BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star
Seems like their views on bangtan tv YouTube channel seems to be going down….the would get more than a million on each video interesting
yes i think its normal, they are on hiatus as a group and fans maybe just moved on now

The new J1n song with Coldplay was pretty irrelevant too

And now RM annunced a new album...we know RM is the least popular member so I dont expect fans to care very much

BTS’s RM Confirms Release Date For Upcoming Solo Album “Indigo”

She also once spoke negatively about Americans because we didn't treat her like some queen on a throne. Girlie acts like her sh!t don't stink. She bagged a husband, a rich lifestyle, and clothing design career on the back of her famous brother...pathetic! She has no right to have her fake nose up in the air like she's better than everybody else.
What did Americans do? Only a few of the family members are milking them like this. Most do it from the shadows or take care of themselves. Idols have to take care of their families and it's a lot of responsibility. It keeps them trapped in bad contracts because they need to make money. Most of fourth gen is rich, so that's changing.

minnie82

Superstar
What did Americans do? Only a few of the family members are milking them like this. Most do it from the shadows or take care of themselves. Idols have to take care of their families and it's a lot of responsibility. It keeps them trapped in bad contracts because they need to make money. Most of fourth gen is rich, so that's changing.
I really think that those idols are sorrounded by toxic people even their family members were , they should go back to their senses and said to them to fuck off ..

theartbook35

Veteran
yes i think its normal, they are on hiatus as a group and fans maybe just moved on now

The new J1n song with Coldplay was pretty irrelevant too

And now RM annunced a new album...we know RM is the least popular member so I dont expect fans to care very much

BTS’s RM Confirms Release Date For Upcoming Solo Album “Indigo”
I'm not expecting his solo album to do well. Yes he's got a lot of featured artists on it, but he collabs a lot and it has done very little for his career. It's hard to take him seriously when his stage name stands for "real me", like dude, if you need to tell people you are real, then you are most definitely NOT real.

In other news, Jungkook is performing at the FIFA opening ceremony, which means very little to me, but some fans are upset about it, as they should be. Because this idiot said some pretty nasty stuff. Even before that, Qatar is a really terrible place to hold such a big event that is supposed to bring people together worldwide, given that that location puts so much effort into excluding people. Of course every place has problems and dark parts of their history, but in terms of present day conflicts, Qatar is a really poor choice.

I really think that those idols are sorrounded by toxic people even their family members were , they should go back to their senses and said to them to fuck off ..
Celebrities are usually surrounded by users and hanger-on. Everyone has their hands out and are clout chasers. We have a lot of documentaries about that. Famous stars that went broke because of family and friends. There's a woman that won millions in the lottery. Her pastor sued her for money, and her boyfriend kept getting arrested and she was paying his bail. Eventually the judge asked for a million dollars. The boyfriend said he would do the same for her. She has a disabled child and could've used it for them.

cadiz

Star
I'm not expecting his solo album to do well. Yes he's got a lot of featured artists on it, but he collabs a lot and it has done very little for his career. It's hard to take him seriously when his stage name stands for "real me", like dude, if you need to tell people you are real, then you are most definitely NOT real.

In other news, Jungkook is performing at the FIFA opening ceremony, which means very little to me, but some fans are upset about it, as they should be. Because this idiot said some pretty nasty stuff. Even before that, Qatar is a really terrible place to hold such a big event that is supposed to bring people together worldwide, given that that location puts so much effort into excluding people. Of course every place has problems and dark parts of their history, but in terms of present day conflicts, Qatar is a really poor choice.
wait his name stands for "real me" now??? I had no idea lol
I know it used to mean Rap Monster before

and yes I read JK is performing solo, lets see what happens
they say he is part of the soundtrack so he might have a solo song or just be part of a song with several artists on it

holding the WC in QATAR is a terrible idea I agree

minnie82

Superstar

they say he is part of the soundtrack so he might have a solo song or just be part of a song with several artists on it

Real me ?? there's nothing real about him, Rap Monster were a lot better

minnie82

Superstar
Celebrities are usually surrounded by users and hanger-on. Everyone has their hands out and are clout chasers. We have a lot of documentaries about that. Famous stars that went broke because of family and friends. There's a woman that won millions in the lottery. Her pastor sued her for money, and her boyfriend kept getting arrested and she was paying his bail. Eventually the judge asked for a million dollars. The boyfriend said he would do the same for her. She has a disabled child and could've used it for them.
yes i know that and that's really sad

sacrifice is code 46 in gematria…

let me add some more
it might be predictive programming about something happening on the 41st day of the year which is in 8 days (that’s only a speculation) alien is code 41 as well so it might be connected to that and some release of classified documents. we will wait and see

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
lol JN is acting up because he has to enlist

BTS Jin's "enlistment" comments to a fan cause controversy

Fan
: "Oppa, it's your birthday next month, are you excited?"
BTS Jin: "No.. I'm in the frontline"

Comments:

1. [+667, -702] There are a lot of idols who enlist in the front line, what's wrong with him? Why is he whining?? Shut up and go!

1. [+513, -491] Ah f*ck.. his fans must be embarrassed.. nobody asked him about the military either, the fan was asking about his birthdayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. I feel like between him and V, their hobby is to make fans feel awkward on Weverse.

1. [+444, -323] Why is he making such a fuss over enlisting in the military? Does he think he's some aristocrat royal?

theartbook35

Veteran

Yep.

When he switched his name from Rap Monster to what he uses now, it was always intended to mean "real me". It's just so hilariously dumb. Not that Rap Monster was any better, lol.

I hope he's gotta share a song with other artists rather than get his own solo song. Last thing the world needs is a JK solo song right now. That's all anyone will talk about and the other artists will get overshadowed probably.

By the way, has anyone seen the latest MAMA predictions that people have been posting? Granted, they are only predictions and not set in stone, plus the math is sometimes wrong. But I do think it is super interesting that after BT5 go on their "hiatus" that they aren't projected to do their usual sweep. These ones I thought were the most interesting, if they turn out to be more accurate down the road: https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/news-mama-awards-2022-predictions-early-numbers-see-ive-leading-aoty-soty-roty

I really hope that other artists get an opportunity to grab an award or two. BT5 don't have to win EVERYTHING.

minnie82

Superstar

Fan

Comments:

1. [+667, -702] There are a lot of idols who enlist in the front line, what's wrong with him? Why is he whining?? Shut up and go!

1. [+513, -491] Ah f*ck.. his fans must be embarrassed.. nobody asked him about the military either, the fan was asking about his birthdayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. I feel like between him and V, their hobby is to make fans feel awkward on Weverse.

1. [+444, -323] Why is he making such a fuss over enlisting in the military? Does he think he's some aristocrat royal?
He's such a spoiled brat

Fan

Comments:

He should keep saying stuff to them. Their fans don't live in reality. Who cares about a birthday party on vlive? He has to serve and move on with life. I doubt he will return to btees afterwards. A few of them have been telling fans they're done and stans pushed an ot7 agenda that no one wants. I think btees wasn't asking him to delay his enlistment. They were asking him to stay in the group to finish as a team this year. Hope he has a safe and speedy time serving.

theartbook35

Veteran
He should keep saying stuff to them. Their fans don't live in reality. Who cares about a birthday party on vlive? He has to serve and move on with life. I doubt he will return to btees afterwards. A few of them have been telling fans they're done and stans pushed an ot7 agenda that no one wants. I think btees wasn't asking him to delay his enlistment. They were asking him to stay in the group to finish as a team this year. Hope he has a safe and speedy time serving.
What? An idol who isn't excited for their birthday? How dare they! /sarcasm

J1n isn't going to be sitting around doing nothing when he goes into the military. Considering the tensions between NK and SK, and there is a possibility he would have to fight. That's frightening for anyone to go through. His birthday doesn't mean "yay I'm 30/31!" right now, it means "If things go south between these two countries my life is in danger".

What that fan asked him was very unrealistic indeed and super out of touch.

Also, how is he causing a fuss? This is the first and only "complaint" he's made, and it was a single comment. All other things he's said about enlistment are that he wanted to go and was being forced not to go for as long as possible.

agirlwjol

Hi guys! I was lurking on this thread for a while and I decided to make an account to join in the conversation, I’m not trying to self promo but I have a podcast coming out soon talking about this topic and I wanted more people to join in the conversation if you are interested please let me know I want to spread light on this :)