it makes you lose who you are and NJ said after butter and ptd he didn't know who btss was anymore

Selling out for white American validation cost them (NJ and yn) any creativity they had and that's why btss songs suck so bad since 2020

And i taek00kers are absolutely insane these two men are not together,since their hiatus Vee and jkay won't even be around each other unless it's for work cuz they are not friends outside of work

minnie82

Superstar
I

This is what selling out does-it makes you lose who you are and NJ said after butter and ptd he didn't know who btss was anymore

Selling out for white American validation cost them (NJ and yn) any creativity they had and that's why btss songs suck so bad since 2020

And i taek00kers are absolutely insane these two men are not together,since their hiatus Vee and jkay won't even be around each other unless it's for work cuz they are not friends outside of work
yes these Taekook shippers are very blind, it's obvious that the guys are not that close anymore like they used to be

Riko

Veteran
All I wanna say is that J-Hope absolutely smashed it out of the park with that song, it's very very good. And it's so interesting to see what their actual musicality is like now that they put their foot down with bigshit and said no more KidzBop. The label really wore out their peak years and PTsD fucked them all up loool, cowboys in the laundromat! Jesus. And kpop fans are saying he flopped on the K Charts but he's very slowly improving his ratings internationally and I think a lot of artists are taking note. They're all much more fresh and tolerable when away from the group and the ot7 fandom.

Jk and CP song is trash but it's doing hugely well as they both have very big fanbases. I feel like jk will do a bunch of collabs to get his name out there with the GP and then drop an album. But can't believe he's gone ghost on the Internet and not even bothered to promote. You have to look and sound like Zayn to be able to pull that off like he did lol.

And I know taehyung hates the fucking guts of those fans for ruining his big gay debut with Celine by dragging kook into it lmaooo.

cadiz

Star
Don't know who is that but u can clearly hear man voice and he looked that side and gave expression this prove that some one is in room.

of course taekookers assume this is Veee but what would be the point of hidding him?
they know armeees love to see them together, and in the past they used to do vlives in groups

that man is probably a manager controlling what JK is saying and doing, they always have someone controlling them

minnie82

Superstar
All I wanna say is that J-Hope absolutely smashed it out of the park with that song, it's very very good. And it's so interesting to see what their actual musicality is like now that they put their foot down with bigshit and said no more KidzBop. The label really wore out their peak years and PTsD fucked them all up loool, cowboys in the laundromat! Jesus. And kpop fans are saying he flopped on the K Charts but he's very slowly improving his ratings internationally and I think a lot of artists are taking note. They're all much more fresh and tolerable when away from the group and the ot7 fandom.

Jk and CP song is trash but it's doing hugely well as they both have very big fanbases. I feel like jk will do a bunch of collabs to get his name out there with the GP and then drop an album. But can't believe he's gone ghost on the Internet and not even bothered to promote. You have to look and sound like Zayn to be able to pull that off like he did lol.

And I know taehyung hates the fucking guts of those fans for ruining his big gay debut with Celine by dragging kook into it lmaooo.
yes the song is actually not that bad honestly ..

Kimiko2

Established
of course taekookers assume this is Veee but what would be the point of hidding him?
they know armeees love to see them together, and in the past they used to do vlives in groups

that man is probably a manager controlling what JK is saying and doing, they always have someone controlling them
Exactly
Taek00kers are truly delusional

Jk could announce a baby and marriage tomorrow and taek00kers will just say the girl is a beard and is really bang fatty secret pregnant gf or some twisted shit like that

Laura755y

Star
Now they are even fanning over their makeup artist someone mentioned here they don't pay them. But they look like rich. Staff are saseng i saw a staff was peeking what idols are doing. Some idols will have hookup relationship with idols
They drool over anything related to the 7, even if it's a cheap ass slipper. They're fucked.

Sahi

Rookie

Berrywon88

Star
Man is struggling to say tangled in bed
Studying English at school and years of memorizing English songs and traveling to America and having an English language teacher and a close friend who is the leader of the band fluent in English and he is with them and all this, but they still suffer
thay just want the translator to still with them lmao

http://instagr.am/p/CfWquMTNtY9/
Well jk was barely in school for one. Also, Rm is nowhere near fluent in my opinion. English is very different than Korean. It must be hard to learn. Some words are tongue twisters even for a native speaker. Also, if you think about it, Jkay already had to get rid of his Busan dialect and learn how to speak in a clear Seoul accent. I don't see what the big deal is or the point of your posts.

@Beautiful I could tell immediately by your numerous grammatical mistakes that English is not your first language, so I'm surprised you are bringing up jk having a difficult time singing "tangled." Both of y'all need to stop being petty.