BTS discussion thread

Beautiful

Star
It is! One of the biggest! its insane. But deluded armhairs wouldn't understand that the septet wouldn't step foot in India. Even if half of their money comes from India.
Yes but from other side it is luck but I'm fearing for it because recently small groups started to come. Kard came i think so it is Delhi or east state. But littreally you know their decent ticket cost can bear 2months living cost of 1 family. The goodness is that in India parents won't allow that much money to spend for 1 day if they are middle class family and rich can spend however they want.

jem123

Established
Yes but from other side it is luck but I'm fearing for it because recently small groups started to come. Kard came i think so it is Delhi or east state. But littreally you know their decent ticket cost can bear 2months living cost of 1 family. The goodness is that in India parents won't allow that much money to spend for 1 day if they are middle class family and rich can spend however they want.
true! right! Doubt, rich people would be interested (some could be), but most would spend their money on celebs like justin, or coldplay or something. You get the jist right. Not saying rich won't, especially rich indian armies, but a lot wouldnt.

yes, you are right about indian parents not allowing their kids to spend a lot of money!

Laura755y

Star
That's exactly what we've been saying all this time, that's why we said it many times about "some" bts members even the one who their families are known, fake pictures, fake story background, fake memories (to bring nostalgia),
Turtle is one of those idols/celebrities , not to talk about the other members, everything was set waay before, all them concepts, clothes, songs, even that trashy pandemic song was wrotten years ago, they knew there would be no concerts, so the whole "we were going to do a tour if it wasnt for the pandemic" talk, is nothing but a big lie.

Surprised no one has talked about Chr1s Mart1n's connection to Gwyn3th Pa1trow. That's his ex-wife and their son worked on Jn's new song. Her mother is the actress from Meet the Parents, and many movies and Broadway. Blyth3 is a celebrated actress. Gwyn3th's father was a well known director and screenwriter.

Gwyn3th is more well known for her role in Iron Man, and goes by the nickname g00p, which is also the name of her business. She's been called out for her new age beliefs and products, and out of touch comments. Opr@h has done a lot of interviews with her. One of her friends is Br@d P1tt.

I tend to like her more than the average person, but she's not well liked by a lot of people. G00p is also linked to B3n Affleck, and his bestie M@tt D@mon knew that Harv3y We1nst3in sexually harassed her. In other words, the C0ldpl@y singer isn't just some random. He's well connected, even though he's divorced from Gw_yn. Her new age and occult beliefs caused tension between them.

minnie82

Superstar
Surprised no one has talked about Chr1s Mart1n's connection to Gwyn3th Pa1trow. That's his ex-wife and their son worked on Jn's new song. Her mother is the actress from Meet the Parents, and many movies and Broadway. Blyth3 is a celebrated actress. Gwyn3th's father was a well known director and screenwriter.

Gwyn3th is more well known for her role in Iron Man, and goes by the nickname g00p, which is also the name of her business. She's been called out for her new age beliefs and products, and out of touch comments. Opr@h has done a lot of interviews with her. One of her friends is Br@d P1tt.

I tend to like her more than the average person, but she's not well liked by a lot of people. G00p is also linked to B3n Affleck, and his bestie M@tt D@mon knew that Harv3y We1nst3in sexually harassed her. In other words, the C0ldpl@y singer isn't just some random. He's well connected, even though he's divorced from Gw_yn. Her new age and occult beliefs caused tension between them.
I notice that he and his group start to change when he meet and start hanging out with Jay z,kinda fishy

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Same in my country, some teenagers are obssessed over them, but dont voice it much, cuz its almost a bad thing to like them.
The ones that like and listen to them are Probably into kpop ,the others probably didn't know who they are and not into that type of music

arhur12

Star
saddest photoshoot ever :

Wow I am used to watching behind the scenes of other big 3 idol projects and usually they are all smiling and goofing around while doing photoshoots, but he didn't smile even once in the entire video. I mean GENUINELY smile like the wide smile that reaches your eyes. Selling
themselves to Satan took away whatever light they had in their eyes. This was hard to watch.

BTW I am not diagnosing him, but his eyes looked like the characteristic 'depression eyes' in this. He looks exhausted as if he hadn't slept in days. The last Behind the scenes video I saw of them was the Black swan behind footages and he looked much happier and healthier in those.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Wow I am used to watching behind the scenes of other big 3 idol projects and usually they are all smiling and goofing around while doing photoshoots, but he didn't smile even once in the entire video. I mean GENUINELY smile like the wide smile that reaches your eyes. Selling
themselves to Satan took away whatever light they had in their eyes. This was hard to watch.

BTW I am not diagnosing him, but his eyes looked like the characteristic 'depression eyes' in this. He looks exhausted as if he hadn't slept in days. The last Behind the scenes video I saw of them was the Black swan behind footages and he looked much happier and healthier in those.
these days i was watching some of their older vlogs, the one from the early years, his eyes were lively and he looks so much healthier , don't know maybe they pretend to be happy , i mean the one of the big 3

arhur12

Star
these days i was watching some of their older vlogs, the one from the early years, his eyes were lively and he looks so much healthier , don't know maybe they pretend to be happy , i mean the one of the big 3
I watched behind the scenes of JH's More and JK's photoshoot from this series and they both had the same look as J1m1n. Jkay had visible dark eyebags under his eyes and he is definitely autistic. JH's smiles were all fake and JH is considered the brightest member of that group. Their body language was tense, and they avoided looking directly into the camera. I thought what they were saying was scripted and not genuine. Really the difference between them and other idols in these behind the scenes is insane.

minnie82

Superstar
I watched behind the scenes of JH's More and JK's photoshoot from this series and they both had the same look as J1m1n. Jkay had visible dark eyebags under his eyes and he is definitely autistic. JH's smiles were all fake and JH is considered the brightest member of that group. Their body language was tense, and they avoided looking directly into the camera. I thought what they were saying was scripted and not genuine. Really the difference between them and other idols in these behind the scenes is insane.
Jk is clearly socially akward, the other day i was watching a vlog from 2013, there's him and Jimin, at one moment there's an awkward silence like he didn't know what to say ..in those older vlogs J-hope looks quiet (not his usually happy fake persona persona ) and kinda tired , it must be his true personality, i posted a video about this the other day..

Mochiqueen099

Established
So it looks like not all of them are going in at once but individually. I guess that means more crappy solo efforts.
I don’t blame them tbh….only armies desperately wanted them to band together and enlist. It wouldn’t be fair to the younger members who still have their youth to enjoy so to speak. I’m pretty sure from the beginning they wanted Gin to go alone but they attempted to get out of that but the backlash shut that right down haha