BTS discussion thread

I read that according to muslim djin or Satan whatever stays in desert.i saw a documentary saying that something started to move in desert from last 5yrs. And everyone in comments were saying that devil is coming
they stay in the desert in the water in the poles in the forests in the sky but separated from us but they will come back also another meaning of the containers is invasion soldiers coming from the containers and it is all related to america that is why you see them always wearing styles americans do like the cowboy thing for example or the jurseys of different american teams it is so because it’s a predictive programming for mystery baby(lon) and what her fate is and it’s quickly approaching it’s even at the door she will be invaded by china and russia

Berrywon88

Star
This came up on my homepage and at first I thought it was fanmade, but it's official ..
So t@e is doing almost an hour long vlog of him driving these days?? Guess he's the next to release solo work. I didn't bother watching the vlog but I bet it was a snoozer.

Berrywon88

Star
He is getting more promotions than the group. Jk didn't get these many
The group is finished. I strongly believe they secretly disbanded months ago. They're just keeping up appearances. The writing was on the wall when they created their own Insta accounts. Jkay is hybes golden goose, they keep him under lock and key. He's the youngest member that doesn't have to serve for awhile. My bet is they are waiting for jn and the older members to finally enlist before they release a solo album with jkay. They know jkay will be the most successful and are probably hoping his sales will keep the company afloat for some time. Hype's other groups from what I heard aren't doing so well and are definitely not good replacements for b*s. The company must be in big trouble.

Beautiful

Star
Hype's other groups from what I heard aren't doing so well and are definitely not good replacements for b*s.
Yeah txt has more time to reach that stage. Txt while reacting their mv and song openly said they didnt like it. And enhyn is doing worst in my opinion. The placement of members is not good in that group. I only See fan shipping vedios not their singing and dancing. In my opinion in next few years niki will definitely overshadow the group.

Onnanoko

Rookie
Yeah txt has more time to reach that stage. Txt while reacting their mv and song openly said they didnt like it. And enhyn is doing worst in my opinion. The placement of members is not good in that group. I only See fan shipping vedios not their singing and dancing. In my opinion in next few years niki will definitely overshadow the group.
I genuinely think Txt are a group liked by few compared to the numbers they show... and the fans complain for the little live venue they choose... they really can't see that if there really were all those fans, they would have booked a stadium.... but unfortunately not. And they were sent to America in economy class on the plane? Gosh.
Niki seems very upset to me, he looks so sad and shy, the opposite of his old photos and videos. With that vibe I don't really think he will shine as he should as an artist... but also other members of Enhypen are talented I think.

Riko

Veteran
Pedo Bang openly groping Jm butt in public with such a nonchalant attitude. Is this normal between a boss and his employees? I think not! You can just imagine what he does to his many ”boys” behind closed doors.

See Suga reach over and move Bang's hand the first time? I don't doubt he may have tried to intervene at other times as well. He strikes me as the least sadistic one, probably why he's been so depressed and zoned out for years lol.

Berrywon88

Star
Keeping it 100, I don't think t*t is that good. From what I've heard from them they sound whiny with weak vocals and way too much autotune. As far as looks wise, I don't think they would appeal to many in the west. They are too made up (like dolls) and sickly looking.
FWVUDihUUAAKYBB.jpeg-1.jpg
2nd and 3rd gen boy groups looked manlier and more natural. All of these 4th gen groups I've heard are subpar. The music sounds like noise. Idk, aside from a niche fandom, I don't see any of these youngins becoming global sensations. B*s at least once upon a time had catchy music and covered their lack of vocal talent well with their much better rapline. The timing was right for b*s. Like some said on here, when one direction disbanded their fans became armies. As far as en*ypen, I haven't really listened to their music so I can't judge. I do think it's sad how aside from 2 members, they were probably forced by the company to get excessive ps.

Also, I'm curious about that female hype group leessafim or whatever the hell they're called and if they're disbanding yet. I thought I heard they kept that member that's a bully and their first single didn't do well.

Laura755y

Star
Bruh?! It's getting weird! Over 25 thousand likes for this..
Man has a lip ring and looks like a bonifide junky and still his fans infantilize him. What will it take for them to get that jkay is not an innocent baby??
View attachment 76864
That is fucking weird, sleepy kitties? He's a grown ass man being called some shit like that, they're the same one that think shirtless V is manly and hot .

cadiz

Star
Keeping it 100, I don't think t*t is that good. From what I've heard from them they sound whiny with weak vocals and way too much autotune. As far as looks wise, I don't think they would appeal to many in the west. They are too made up (like dolls) and sickly looking.
View attachment 76863
2nd and 3rd gen boy groups looked manlier and more natural. All of these 4th gen groups I've heard are subpar. The music sounds like noise. Idk, aside from a niche fandom, I don't see any of these youngins becoming global sensations. B*s at least once upon a time had catchy music and covered their lack of vocal talent well with their much better rapline. The timing was right for b*s. Like some said on here, when one direction disbanded their fans became armies. As far as en*ypen, I haven't really listened to their music so I can't judge. I do think it's sad how aside from 2 members, they were probably forced by the company to get excessive ps.

Also, I'm curious about that female hype group leessafim or whatever the hell they're called and if they're disbanding yet. I thought I heard they kept that member that's a bully and their first single didn't do well.
hybe made this guy have PS to look like Veee imo, and he looks too plastic

I agree with you 4th gen kpop just doesn't have the IT factor, i don't think any kpop group is going to be big wolrdwide anymore

right now the Aespa is supposed to be the most popular female kpop group, I watched one of their MVs and......they are the most boring thing ever
they look dead inside and their music is terrible

And Hybe other boy groups are just not happening imo

Sahi

Rookie
She was the same age as Jungkook : 21 and he was 45 ,And if she was in a relationship with him when she was 21, then when did their relationship start, is it at a younger age?
Anyway it's not good at her young age to be in a relationship with someone like him, such top managers in the industry are so untrustworthy, and he seems to like youngsters very much
Always these managers etc.. you find them getting close to the teenagers and the very young girls and boys ..

minnie82

Superstar
She was the same age as Jungkook : 21 and he was 45 ,And if she was in a relationship with him when she was 21, then when did their relationship start, is it at a younger age?
Anyway it's not good at her young age to be in a relationship with someone like him, such top managers in the industry are so untrustworthy, and he seems to like youngsters very much
Always these managers etc.. you find them getting close to the teenagers and the very young girls and boys ..
i guess she was with him because she was so in love , yes yes ..