BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
Look at this
The ceo of katara studios and who was in charge of the the opening ceremony, he got asked why the rest of the members didn't come with Jungkook, and he replied that they have military service,As for Jungkook, he is the youngest, so his military service will be next year because he postponed it but the stans of the other members are saying that h*be lied to him ! and the rest of the members are working on their albums and will enter the military service next year like Jungkook,And Jin is the only one who canceled his postponement request but Jungkook's stans say noo and that FIFA chose Jungkook only and didn't choose bts
But after ,ahmed said on insta no i was misunderstood and jungkook was personally chosen ,But if that was the case, why didn't he say in the interview that the rest of the members weren't because they wanted Jungkook alone, but he chose to say that the members are obligated to enlist, and Jungkook is the only one whose enlistment will be delayed for next year..

https://twitter.com/JKGlobalWebsite/status/1596794045841698816?t=K91svx--jHsGEZNl1Xo2OQ&s=19
Its true that his perfo at the fifa wasnt that good, but also he was the only one that can dance(even if his dancing isnt that good ) and sing, he dont have a stage presence, and gets really nervous when he doesnt perfome with the other 6 and that is thanks to hyve; so he was a better option.
But still why didnt the other 6 performe with him, it was a big a$$ promotion to him, and im sure he got alot of "deals" from it, makes u wonder why didnt all the group go? Its either Jeon pulled some "special" card, or the others didnt wanna performe there.

cadiz

Star
Its true that his perfo at the fifa wasnt that good, but also he was the only one that can dance(even if his dancing isnt that good ) and sing, he dont have a stage presence, and gets really nervous when he doesnt perfome with the other 6 and that is thanks to hyve; so he was a better option.
But still why didnt the other 6 performe with him, it was a big a$$ promotion to him, and im sure he got alot of "deals" from it, makes u wonder why didnt all the group go? Its either Jeon pulled some "special" card, or the others didnt wanna performe there.
there are rumors of a sponsor

BTS Jungkook embroiled in "sponsor" rumors after solo "opening stage" at Qatar World Cup

Regarding Jungkook's solo stage at the World Cup, netizens retorted, "Jungkook was only selected as opening singer because Korea's Hyundai is the exclusive sponsor and BTS are also Hyundai models."
When a Jungkook article made it to the main page, netizens expressed anger and displeasure stating,
"Why are artists from other countries at the top? I feel uncomfortable. Why should I be forced to see a Korean singer on the main page?"

it
was people in Japan that said this
but aparently he was selected because BT5 are models for Hyundai

Look at this
The ceo of katara studios and who was in charge of the the opening ceremony, he got asked why the rest of the members didn't come with Jungkook, and he replied that they have military service,As for Jungkook, he is the youngest, so his military service will be next year because he postponed it but the stans of the other members are saying that h*be lied to him ! and the rest of the members are working on their albums and will enter the military service next year like Jungkook,And Jin is the only one who canceled his postponement request but Jungkook's stans say noo and that FIFA chose Jungkook only and didn't choose bts
But after ,ahmed said on insta no i was misunderstood and jungkook was personally chosen ,But if that was the case, why didn't he say in the interview that the rest of the members weren't because they wanted Jungkook alone, but he chose to say that the members are obligated to enlist, and Jungkook is the only one whose enlistment will be delayed for next year..

https://twitter.com/JKGlobalWebsite/status/1596794045841698816?t=K91svx--jHsGEZNl1Xo2OQ&s=19
They picked Jungkook because no one wanted to hear the rest of them strain their way through a performance. He's the only who can sing well enough to make that song.

Kimiko2

Established
Maybe the price of for all 7 was more than qatar wanted to pay so they just settled for the one that could actually hold a note

Or the others didn't want to

NJ is having a small gathering of only 200 fans who win a raffle of something for his debut solo stage

Hope425

Rookie
there are rumors of a sponsor

BTS Jungkook embroiled in "sponsor" rumors after solo "opening stage" at Qatar World Cup

Regarding Jungkook's solo stage at the World Cup, netizens retorted, "Jungkook was only selected as opening singer because Korea's Hyundai is the exclusive sponsor and BTS are also Hyundai models."
When a Jungkook article made it to the main page, netizens expressed anger and displeasure stating,
"Why are artists from other countries at the top? I feel uncomfortable. Why should I be forced to see a Korean singer on the main page?"

it
was people in Japan that said this
but aparently he was selected because BT5 are models for Hyundai
Yeah I remember them saying that BT5 wud perform a hyund@i ver of YTZ. So I’m not surprised by this.

minnie82

Superstar
He did well on Let Me Know.

They always layer him and Jk together now, but his voice was better then.
Y
He did well on Let Me Know.

They always layer him and Jk together now, but his voice was better then.
Yes kinda nice but not amazing ,he's an amazing dancer but singing is not his talent in my opinion

M3ttah

Established
The maknae line had good voices. The company prefers higher voices, much higher than their limit. Smoking, singing out of range, not taking care of themselves, and straining messed up their voices.
do you think all of them smoke? I know they all drink alcohol, and that affects your vocal folds generally, but can also cause reflux which is terrible. Smoking also causes reflux/GERD.

do you think all of them smoke? I know they all drink alcohol, and that affects your vocal folds generally, but can also cause reflux which is terrible. Smoking also causes reflux/GERD.
Gerd is so painful. They probably all smoke. It's very common in Korean men, and a lot of women. Some idols hide it, like btees, but others have smoked publicly like GD. It's their choice but not very healthy. I can't judge because most people have bad habits.