BTS discussion thread

jem123

Established
The Septet, as we all know, dont give a rat crap about their fans. only want their money to rise to the top. But, what the septet don't realise that even though ratpits are crazy as af, they are atleast free (in the sense that they can go out, without being constantly monitored or handlers telling them what to do..). The ratpits will move on (even though it might take some time), but the septet is forever bounded by evil people, despite them regretting. They will be told what to do, who to marry (mostly a handler.. sucks to be them hahah), what to eat, what to do, what to post..

Suck it up butter cups.. you asked for it, now lay in the bed that you made..

eyes@wide@open

Established
you know recently i was watching this documentary about a VERY old boyband called Menudo and there are so many similarities with BT5

first of all, it's crazy how literally every single boyband is called the "next beatles". they did this with Menudo too
and they were used by the grammys too (invited to present there just like BT5)

they were lucky, because that was the year MJ won all the Grammys and they gave him the award, so that's good publicity

but still, the thing that always repeats in those boybands is the ABUSE their suffer from their. handlers...yes those Menudo guys were abused too
so basically every boyband works the same

Step 1: they are called the next beatles
Step 2.: America uses them for attention in a few shows
Step: 3: they are abused by the handlers
Not only that but the exec producer for menudo was Jose Menendez! Remeber in the Menendez brothers trial for killing their parents they alleged they were not only abused but sold out to others. Its a small world and there can only be so many coincidences...

eyes@wide@open

Established
BeeTeeSS needs to be called out and practically exposed.

I dont think the seven guys would care that they psychologically destroyed millions of lives across the globe.. They are evil to the core. No amount of art museum visits, or new album or acting gigs can hide their ugly and rotten soul..
Also if you take a look at the art / artists that mr promotes - its all really dark stuff!!! Different gig, same old sh!t!

minnie82

Superstar
Same! Back when it came out I thought it was a great song because I didn't know the lyrics..wish I had known, I would have dropped them like a hot potato. Pied piper is evidence that b*s are complicit in destroying armies lives. They aren't innocent and know the unhealthy toxic hold they have on their fans and exploit it. It's truly despicable.
they literally mocking their fans with that song, they should kiss their fans foot, they brought their cd's etc , they made them famous ..

M3ttah

Established
you know recently i was watching this documentary about a VERY old boyband called Menudo and there are so many similarities with BT5

first of all, it's crazy how literally every single boyband is called the "next beatles". they did this with Menudo too
and they were used by the grammys too (invited to present there just like BT5)

they were lucky, because that was the year MJ won all the Grammys and they gave him the award, so that's good publicity

but still, the thing that always repeats in those boybands is the ABUSE their suffer from their. handlers...yes those Menudo guys were abused too
so basically every boyband works the same

Step 1: they are called the next beatles
Step 2.: America uses them for attention in a few shows
Step: 3: they are abused by the handlers
And the One with the most enduring fame, Ricky Martin, is now imploding in the tabloids. (He also was reportedly abused by the father of Erik and Lyle Menendez, Who was a record executive back in the day.)

cadiz

Star
And the One with the most enduring fame, Ricky Martin, is now imploding in the tabloids. (He also was reportedly abused by the father of Erik and Lyle Menendez, Who was a record executive back in the day.)
yes, i believe he was abused too

you know in the past he made some weird statement saying he "hopes" his sons were gay ?????

Reactions: Nny

cadiz

Star
Not only that but the exec producer for menudo was Jose Menendez! Remeber in the Menendez brothers trial for killing their parents they alleged they were not only abused but sold out to others. Its a small world and there can only be so many coincidences...
yes!!!

also the manager of Menudo is very similar to Lou Pearlman (manager of BSB and Nsync) and Bang Pedo too

they said the manager feel in love with some of the kids in the band .....the guy always made sexual jokes to the kids and gave the ones he liked special treatment....the whole thing reminded me of Bang Pedo taking out some BT5 members on dates (remember?)

also JN and him acting in some weird romantic way:, with JN giving him a rose and Bang Pedo puting it in his mouth

gross!!!! and it's obviously not a coincidence that all those boyband managers are exactly the same

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
yes!!!

also the manager of Menudo is very similar to Lou Pearlman (manager of BSB and Nsync) and Bang Pedo too

they said the manager feel in love with some of the kids in the band .....the guy always made sexual jokes to the kids and gave the ones he liked special treatment....the whole thing reminded me of Bang Pedo taking out some BT5 members on dates (remember?)

also JN and him acting in some weird romantic way:, with JN giving him a rose and Bang Pedo puting it in his mouth

gross!!!! and it's obviously not a coincidence that all those boyband managers are exactly the same
i repeat this man , makes me vomit ..why they laughing ? i would punch him in the face if i was at their place ..

Last edited:

PrincessPunch

Veteran
yes!!!

gross. nothings cute about that. it just looks creepy

M3ttah

Established
yes!!!

It is such an obvious and pervasive pattern in entertainment of all types... D@n $chn!der, pedo N:ckel0deon producer serially abused teens on his shows and allegedly fathered J@mie L!n's child. :(download.jpg

I just think it's really creepy how everything is planned out with b*s way in advance. Like even jhpe's name is derived from some ancient myth? And if I'm not mistaken, opening pandora's box is not a good thing but evil. It reminds me of the pied piper song where b*s admit to luring their fans into destruction. Scary stuff!..
Pied piper lyrics:
"It’s bad so it’s better
You know on the inside
You can’t stop it now (you can’t stop)
So be honest with me Stop Now stop watching and study for your test Your parents and boss hate me Video clips, pictures, tweets V app, Bon Voyage I know, you can’t help what you like But stop, interpret the music video later
You have so many pictures of me in your room anyway It’s not just one hour, it’s a whole year that’ll disappear So this song is an award I’m giving to you
Good You’re not being punished Come here, I’m your paradise Can’t close your eyes Can’t close your eyes
You can throw a fit but it’s no use (Don’t reject me) Just close your eyes, tune your ears Follow the sound of the pipe, follow this song..."
He said this in a 2013 magazine interview:
“My name has the deepest meaning out of all the others in this group. (laughs) You know how in Pandora’s Box after everything else left, the only thing remaining was hope, right? I put “hope” in my name to be a hopeful existence in the group. I got the “J” from my last name, Jung. That’s how I became J-Hope.”
If it sounds, looks or feels satanic, it's satanic. I don't say that lightly. Look at what their music has done to their fans. I guarantee one of them will run for government or be a diplomat in the future.

They were considered spoiled children who killed their parents for no reason. I remember the case of Mary Kay Letourneau. She got a wrist slap twice for sleeping with that 12 year old kid. Her father was in the government and a prominent Republican. A lot of the headline stories have darker realities behind them. For the record, she thought it was legal to have sex with a child. Doubt she learned that behavior on her own.

cadiz

Star
Pedo Bang openly groping Jm butt in public with such a nonchalant attitude. Is this normal betweena boss and his employees? i think not! You can just imagine what he does to his many many ”boys” behind closed doors.

fans making fun of this are so dumb
this man is obviously a pervert.

I think he is the closest with JN tbh, even in this video, the way he touches his hand and arms. pretty obvious to me something going on between them

and also notice how awkward JK body language is in this video, when Bang Pedo tries to touch him, he tries to get away from him

Truthteller

Veteran
yes, i believe he was abused too

you know in the past he made some weird statement saying he "hopes" his sons were gay ?????
Ricky Martin was once found by another member with an abuser dressed in women’s clothing. Other ex Menudo member shave come forward with their abuse and r*pe stories.
But Ricky Martin is a mess isn’t he? Now he is married to another man and having kids with surrogates but just got a restraining order from en ex he allegedly is stalking i Puerto Rico. And rumours say it is his own 20 year old nephew with whom he was having a ” consensual”sexual relation?! Man it is just all so sick and disgusting.

cadiz

Star
Ricky Martin was once found by another member with an abuser dressed in women’s clothing. Other ex Menudo member shave come forward with their abuse and r*pe stories.
But Ricky Martin is a mess isn’t he? Now he is married to another man and having kids with surrogates but just got a restraining order from en ex he allegedly is stalking i Puerto Rico. And rumours say it is his own 20 year old nephew with whom he was having a ” consensual”sexual relation?! Man it is just all so sick and disgusting.
yep and its not surprising at all
sadly a lot of the kids that are abused in this situation, end up becoming abusers themselves. of course not ALL of them, but....ive seen this case many times

I just blame the parents tbh, knowing how sick that industry is, they just expose their children to that, all for money