BTS discussion thread

I was so exhausted from my job yesterday (and this week in general. I started this job two weeks ago and I've got a lot of kids who need a lot of help with so many things. Which is totally fine, I adore them all but it's a lot of work) that I never got into the occult/duality/paganism discussion.

I have a unique-ish perspective to bring to this because I'm Igbo. Igbo are not necessarily pagan, but other indigenous groups around the world are "pagan", as in, they believe in multiple gods/deities/symbols/idols. If we take a moment to delve into anthropology and the history of religions, paganism came first. I'm not trying to downplay Christianity, I'm simply speaking from a scientific point of view. (FYI, Igbo funerals involve animal sacrifices, which is why I don't practice the religion because I'm not into doing that). To explain this more, the traditional Igbo religion has a god who is above all others, and there are lesser gods which are worshipped too. Igbo adopt the duality mindset of paganism also.

Igbo religion is hard to explain to non-Igbo. Duality is our culture is about coexistence. We believe what we believe and we are aware of other beliefs. This is why we believe anyone can be Igbo if they reside in Igbo-land. We have often been labeled as progressive and we are not, we are just practicing a thousands years old pagan mindset of seeing ourselves as existing within a world where we worship many things and integrate those things into our daily lives. Which brings me to a second point, that paganism is also when a religion and culture share the same space. The religious practice is a way of life, because of how the two are connected. It's not the same as Christianity being a part of someone's life or someone living by their religion. You can, and often do in Christianity function outside of your religious mindset. Pagans don't do that; life/culture and religion are the same. (If you want to see it another way, look into the Greek philosophy about how playing and learning are the same. It's not that children learn through play, or that they learn because they play, it's because playing is learning and learning is playing).

The Kpop duality of "cute vs. badass/sexy" has never really bothered me, because at it's core, it's just a way for netizens to say "Look at how this idol can be so adorable one minute and hot the next! They are so versatile as an artist!" It's not versatility at all but that's how most Kpop fans view it so it works for those idols and for their companies. I can pull off duality right now with my phone's camera by taking a cute selfie then a sexy selfie and call it a day. It's something that anyone else with 0% talent can do. It's annoying and dumb that people label that as talent and versatile but it is what it is.

What I hate passionately, are JK's "meat curtain" and RM doing this entirety photo thing. This is not the typical duality within Kpop. This is an attempt at stealing duality from REAL pagans who practice religion NORMALLY. (By normal, I mean in a way that does not do harm to other people). It is, once again, a bastardization of indigenous peoples from around the world. It's also strangely sexual, and I can assure all of you right now that REAL paganism DOES NOT approach duality in this way, and anyone who says otherwise to you is lying.

The paganism that I'm used to typically doesn't view duality and wholeness as a balance between dark and light, or good and evil. It's supposed to be about people coming together. What JK and RM have done so far is wrong on so many levels.

Duality does carry a lot of weight because like I described above, it's about a way of life/culture. Modern-day occultists/paganists have really taken this and played around with it without acknowledging the meaning and where it actually came from. It's not cultural appropriation, it's theft. It's also taking something which was intended to promote equality and unity among people and applying beliefs to it which don't make sense in the religion's origin and are also really offensive. They are also doing this for profit, which is disgusting.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask me.
I want to know more about everything please. One of my majors was in sociology and I took a class on African culture.

theartbook35

Veteran
I want to know more about everything please. One of my majors was in sociology and I took a class on African culture.
Oh goodness, I didn't grow up in West Africa and my family aren't that traditional (mostly Catholic which isn't uncommon, not many Igbo traditionally practice the Igbo religion these days, especially here in the states), so there's not much more that I can really add. I recommend getting in touch with some folks who are traditional Igbo, and ask them for more details. I don't want to give you information that's incorrect or not the best perspective.

The only other thing I can really delve into are drum circles and that I play the djembe, which is super weird for a woman to do. I don't know about other tribes but I know for Igbo the drum circle is a fertility dance. Men play the drum with the arms bare and shoulders visible to show physical strength - the ability to perform hard labor. Women dance to display stamina, resolve and power, in other words, being healthy and physically fit to deliver one or more children. For me it's just that I love drums and feel most comfortable with the djembe; it was the easiest for me to learn to play. There are tons of stories about how humans acquired the djembe, the most commonly told was that a man stole the djembe from the great apes, which is why great apes are so similar to us but do not speak like humans do (lost the ability to speak human languages after the drum was stolen). It's a unique story because at first reading/listening it seems like West Africans view great apes as less than, but when you really look at it, you can tell there's an understanding there from an anthropological perspective that us and them are both sentient and highly intelligent, plus came from the same ancestor. Basically, it goes to show that Africans have known about where we came from long before modern day anthropologists came around to explain it to the rest of the world. (Nothing against anthropology because it's one of my favorite subjects to study).

Just wanted to share that but yeah, it's under a spoiler because I don't want to derail the discussion.

theartbook35

Veteran
No me too
The pipe is not a pipe, as in not a musical instrument. The blowing... I just, I can't. I can't see it as anything other than sexual. And I really think, with the "taking over you" lyrics, that it's meant to be a song about sex and nothing else. I think the lyrics are secretly sending a message that some of the members have to perform these sex acts endlessly, over and over again, against their will.

Conversely, this could be an innuendo of bragging about how good they are at blowing the pipe and sending someone into subspace. I don't want to get super inappropriate here, so I'll leave it at that.

Now, there's a group that I'm a huge fan of, Dreamcatcher, who have a song titled Piri which also mentions playing a pipe, although the song is very obviously about suicide awareness and trying to help someone who is suicidal. I do think it is a little odd that they chose playing a pipe versus sounding an alarm or a more modern way to communicate with people. From what I know a pipe or flute is often associated with mind control, or manipulation.

When we look at certain cultures, like in India for example, the flute is used to control cobras. It's important to note that snakes do not have ear openings, they feel sound vibrations but without an opening to an ear canal they don't hear sound like mammals do. The flute/pipe's music doesn't control the snake, and the snakes move side to side because they are attracted to movement and focus on it. Movement for them is equal to their prey or a threat depending on the context. Still, this is a manipulation of the animal. I've always hated this "show" because I like snakes a lot, and it's cruel to force any animal to do something endlessly to entertain humans over and over and over again. This is an animal which is intelligent, wants nothing to do with people and also has potent venom, and people are just playing around with it to put on a show. It's mean.

(Religious folks who view snakes differently than I do: Remember, I'm Atheist. To me a snake is just another animal on this planet. I really don't want or need to hear anything about snakes being "evil" in biblical terms or how much you may hate or fear them. Thank you).

Riko

Veteran
Lol Jennie has been RAN through by these men. She was fucking YG to get her spot in BP. Please don't tell me you actually believed the PR about her being YG's ace and princess. She's utterly talentless. The rumours of her and teddy dating were also pushed heavily cos she and YG were getting called out around the Internets.

She's for sure been fucking either The Weeknd or the weird ass dude that directed that new HBO show that's She's going to use to become Maddy from Euphoria 2.0.

YG is a whole ass mob trafficker imo lol. The only way he actually makes money while keeping his advertisements (idols) on hiatus for so long.

Like, no one has realised that Rose is 100% probably having to fuck Bernard Arnault just to keep getting invited to these fashion shows? And the Dior boss is definitely propositioning out Jisoo lol.

Laura755y

Star
Lol Jennie has been RAN through by these men. She was fucking YG to get her spot in BP. Please don't tell me you actually believed the PR about her being YG's ace and princess. She's utterly talentless. The rumours of her and teddy dating were also pushed heavily cos she and YG were getting called out around the Internets.

She's for sure been fucking either The Weeknd or the weird ass dude that directed that new HBO show that's She's going to use to become Maddy from Euphoria 2.0.

YG is a whole ass mob trafficker imo lol. The only way he actually makes money while keeping his advertisements (idols) on hiatus for so long.

Like, no one has realised that Rose is 100% probably having to fuck Bernard Arnault just to keep getting invited to these fashion shows? And the Dior boss is definitely propositioning out Jisoo lol.
No single lie detected! Fr you spit all them facts possible.

Oh goodness, I didn't grow up in West Africa and my family aren't that traditional (mostly Catholic which isn't uncommon, not many Igbo traditionally practice the Igbo religion these days, especially here in the states), so there's not much more that I can really add. I recommend getting in touch with some folks who are traditional Igbo, and ask them for more details. I don't want to give you information that's incorrect or not the best perspective.

The only other thing I can really delve into are drum circles and that I play the djembe, which is super weird for a woman to do. I don't know about other tribes but I know for Igbo the drum circle is a fertility dance. Men play the drum with the arms bare and shoulders visible to show physical strength - the ability to perform hard labor. Women dance to display stamina, resolve and power, in other words, being healthy and physically fit to deliver one or more children. For me it's just that I love drums and feel most comfortable with the djembe; it was the easiest for me to learn to play. There are tons of stories about how humans acquired the djembe, the most commonly told was that a man stole the djembe from the great apes, which is why great apes are so similar to us but do not speak like humans do (lost the ability to speak human languages after the drum was stolen). It's a unique story because at first reading/listening it seems like West Africans view great apes as less than, but when you really look at it, you can tell there's an understanding there from an anthropological perspective that us and them are both sentient and highly intelligent, plus came from the same ancestor. Basically, it goes to show that Africans have known about where we came from long before modern day anthropologists came around to explain it to the rest of the world. (Nothing against anthropology because it's one of my favorite subjects to study).

Just wanted to share that but yeah, it's under a spoiler because I don't want to derail the discussion.
Thank you for sharing this info with me!
I find Africa very fascinating, especially West, East and South. I would love to travel to Benin, Nigeria or Ghana one day and learn about the culture. We have a lot of Africans here. Are Igbos friendly to outsiders wanting to know more about their religion and culture?

Origin stories and folklore exist to pass down lessons and remember the history of the tribe. My favorite stories come from the Plains Native Americans, African Americans, Irish and ancient Egyptian lore.

minnie82

Superstar

Jennie is clearly a sex kitten slave, passed around to the men in the elite

minnie82

Superstar
The pipe is not a pipe, as in not a musical instrument. The blowing... I just, I can't. I can't see it as anything other than sexual. And I really think, with the "taking over you" lyrics, that it's meant to be a song about sex and nothing else. I think the lyrics are secretly sending a message that some of the members have to perform these sex acts endlessly, over and over again, against their will.

Conversely, this could be an innuendo of bragging about how good they are at blowing the pipe and sending someone into subspace. I don't want to get super inappropriate here, so I'll leave it at that.

Now, there's a group that I'm a huge fan of, Dreamcatcher, who have a song titled Piri which also mentions playing a pipe, although the song is very obviously about suicide awareness and trying to help someone who is suicidal. I do think it is a little odd that they chose playing a pipe versus sounding an alarm or a more modern way to communicate with people. From what I know a pipe or flute is often associated with mind control, or manipulation.

When we look at certain cultures, like in India for example, the flute is used to control cobras. It's important to note that snakes do not have ear openings, they feel sound vibrations but without an opening to an ear canal they don't hear sound like mammals do. The flute/pipe's music doesn't control the snake, and the snakes move side to side because they are attracted to movement and focus on it. Movement for them is equal to their prey or a threat depending on the context. Still, this is a manipulation of the animal. I've always hated this "show" because I like snakes a lot, and it's cruel to force any animal to do something endlessly to entertain humans over and over and over again. This is an animal which is intelligent, wants nothing to do with people and also has potent venom, and people are just playing around with it to put on a show. It's mean.

(Religious folks who view snakes differently than I do: Remember, I'm Atheist. To me a snake is just another animal on this planet. I really don't want or need to hear anything about snakes being "evil" in biblical terms or how much you may hate or fear them. Thank you).
Yes but Dream catcher are sell out too, they have many dark symbolisms in their videos

theartbook35

Veteran
Thank you for sharing this info with me!
I find Africa very fascinating, especially West, East and South. I would love to travel to Benin, Nigeria or Ghana one day and learn about the culture. We have a lot of Africans here. Are Igbos friendly to outsiders wanting to know more about their religion and culture?

Origin stories and folklore exist to pass down lessons and remember the history of the tribe. My favorite stories come from the Plains Native Americans, African Americans, Irish and ancient Egyptian lore.
Please do visit these places someday! You'll enjoy yourself. Do your research though. Every country has it's unsafe areas and political problems. Igbo are very friendly. Xenophobia isn't really a thing throughout Africa like it is in Southeast Asia or the United States.

Please do visit these places someday! You'll enjoy yourself. Do your research though. Every country has it's unsafe areas and political problems. Igbo are very friendly. Xenophobia isn't really a thing throughout Africa like it is in Southeast Asia or the United States.
Have heard it's hard for African Americans to visit Africa and be taken seriously. Many see us as lazy or less than because of our history. American media has invested billions to make us look like buffoons and criminals. Some of it is also Western ignorance. Africa is a continent filled with over 50 countries, and thousands of ethnic and language groups. It's developing and growing fast, with many beautiful cities and modern conveniences. If the continent developed a union similar to the EU, the standard of living would raise for most.

Have encountered that prejudice here, but still curious about that side of my heritage. I know more about my Jewish and native American ancestry than my African side.

Truthteller

Veteran

As horrible as it may sound, old man Arnault has access to some of the most beautiful girls around, BP girls don’t really compare you know. He is one of the richest men in the world comes from old money CEO of a bunch luxury fashion brands what do you expect? Who knows though greed knows no end. All I know is that his company made a mutimillion dollar investment in YG and they are making sure that the money doens’t go to waste. That being said there are way too many blinds about the BP girls especially Jennie sleeping their way to the top with various people. She really has been around the block. Jennie has also been paired with a bunch of male idols who she certainly is not dating, cause all of them are gay in reality. But that tells you how much her PR cares about her ”reputation”.

Last edited:
oh i don’t really watch tv shows i did read the plot of the show and it’s so demonic the cover art of the show shows so much symbolism and if that’s not enough it was inspired by project montauk which is still ongoing
those mine control programs have a purpose to create super soldiers the army of the antichrist but they are sleeper agents who are put in society they can be your very neighbor or even your best friend because when it comes to mind control the celebrities are not the only ones who are part of it but many other people who are common ppl have been programmed and will be activated when the world wide event happens this is called the black awakening

i noticed a lot of the stranger things theme (which is related to back in the future) being put as cover art for kpop albums for example this key album gasoline again we have fire related song just like arson and that zico song about the end of the world where people shot green krypton lasers from their eyes and next thing you know is seeing all those images depicting the world in flames i have done decode on this if you’d like to have a read here ->
people don’t even question it they go along with it and scream and are so excited BUT ITS ALL ONE BIG RITUAL ITS CONNECTED TO THE BURNING MAN RITUAL
also notice how currently there are fires and floods all over the place fire and water red and blue (connected to the phoenix raising from the ashes) and all those disasters are allowed by God for judgement but caused by direct energy weapons to cause mass chaos to make people homeless because when a person is homeless and has lost all their hope they will gladly accept the government’s “help” and will gladly go to those fema camps/concentration camps which will become death camps later on
this is all done so they can establish the beast system you will own nothing and be happy remember?

i only listen to music that praises the Lord i also like instrumental music i play it all day long and sets up the atmosphere in harmony and it’s really nice i play instrumental music when im praying too because it helps me focus on the prayer and on the Lord

example

and this is another example with lyrics

this is the music i listen to i not longer listen to secular world music it makes me feel ill and very uncomfortable
Wow that's a lot to take in.

You are right Stranger things has a lot of references related to time travelling. Also I saw an interview of duffer brothers, they were defending west Memphis three as innocent.

What is burning man ritual?

sandonthebeach

Established
All I know is that his company made a mutimillion dollar investment in YG and they are making sure that the money doens’t go to waste.
This really explains those deals with luxury brands. Interesting.
Jennie has also been paired with a bunch of male idols who she is not certainly not dating, cause all of them are gay in reality. But that tells you how much her PR cares about her ”reputation”.
People said the Jennie x Kai thing was mediaplay.
BP is a well crafted product.

i almost died because of putting pied piper on loop.. and the demonic entity that attacked me attacked my moms friend who prayed for me on the same night

see that’s what ive been thinking for a while
so scientists are out there speaking about different dimensions which means that if there are different dimensions then there is a spiritual world yet people do not take a minute to think on the matter at all and how the masses are mocked in their face
freemasons think of atheist as the lowest of the lowest they see them as vulgar and stupid

let’s talk about quantum this and quantum that
do people even research the meaning of quantum physics? do they know that it is spiritualism and science combined together?
what do mystics/occultists do? they open portals to another dimension for what? for information and God knows what else
now what do quantum physics does? SAME EXACT THINGS they are talking about different parallel universes and they are showing it in your face and are very proud of it even tho this will lead to our own demise because they will open the pit and have already opened it but the hand of the Lord is holding things from flooding FOR NOW but soon it will not hold it anymore and things will begin to happen and events will overlap one over another to the point where people will be unable to breathe. the protection of the Lord will be only upon His own and those who accept Yahusha as their Lord and Savior and repent of their sin. Jesus Christ is the only TRUTH WAY AND LIFE there is no other

did you know that isaac newton wasnt a scientist he was an occultist he had two thirds or a third of his library full of occult books not science he did science as a day job. they have altered history a lot and rewrote it over and over again all they do is lie and deceive for they are of their father the devil all those scientists we learn in school about were occultist on their journey to bring in deception and to have this deception as the base as the foundation of every person who attends school and is indoctrinated there in half truths
you see the enemy takes everything Yah has made and corrupts it and turns it the opposite of what the truth is and then teaches it at schools.

see how much hatred people are carrying inside of them for a person to need a book which is totally demonic to help them kill someone of their enemies? their hearts have turned into graveyards because of all the unforgivenesses and all the hatred and grudges they hold towards those who have wronged and hurt them. once a person truly forgives they will feel free and light because that burden they were carrying for so long will be lifted from them but people don’t seem to understand that let alone care
That's terrible the things you've and others described on this forum about being attacked. Thank God I haven't heard Piper song,may be once I don't remember.

You are right. I didn't knew about Newton being an occultist but most of these people are highly intuitive and are inspired by the unseen world.
Carl jung was a well-known occultist. Read an article few days back about Einstein

Laura755y

Star
Jennie fckd yg?? eww
She has a strong stomach

Y’all, what do yall think about this? These creepy edits of jk been gone viral on tiktok. What caught my attention is that the person behind this said they’re showing him in his “true light”. They know something or just a hater?
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNWSCLrc/
Daamn! Those are some fucked up edits, i just checked and the twitter account was suspended btw! I'm not sure if they truly know it all, but they might know some things.
He was a victim but not anymore, the elites didnt give him the "innocent" nickname "bunny" out of the blue after all, but it might be another trick to promote him more "negative pub" and/or to taste the waters, yk see if the fans are still hooked. The 7 dont engage much wiyh the fans, so they need to pull some sick shit like this from time to time.