BTS discussion thread

minnie82

Superstar
they obviously smile at them because Mamamoo are on their circle, if they were an unknown girl group from a small company, they would ignored them and watch them with disgust (J-hope would probably do that ), sell out hanging out with each others :

Deborah white

Haven't been here in a loong time.

This is off topic but could someone please link me a good video that explains the illuminati involvement in the music industry? Not something too deep but just the basics like the symbols in music videos and the problematic lyrics. Looking for one to share with someone who is totally new to all this.

minnie82

Superstar

This is off topic but could someone please link me a good video that explains the illuminati involvement in the music industry? Not something too deep but just the basics like the symbols in music videos and the problematic lyrics. Looking for one to share with someone who is totally new to all this.
Hello welcome back

minnie82

Superstar

here's some link :

minnie82

Superstar
She also once spoke negatively about Americans because we didn't treat her like some queen on a thrown. Girlie acts like her sh!t don't stink. She bagged a husband, a rich lifestyle, and clothing design career on the back of her famous brother...pathetic! She has no right to have her fake nose up in the air like she's better than everybody else.
that makes me angry when this people , i talk in general , use the fame of their siblings to gain profit..