BTS discussion thread

Beautiful

Star
Is she drunk or What. Her rib cageee

Oceanic

Veteran
I think you should just post whatever is on your mind about BT5 and take it from there. Whoever is interested in that will respond to it. Super simple, honestly.

There's a reason why I come and go for large stretches of time.
It's just the fact that this thread was made for one specific reason and a couple of people here kind of just ignore it and go off topic. We need to learn how to stay ON topic.

Someone can say one thing and then the entire thread gets derailed. That's been an ongoing problem for years now.

Sex crimes are a massive issue in South Korea. As told to me by a friend of mine who is Korean and lived there her whole life. She explained that people see sex crimes happen in bars or other semi-public places and they do nothing. No one intervenes or will speak as a witness later. It's pretty much impossible for women to be taken seriously after speaking up in SK.
How do women survive there? Everything is against them, but they're pressured to keep having children and marry. I understand why they don't.

minnie82

Superstar
Some of them really do use the LGBT community to fund their careers. The fanservice is the worst part of it. Pretending to be gay is a massive insult to people who are LGBT.

J!kook are the worst ones. Everything they do with each other is fake, by the way. There's no friendship or relationship there. There never was.

I don't know what's worse, the fans who insist they are a real couple or JM and JK for being all over each other.

I think the thing that infuriates me is that it's not real love. It's not representative of anything or anyone in our community. It's just a bunch of lies. It makes us look bad and doesn't help us.
they even do analysis videos to fake relationship that never exist or people that are not that close anymore like Taekook for example

Kimiko2

Established
Nome of the maknaes are close anymore,I do think they were in the past tho

I think jh/jm are close and jn/yn are close

Vee is too jealous of jk being the real maknae and being the only one who has a decent voice and jk probably is jealous of vee good looks or the good looks he used to have anyway

NJ thinks he is better than the rest of them

minnie82

Superstar

Vee is too jealous of jk being the real maknae and being the only one who has a decent voice and jk probably is jealous of vee good looks or the good looks he used to have anyway

Taehyung is an attention seeker , not surprised if he's jealous

theartbook35

Veteran
South Korea is on my list of hell no countries. It's damaging to women, minorities, LGBT people, and Blacks. I'll save my money and go somewhere safer. Those girls thinking about visiting to find an oppar or a kpop idol need to think again.
Same here. For about two seconds, several years ago I'd been thinking about visiting South Korea but after discovering what I know now I was like, NOPE.

I never ever try to suggest that a country or culture is backwards because that's like suggesting people are primitive which is wrong on so many levels. But South Korea needs to get with the rest of the world. For example, gambling is illegal in SK, which is okay I guess but if Koreans travel to another country and gamble they will be held legally responsible if found out. What the hell kind of government needs to control what people do when they travel to another country? I just find this so bizarre and restrictive. Koreans themselves don't even like these laws but I guess they can't do anything to change it?

theartbook35

Veteran

This is all true. Tae's voice can be very monotonous. I'm not impressed with him as a singer like other people are. And I don't think Tae is as handsome as his fans claim he is. To me he's okay looking but not a Greek statue like they say all the time.

minnie82

Superstar
Same here. For about two seconds, several years ago I'd been thinking about visiting South Korea but after discovering what I know now I was like, NOPE.

I never ever try to suggest that a country or culture is backwards because that's like suggesting people are primitive which is wrong on so many levels. But South Korea needs to get with the rest of the world. For example, gambling is illegal in SK, which is okay I guess but if Koreans travel to another country and gamble they will be held legally responsible if found out. What the hell kind of government needs to control what people do when they travel to another country? I just find this so bizarre and restrictive. Koreans themselves don't even like these laws but I guess they can't do anything to change it?
i always think that in Korea,they are far ahead for certain things (tecnology etc) ,but behind for many others