BTS discussion thread

minnie82

Superstar

Laura755y

Star
Everyone, I think you're onto something.

It's was in everyone's face all the time jdope and crushs's collab, than crush's racist scandal !!!
Also if we add up the numbers 29/10/2022=9
Halloween is also concidered the death festival, or death party, so yeah it basically was a pre sacrifice ritual, before the big sacrifice ritual in hallow eve, also many people are still missing, idk if ya'll know this but in halloween the number of missing people (adults and kids) who went missing increases, for the s*x and sacrifices rituals.

It's was in everyone's face all the time jdope and crushs's collab, than crush's racist scandal !!!
Also if we add up the numbers 29/10/2022=9
Halloween is also concidered the death festival, or death party, so yeah it basically was a pre sacrifice ritual, before the big sacrifice ritual in hallow eve, also many people are still missing, idk if ya'll know this but in halloween the number of missing people (adults and kids) who went missing increases, for the s*x and sacrifices rituals.
It's cover for snatching people? Halloween is the updated version of holidays many cultures around the world observe. The veil between our world and the spirit realm is very thin tonight. The Celts would leave food and wear masks to keep spirits from harming them. Food is left for the dead and their memory is kept alive in Mexico during the Day of the Dead. Tonight is a good night for rituals, good and bad. If you want to communicate with the other side, this is the best time of the year. I'm hoping no one was taken for bad rituals.

Laura755y

Star
It's cover for snatching people? Halloween is the updated version of holidays many cultures around the world observe. The veil between our world and the spirit realm is very thin tonight. The Celts would leave food and wear masks to keep spirits from harming them. Food is left for the dead and their memory is kept alive in Mexico during the Day of the Dead. Tonight is a good night for rituals, good and bad. If you want to communicate with the other side, this is the best time of the year. I'm hoping no one was taken for bad rituals.
Not a cover, but alot of "horrific" rituals take place days before the halloween, the night of hallowen and day after it. So yeah alot of people went missing for such things.

Hope425

Rookie

R@aM having a solo album release on November 25th. He has already started his rounds. He did an interview with Ph@rrel

Im guessing Jn will have enlisted by nov 25.His 2 seconds are done. They gave him a song which looked like a c@ldpplay song/ video everything n Jn as the puppet and now he is done. He did some interview claiming he wanted to enl!st in summer but members n company convinced him to go after b@san concert cos they needed to hear their fans screams (I remember hearing that line for them doing music shows for ytc but hey) but it was obvious that the whole b@san concert was a last attempt for an exemption but hype n gov messed that up. Im not forgetting his whole I trust my company speech wen kr men were angry cos they were not enlisting n the company was pressuring the gov to make a decision.

Now it’s N@mj@ns turn to spill on the lies they had told fans but his rambles confuse me n make no sense.

As predicted H@bi has been sent to the basement.

R@aM having a solo album release on November 25th. He has already started his rounds. He did an interview with Ph@rrel

Im guessing Jn will have enlisted by nov 25.His 2 seconds are done. They gave him a song which looked like a c@ldpplay song/ video everything n Jn as the puppet and now he is done. He did some interview claiming he wanted to enl!st in summer but members n company convinced him to go after b@san concert cos they needed to hear their fans screams (I remember hearing that line for them doing music shows for ytc but hey) but it was obvious that the whole b@san concert was a last attempt for an exemption but hype n gov messed that up. Im not forgetting his whole I trust my company speech wen kr men were angry cos they were not enlisting n the company was pressuring the gov to make a decision.

Now it’s N@mj@ns turn to spill on the lies they had told fans but his rambles confuse me n make no sense.

As predicted H@bi has been sent to the basement.
It's making sense why he's gotten buffer and did something to his face. Armys were losing it. Hope he gets the reaction he wants, because no one noticed his last song. That man has never gotten recognition as the backbone of the group. The hyungs, with the exception of Jn, were the songwriters and best rap line in kpop. Unfortunately, hype doesn't care about rap anymore, and has decided to focus on dance and visuals. There won't be anymore Rms, Jhs, or Sgs.

Please read this and take note of the older picture in the article. A human crush has happened throughout history. The one in the picture was in 1883. Read this and it could save a life. The information on CPR is very important.

Mochiqueen099

Established
I had this dream yesterday where the boys were preparing for one final online concert without Jin it was called vr something? And on stage it was dark with the spotlight on jkays silhouette. The logo for the concert was similar to that of the oculus vr headset.

I wonder if this would come true? But honestly in reality it seems they are tired of performing as a group and was excited for this current hiatus