BTS discussion thread

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Off topic here but I don’t know if it was on this thread but I had read sth about $eventeen rumour sth about them getting haemorrhoids or what not could someone explain please
someone posted about that in the kpop thread before, i remember it being something about them getting involved in an orgy but like minnie82 said just ask the kpop thread cause i remembered seeing it there

minnie82

Superstar
I posted about how hobi the fakeu snakeu was mean to me and my friends in an earlier thread, you can click on my profile and read it.
Did you was the one that said that J-hope watch you and others in a disgusted way after a concert ?

Mochiqueen099

Established
This is unrelated I guess but I had a dream about the boys last night and I thought it was interesting…posting here so I don’t forget lol

I had this dream last night where bts had a movie premiere? In the movie theater bts was sitting in the back while some fans sat in front of them. For some reason I was sitting above all of them (kind of like a bird eye view) anyway later on bts had one on one Interviews (not in the movie but in the actual theater after the showing) with fans. All the boys were dressed in white concert outfits kind of like in that mv life goes on mv but the suits they were wearing were highly embellished with silver chains, military style so to speak. Hobee had silver hair with heavy glitter eyeshadow with jkay sitting next to him while putting his arm around him. Then the next scene I saw R.m with dark purple hair and a fan he was filming with had a purple bob and they both were saying how they were matching with each other. At the end of the dream someone in the theater told me how the next movie would be called bts crashes?? And I was kind of freaked out about that and later woke up.

Oceanic

Veteran
This is unrelated I guess but I had a dream about the boys last night and I thought it was interesting…posting here so I don’t forget lol

I had this dream last night where bts had a movie premiere? In the movie theater bts was sitting in the back while some fans sat in front of them. For some reason I was sitting above all of them (kind of like a bird eye view) anyway later on bts had one on one Interviews (not in the movie but in the actual theater after the showing) with fans. All the boys were dressed in white concert outfits kind of like in that mv life goes on mv but the suits they were wearing were highly embellished with silver chains, military style so to speak. Hobee had silver hair with heavy glitter eyeshadow with jkay sitting next to him while putting his arm around him. Then the next scene I saw R.m with dark purple hair and a fan he was filming with had a purple bob and they both were saying how they were matching with each other. At the end of the dream someone in the theater told me how the next movie would be called bts crashes?? And I was kind of freaked out about that and later woke up.
Seems like it's a message that bts won't be around for much longer. And by that, I mean a huge decrease in popularity to the point where they're no longer the #1 k-pop boy band anymore. It's already coming into fruition since they're on hiatus. I have a feeling they and their authoritarian masters are struggling trying to figure out how they can remain relevant. Of course there's still millions upon millions of fans because their spells are very strong, but all of that is going to CRASH very soon.

Also, if I recall correctly, the color purple in the satanism practice means magic. So it makes sense that joon is the one with purple hair in your dream, considering he's the leader & founder. He's been experiencing with demonic magic likely long before his group was formed.

White in satanism means sp3rm...and what-not. Hobi having glitter eyeshadow could represent him being associated with sodomy.

And all of them wearing white? Hm. Things have more than one definition though, so even though THEY use white to signal inappropriate things, it can also mean something else. And of course that's just what it means in satanism. In Christianity, and other "positive" beliefs, white means pure and absent of evil. And objectively, white is just a color.

The chains signal them being owned by the elite but we already know that. Military style clothing could be seen as war. Speaking of war, isn't one of them supposed to be enlisting or something? I don't know how that's going, but hey it's not a coincidence.

But considering the person in your dream told you the NEXT movie would be called "bts crashes" makes me think their outfits symbolizes them deceiving their fans. Wearing white to give them the impression they're good people, all while joon has purple hair hinting that he is in fact, using magic to cast that illusion on them.

So right now, everything about them is fluctuating but at the NEXT era of their lives, they will crash. Even if they do keep having constant contracts, they made a deal & they're going to owe HIM what they traded in return for fame and riches one day.

We have to remember that even if they are handsome on the outside, their spirits look like something that would cause our hearts to stop working on the inside.

So here, joon looks attractive to many:

kim-namjoonnn.jpeg

But that's just on the outside. Based on all the fucked up things he does behind the scenes, his SPIRIT probably looks like this or WORSE:

7dd38eb83532403f38be0425c74fa283.jpg

And same goes with 90% of "people" in Hollywood.

Kimiko2

Established
Btss and their company knows that if they go to military their popularity will take a huge blow
Many fans will move on to other groups

Since billboard changed the rules getting a number one song is pretty much impossible for them now
Their last songs never reached higher than number ten and that was with all the mass streaming and buying from their sheep fans

That's why they are doing everything under the sun to get exempted

Jn and yn should both be finished with military instead they are continuing to dodge it while going to basketball games in japan(yn) and purposefully behaving like a child(jn)

cadiz

Star
Btss and their company knows that if they go to military their popularity will take a huge blow
Many fans will move on to other groups

Since billboard changed the rules getting a number one song is pretty much impossible for them now
Their last songs never reached higher than number ten and that was with all the mass streaming and buying from their sheep fans

That's why they are doing everything under the sun to get exempted

Jn and yn should both be finished with military instead they are continuing to dodge it while going to basketball games in japan(yn) and purposefully behaving like a child(jn)
yes
the older member already passed the age limit long ago and the goverment gave them an "extension" because they were on tour

i wonder what excuses the fans are giving now? they are doing nothing, and still not enlisting
its pretty obvious they dont want to go at all

minnie82

Superstar
yes
the older member already passed the age limit long ago and the goverment gave them an "extension" because they were on tour

i wonder what excuses the fans are giving now? they are doing nothing, and still not enlisting
its pretty obvious they dont want to go at all
off course they don't want to go

Berrywon88

Star
Perhaps, now I'm just throwing this out there, b*s are trying to hide something that could be found out say in a military physical exam...if you catch my drift..
ezgif.com-gif-maker-5.gif
I'm starting to think something is definitely up. The way they are dodging the military is absurd. They're appearing unpatriotic in a very nationalist country and it could ruin their reputation and future career opportunities. I used to believe that they were avoiding serving because the company wanted them to keep working and making them money...but now I see differently. B*s aren't touring like other kpop groups and they haven't produced or really done anything in years. So why be so adamant about avoiding the military unless you had something to hide that could be leaked out to the public? Right now b*s and their image is heavily controlled by hybe. Regular everyday people outside their bubble never get to even interact with them and that could be for reasons that have nothing to do with their safety.

Last edited:

M3ttah

Established
Perhaps, now I'm just throwing this out there, b*s are trying to hide something that could be found out say in a military physical exam...if you catch my drift..
View attachment 81672
I'm starting to think something is definitely up. The way they are dodging the military is absurd. They're appearing unpatriotic in a very nationalist country and it could ruin their reputation and future career opportunities. I used to believe that they were avoiding serving because the company wanted them to keep working and making them money...but now I see differently. B*s aren't touring like other kpop groups and they haven't produced or really done anything in years. So why be so adamant about avoiding the military unless you had something to hide that could be leaked out to the public? Right now b*s and their image is heavily controlled by hybe. Regular everyday people outside their bubble never get to even interact with them and that could be for reasons that have nothing to do with their safety.

Edit:
Lol now if rickety old inactive accounts and newly made ones start coming out of the woodwork to start attacking me and my post, I'll know my assumptions about b*s are right.
Hmmm. This is an interesting take. Maybe Bteeez are further along in the trans human agenda than they want us to know. Or there are illnesses…. KayJ was looking really rough recently. If he has AIDS or Hep C, those would disqualify him, no??

minnie82

Superstar
Hmmm. This is an interesting take. Maybe Bteeez are further along in the trans human agenda than they want us to know. Or there are illnesses…. KayJ was looking really rough recently. If he has AIDS or Hep C, those would disqualify him, no??
many male idols that are suspect trans like Gdragon for example went to military , i don't think that was for that

Berrywon88

Star
Yup, I really think they're hiding something. Military physicals are no joke, if these b*s members even have genital h*rpes or any other venereal diseases it will be found out. If they were born female it will be exposed etc.
many male idols that are suspect trans like Gdragon for example went to military , i don't think that was for that
I wouldn't dismiss the idea so quickly. It could be idols like Gdr*gon are just effeminate but still born males while with b*s it's a different story. Remember how Gdr*gon had his privacy invaded and personal information was leaked to the public? I mean he had picture diagrams drawn of his body and where certain moles and tattoos were.
Now imagine if it was b*s in the military and they had something to hide..it would be exposed to the public in 10 sec flat. There are already stories coming from people that have only caught a glimpse of them heading into their black out cars or some hotel. They buy out whole floors and are surrounded by staff at all times. Their entourage is bigger than some flamboyant American rapper lol. It's excessive and seems like they have a lot of secrets that they want to keep secret.