BTS discussion thread

sandonthebeach

Established
i think the majorities of these idols are not innocents, so it makes me pissed off when army called Bts angels
When the time comes, the dirt will come to the surface. Bts is slowly declining, so when the decline is more pronounced, perhaps some scandal will be made public. Well, I think Suga had an scandal with a song, but it fade away fast.

there's some rumors about some Exo members bullied the chinese ones..
About Exo, the ex-member Kris was going to be sentenced for r*pe. I don't know what happened in the end.

minnie82

Superstar
When the time comes, the dirt will come to the surface. Bts is slowly declining, so when the decline is more pronounced, perhaps some scandal will be made public. Well, I think Suga had an scandal with a song, but it fade away fast.

About Exo, the ex-member Kris was going to be sentenced for r*pe. I don't know what happened in the end.
yes i know , another chinese member have another scandal , didn't remember who he was

Laura755y

Star
He's definitely in deep I think. Like arhur mentioned, sponsors. Something is up, because Cha Eunwoo is in a less famous group signed to a small company, yet he gets so many acting jobs. He took a role that was written for jn a couple of yrs ago. Fans were sure jn would get his acting debut since it was guaranteed for him to star in True Beauty but under b!gh!t it never happened. Now he's going into the military and has accomplished nothing really as an idol. Oh well.
And speaking of Cha Eunwoo, he will be staring in yet another drama. I saw the synopsis on twttr awhile back and it speaks volumes about SK and the rampant misogyny in that country. Basically the show is where a female in her 20s who's never dated..code for a virgin that's never been kissed (same old sh!t with Kdramas, different day) View attachment 81953
..has a curse where she turns into a dog, yes a dog! And then can only break the curse if the male lead kisses her. wtf??! They're writing their women as dogs over there! Does she bark or go on all fours on command? Does the male lead teach her new tricks? like I cannot! And watch this drama becomes a hit because pretty boy is staring in it and these females will watch whatever garbage he's in. Something is seriously wrong with this picture!
Dude what! Tf! And people are like ok with it! Those people are out of reach fr! Like they re okay with being looking at as dogs! Nd not them saying tye usual crap oooh its just a fiction. Bru'h.

Laura755y

Star
Oh really? I wouldn't be surprised. I've personally have only heard praises about him and no one is that perfect. I think some idols are just heavily protected. I always thought that about jn for example. Nothing was ever really exposed about him all these years.
Well we know why jn never got exposed, he's their sugar baby after all. Aint no way they gonna expose him, cuz many hight ranked people will be too.

theartbook35

Veteran
Us, ourselves and we looks miserable than ever :
Okay so rapid-fire images of faces, hands, a chalk board and outdoor stuff and apparently this should mean something to people? Other than the fact that it's over-edited and has little to no meaning?

I'm so done with their pointless content created solely for consumption based on nothing more than the fact that it exists.

minnie82

Superstar
Okay so rapid-fire images of faces, hands, a chalk board and outdoor stuff and apparently this should mean something to people? Other than the fact that it's over-edited and has little to no meaning?

I'm so done with their pointless content created solely for consumption based on nothing more than the fact that it exists.
i'm so done too

minnie82

Superstar

justjess

Superstar
right lmao however i think that user might have a point. i just discovered something recently and will share it the kpop thread soon
i haven’t posted on this site in a pretty dang long time, i have never had a sock puppet and the poster who you think “makes sense” is extremely mentally ill and has been stalking me online and in real life for over a decade because she blames me for getting herself banned since i refused to advocate on her behalf to get the ban lifted.

great powers of discernment you got there :rolleyes:

she is precisely the reason i don’t post her anymore and any long time poster on this site can vouch for everything i said above. out of curiousity i came here and searched my name after months of not visiting at all and lo and behold.. it’s this shit again. be careful who you “befriend” on the internet folks. it might bite you in the ass for the rest of your life like it is and has been doing to me.