BTS discussion thread

minnie82

Superstar
Yup! All this! The fact that they never got a chance to grow properly, probably resulted in co-dependency.

They resent it because they don't have the proper defense mechanism working for them to act appropriate and their age, from a psychological point of view. When it doesn't it makes one anxious and irritated.
Yes esp the maknae, they're still mentally immature

At the very least, this leaker is enjoying the power trip that comes from having information and releasing it to the public.

Of course, because of @rmy the account (gurumiharibo) who was doing the leaking is suspended on twitter. No surprise there that they got mass reported and suspended.
Armys will deny the proof and ban or bury the info. They're fine with dragging other fandoms into their shitshow but don't want their idols dragged.

Yup! All this! The fact that they never got a chance to grow properly, probably resulted in co-dependency.

They resent it because they don't have the proper defense mechanism working for them to act appropriate and their age, from a psychological point of view. When it doesn't it makes one anxious and irritated.
Children need security, routine and boundaries from their caregivers. The members had every boundary violated. Their routines didn't exist, as they either working late at night or going on tour instead of learning. Who takes care of trainees? Young adults are left in charge of other kids while the manager hyung goes to work.

The security is for safety and to stop them from leaving or getting help. Btees are pampered prisoners trying to make their cells more comfortable. That's why they do rituals and make symbols. Only the elites have any power. I wouldn't envy them. Being denied a regular childhood, real friends, dating, marrying who you want or are compatible with, those are experiences they can't have. They have to be always on like a plaything for fans and predators.

Laura755y

Star
Some insane little army brat attempting to use some dark magic on jkay
She better be careful cuz he probably knows much better spells and incantations than she does

The other armpits contacted the girl's mother about her black magic practice
"Cuz he probably knows much better spells than she does" the accuracy made me laugh so hard.

They did found her? dude if they just use their fbi skills to catch them psychopath, and pedo craps, the world would be a better place, but nah they're out there tracking down a probably 12yo kid, who plays around with crap that can ruin her life, to protect a millionaire's a$$, from "black magic" that he already drowned himself in. I just wanna see their reaction when they'll know what crap their angel bunny is involved in.

Jennie fckd yg?? eww
She has a strong stomach

Y’all, what do yall think about this? These creepy edits of jk been gone viral on tiktok. What caught my attention is that the person behind this said they’re showing him in his “true light”. They know something or just a hater?
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNWSCLrc/
This video thing on tiktok and this bunnykook person is the same?
As I saw this on YouTube.
Probably a troll. And as the post say they are trying to show him in his real light.

Riko

Veteran
There's loads of pics of jennie and V circulating the internets atm. Pics of them facetiming and just being hella cosy with each other.

The fandom is about to burn down honestly. But people might just feel sorry for them and take their side.

And JK looks gaunt af in his bday live. He looks so unwell and stressed tf out. Jin too, the hair is beyond fug. At least the military would cut it off thankfully.

There's loads of pics of jennie and V circulating the internets atm. Pics of them facetiming and just being hella cosy with each other.

The fandom is about to burn down honestly. But people might just feel sorry for them and take their side.

And JK looks gaunt af in his bday live. He looks so unwell and stressed tf out. Jin too, the hair is beyond fug. At least the military would cut it off thankfully.
Yeaah jk looks weirder day by day. He looks sick. He was a moving so slow at one point with defeated expressions around 12:30 minute mark in this video.

Last edited:

theartbook35

Veteran
Yeaah jk looks weirder day by day. He looks sick. He was a moving so slow at one point with defeated expressions around 12:30 minute mark in this video.

Something is wrong with him. The way he's sitting so tentatively is weird. He's too young for that. He has a history of hiding injuries from stage performances and from working out.

The alternative I was thinking of is that his butt is sore from whatever *activity* he was doing recently, and I don't mean that humorously. I understand that people like a certain kind of intimacy that isn't soft and fluffy, and that's perfectly all right when it's healthy and everyone involved is consenting. But if it is so painful that you can't sit in a chair, it means you don't recognize your limits, your partner might not be listening to your wants/needs, or your partner sucks at aftercare.

Amber_O

Established

“People might just feel sorry for them and take their side”- this is exactly why I believe it’s an inside job. Vee and Jenniee are definitely behind this. The fact that neither company (Hybee and YGee) has come out to defend/refute the dating claims, nor have they threatened to sue, proves that. Hacking an iCloud is no joke and would be taken seriously by any company who didn’t play a part in exposing it.

My theory- Vee and Jennie are getting ahead of what would be an explosive dating scandal, by slowly leaking it themselves

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
“People might just feel sorry for then and take their side”- this is exactly why I believe it’s an inside job. Vee and Jenniee are definitely behind this. The fact that neither company (Hybee and YGee) has come out to defend/refute the dating claims, nor have they threatened to sue, proves that. Hacking an iCloud is no joke and would be taken seriously by any company who didn’t play a part in exposing it.

My theory- Vee and Jennie are getting ahead of what would be an explosive dating scandal, but slowly leaking it themselves
it looks to me like most people don't care tbh

it's only the delusional taek00k shippers that are crying . But they will never believe anything even if JK and Vee are not even friends anymore
in the video I just posted JK says Veee didn't see him during his birthday

Hope425

Rookie
“People might just feel sorry for them and take their side”- this is exactly why I believe it’s an inside job. Vee and Jenniee are definitely behind this. The fact that neither company (Hybee and YGee) has come out to defend/refute the dating claims, nor have they threatened to sue, proves that. Hacking an iCloud is no joke and would be taken seriously by any company who didn’t play a part in exposing it.

My theory- Vee and Jennie are getting ahead of what would be an explosive dating scandal, but slowly leaking it themselves
You are right, hype would be sueing left right n center but their too silent if it was a hack.

I think their leaking it this way so that by the time it is confirmed they are dating no one will care. That’s how hype usually does things like wen they bought 17 company and arms were angry. They released so many articles n hype denied it so much but they were buying that company and it was so obvious. And when they finally confirmed it people were so used to it no one cared. Also like when they were getting so much hate for the whole g@ram situation and then that car pic came out and everyone was slightly distracted.

I think they will confirm it when something big happens. Probably when it’s abt the enl1stment either wen it’s announced their going to serve or the exemption is announced.