BTS discussion thread

Berrywon88

Star
For a group of people to rip off the culture, swag, and music of a different ethnicity and not have any diversity what's so ever at that party is fcking pathetic. It's literally a room filled with wannabes and posers. They don't know if they want to be upper class white, a black gangster or street. J3ssi there alone is ew.
This is apparently what they do in abundance. I heard many stories of how SK doesn't accept foreigners, specifically black people, in their clubs or establishments. They will blast black music like American hip hop and r&b in their clubs all day everyday but only let fellow Koreans in. There's a recent vid where this youtber talks about it..
And not to be rude to this woman or other people that repeatedly go to SK..BUT why do they?? Like why spend your money in a country that clearly doesn't want you there. Idk I don't get it. Is this the true definition of a koreaboo?

Hope425

Rookie
This could be how they were all along. There have been rumors for years about how wild b*s members are. The real question is why is their company letting the members be filmed at these parties. My guess is it's to appeal to the western market like strawberrypie mentioned. It's the same way they started cursing on stage at only U.S. concerts or why jhpe suddenly is going for a hard image. Their public life is one big script that they follow.
I agree I think they have probably always been like this, going to parties and all that but what fans saw were the fake after the American award shows them going to vlives instead of going to the after parties.

Kinda makes me realise even more just how fake they have been all along.

Also the way literally so many artists came out to support Jdope and are posting abt it but not once do they show support to any of these so called friends. If asked abt music, artists, Korean artists they always brag abt western artists. Yet they are probably friends with half of the K-indie/hip hop/rnb scene.

Last edited:
Many male idols were rumored to be part of Nth room including from big groups like X-0, BT5, G0t7, C1X and more. 1997 liner group has so many rumors about drugs and worse things. Female K-POP fans should babying their favs
The most diehard are supportive after rumors are proven to be true. These men wouldn't pee on them if they were on fire. I would say they wouldn't date them, but a lot of oppars have preyed on female fans for money and sex.

This could be how they were all along. There have been rumors for years about how wild b*s members are. The real question is why is their company letting the members be filmed at these parties. My guess is it's to appeal to the western market like strawberrypie mentioned. It's the same way they started cursing on stage at only U.S. concerts or why jhpe suddenly is going for a hard image. Their public life is one big script that they follow.
The f bomb was dropped during the chorus for loser lover. That's the original lyrics, but it's never used in SK or on Spotify. T×t was trying to appeal to Americans and the crowd went crazy.

cadiz

Star
I agree I think they have probably always been like this, going to parties and all that but what fans saw were the fake after the American award shows them going to vlives instead of going to the after parties.

Kinda makes me realise even more just how fake they have been all along.

Also the way literally so many artists came out to support Jdope and are posting abt it but not once do they show support to any of these so called friends. If asked abt music, artists, Korean artists they always brag abt western artists. Yet they are probably friends with half of the K-indie/hip hop/rnb scene.
the fact so many kpop idols went to his party, i think it means he has a pretty active social life

i remember when BT5 went to korean award shows they never interacted with anyone outside of the group
during american award shows it was the same , hybe never allowed them to go to after parties (probably scared they do something that ruin their image)

now Hope hanging out with all those druggies wannabe rappers, most of them are problematic too

yeah, I'm sure Hybe has been hiding a lot of scandals during these years

Beautiful

Star
this article has a lot of pictures

[theqoo] J-HOPE'S SOLO ALBUM LISTENING SESSION DUMP

looks like Hybe did a big party for Hope and a lot of celebs were there
everyone looks try hard

this pic is scary (hope face scared me)

and hybe is letting them interact with women in public
wonder how armees are holding on

the try hard continues

i dont see Sugar or JN in these pictures. dont know if they were there
Ooo simion d was there creepy. He and Jay park literally wrote lyric "sold a soul for world's fame". I got creep vibes from that man. Jessi i used to like her how different and not acting like navie like other k-pop girls do but the amount of time she talks about boobs is eww for me. With txt also that watermelon acting. Bts have money and spending whole on party and drugs.their lifestyle is very bad. I mean why to do this much party to release a song which has no market. The difference is before they used to party back now they are doing openly

Beautiful

Star

Berrywon88

Star
U might be on to something cos I watched the video confused like wtf is this. He really has no rhythm and cannot dance outside of learning some choreo.

Kp@ p is so manufactured.
I was once fooled with jkay. I really thought he could dance lol. It wasn't until more recently when b*s choreography became more sloppy/lazy and they started having many freestyle dances in their concerts. Then I realized this guy really is a horrible dancer ahaha...
dynataees-jungkook.gifezgif.com-gif-maker-6.gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker-8.gif

Berrywon88

Star
Actually jin came with that lights we cant spot him. He was there with one man all time
This pathetic comments they give
Why this man always mention bang pedo
So bang pedo was also there. And this man really said i was with him indirectly
It's creepy that they keep pushing this narrative that jn is an innocent that doesn't partake in typical 20s male behavior and can only find interesting company with older men. I mean webtoons at a party, really?? Armies will believe anything I guess. What's more plausible is jn was in the vip section doing God knows what and that's why he wasn't filmed there.

Beautiful

Star
I was once fooled with jkay. I really thought he could dance lol. It wasn't until more recently when b*s choreography became more sloppy/lazy and they started having many freestyle dances in their concerts. Then I realized this guy really is a horrible dancer ahaha...
View attachment 77250View attachment 77251
View attachment 77252
Actually he is having a battle there. They are trying so hard to look like they are enjoying but local parties in my town are more fun then their so called party
He was sitting alone and drinking all time
So the pedo was also present

Laura755y

Star
It's creepy that they keep pushing this narrative that jn is an innocent that doesn't partake in typical 20s male behavior and can only find interesting company with older men. I mean webtoons at a party, really?? Armies will believe anything I guess. What's more plausible is jn was in the vip section doing God knows what and that's why he wasn't filmed there.
I'm wondering how much they got paid, in order to attend that "wild not to wild ass party" ? Cuz the only one believing their fake ass laughts and the having fun crap is their rabbid fans, they really are a try hard, i hope they keep such shit behind close doors too, god knows what really happened after the cameras were shut down, since all the members of the pervert squad were there, i can see some of them wasted naked on the floor or running around , god that's so fuckedup, dirty and sick.

Beautiful

Star
Yoongi was spotted by someone but he is not looking like him for me. The real question is why they are doing so much for this song release and the people who came are related to elites. So something is going on back. Now iam thinking of rumours saying it is easy to catch tae and jk. It's like go iteawon or Seoul where party is going on u can find them. Both are easy catch and can sleep with anyone.

M3ttah

Established
this article has a lot of pictures

[theqoo] J-HOPE'S SOLO ALBUM LISTENING SESSION DUMP

looks like Hybe did a big party for Hope and a lot of celebs were there
everyone looks try hard

this pic is scary (hope face scared me)

and hybe is letting them interact with women in public
wonder how armees are holding on

the try hard continues

i dont see Sugar or JN in these pictures. dont know if they were there
is it me, or does it look like JK has an ankle monitor in the last photo??